Mino is Mino

Perfect Nuance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

 

It was just like any other day, where Jisoo casually spent her time at the studio with Mino after such an intense training. BLACKPINK was scheduled to debut in a month so, she and the other members were busier than ever. They just finished the filming of their MVs and she couldn't be more grateful as finally, a step closer to debut.

"So this is how it feels to debut, huh? Can't sleep, can't eat, can't even think..."

"Yup. And it will get worse a day before your debut. You'll feel like throwing up every time as the anxieties are just so unbearable. Your feet will turn jelly, your hands sweating profusely, it's like your heart is about to explode from nervousness but also a palpable sense of excitement".

"And I'm speaking from experience though. You know I debut twice, right? But with YG on the tag, it's just so different because of the high expectation, in which any slack means you are going to face the wrath of the company and also the public". Such a serious answer yet Mino said it in a deadpan manner as he continued writing lyrics on his book.

"Hmm, okay now I feel worse". Jisoo weakly replied.

Hearing her answer, Mino stopped whatever he was doing and started to face her, "hey, where's the Jichu that I know? Usually you will say, but I can do it, I'm Jisoo". A happy expression plastered on his face while copying Jisoo's words whenever she feels down.

"She's not here today".

Packing up her belongings, Jisoo continued, "I'm going home. Maybe I'm too tired".

"Want me to send you home?" 

"Thank you but I don't want unnecessary hate before my debut. Your fangirls are camping outside".

"Sorry that I'm famous like that".

"Jeez, so obnoxious".

"And yet, this obnoxious person is your friend. Birds of a feather flock together, just so you know. Which means, you are obnoxious too".

Annoyed, Jisoo took a deep breath before she walked towards Mino and slapped him on the right shoulder repeatedly, "urghhhh...you can't just live your day without teasing me, can't you?"

"Yah, stop, stop! It hurts, okay! Stop it!"

Jisoo paused while glaring at him, "I'm unfriending you!" 

Then, she stomped towards the already wide open door and slammed it hard.

Outside the studio, she could hear Mino's loud voice, " I swear you gonna break the door one day!"

 

*****

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter