The Meeting

Red Thread
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joshua is at the library, browsing at several books. Not really paying attention to their titles. It’s D-Day of Vernon’s confession to Dino. So here he is right now, looking like a stalker watching the infamous Yoon Jeonghan.

Yes, he was the one who agreed first. Yes, it was his fault. He should have just told Vernon about who his real pair is. But… he can’t. After that one incident. He can’t. So, his self is now thinking of a way to approach Jeonghan. To distract him before he goes out to fetch his “baby.”

“Okay, Joshua, you can do this,” Joshua said, trying to encourage himself. “But what if he just sees me as a creep? Maybe, I should go –”

He was planning to back out when he suddenly received a message. Opening his phone, it was from Vernon.

 

HOMIE

I’m going to do it, bro. Seungkwan helped me. Wooo, hope you’re distracting Jeonghan! Really appreciated your help man. Wish me luck  >.<

 

Welp, there goes his chance of backing out. “Just say, hey I’m Joshua. I’m pretty sure he won’t think you’re a creep.” He muttered underneath his breath. “Yeah right.” Joshua just sighed as he considered whether he should go or not.

“Hey!” Joshua was startled by a voice behind him.

“J-Jeonghan!”

“Oh, so you know me!” the brown-haired angel replied, his eyes crinkling; lips smiling. “I couldn’t help but notice you standing there. Were you trying to talk to me?”

“N-n-no,” Joshua stuttered out but his ploy was busted as he saw the look in Jeonghan’s eyes. “Sorry, yeah. I wanted to talk to you.”

The man giggled at him. “Good. Since you know me. Why don’t you tell me YOUR name!”

So there they were standing beside the shelves of books, talking. Yes, talking!

“I am… uh-uhm” for a moment he forgot his name. He’s pretty sure it starts with a J.

“Well, Mr. Uh-uhm would you like to join me on my table.” Jeonghan teased after seeing Joshua floundering, still trying to think of his name.

Joshua blushed. Why is he so flustered? He’s just a guy, for goodness sake. Sure, he’s hot, y, and handsome but he’s just a human being! Straightened up Joshua Hong.

They went to the nearest table. Jeonghan sat in front of him; his face full of anticipation. Of what? Well, that is something that Joshua doesn’t know.

“Well, Mr. Uh-uhm, will you tell me your real name now,” Jeonghan asked, his smile coaxing.

“Oh, sorry. I’m Hong Jisoo. You can call me Joshua.” He said, finally able to at least remember his name.

“That name… I feel like I know it” While Jeonghan was contemplating, Joshua can’t help but gape at Jeonghan’s overall beauty. It’s just so ethereal, he finally gets why people go crazy whene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter