•3 AM•

Only The Ring Remained: Continuation

Plzz play 3AM by Finding Hope if u have it. Its pretty and awesome. I was inspired to write this chap.

 

~Baby its 3 AM~

He was fast asleep, after shedding so much tears and panicking and telling his mom to call the police cuz his 'Jungkook is kidnapped'; he fell asleep. His mom is sitting next to him, she stares at the young male who has visible tear stains on his cheeks. "He is so tired" she runs her fingers through his soft and silky locks.

----

He woke up by god only knows what. He opened his eyes, usually he would wake up stretching his body, probably with a blank mind but this time his mind was only filled by the memories of few hours ago.

He wished he was dreaming or it was a nightmare but that changed when he saw a ring on his finger. That's when everything typically hit him.

That Jungkook was gone.

He opened the door of his house, didn't care how he looked or how messed up his bed hair was. He opened the front door and felt someone holding his wrist. It was his mom. "Eo-omma?" He asked with a small voice.

"Where are you going?" Stress was clear in her voice.

"He is gone! I need to find him!" He said half yelling, half being extremely concerened. But what he didn't notice was the expression of his mom. "First explain" and so he did.

Everything seemed alienish to them both. His mom was calm when she heard her son confessing his love for his bestfriend, she  didn't really overreact. But everything seemed so confusing until she saw the ring. It shocked her. By the time she realized that perhaps true love is like that, even God would give the lovers a second chance; she felt her head throbbing and tears slipping.

If Taehyung was being delusional or lying then where did this ring come from? "Son, accept it. He is gone for good"

But Taehyung was revolting. "No he isn't! " she flinched at his tone. She saw so many emotions in her son's eyes. Her heart sank.

Why did this really happen?

Couldn't they just be together and be happy?

She hugged him. He wanted to break free from the hug, he was shaking his body and he was crying with unbearable pain but then he hugged her back and sobbed more.

"He left his love for you honey, he left a promise as his gift. He is watching you"

"But I can't see him"