•Ending scene sealed with a kiss•

Only The Ring Remained: Continuation

Plzz read foreword and the prior chaps before continuing.

Also this chap is 5000+ words and really overwhelming. Like really. Also its really fluffy and sweet and hopefully u all will like it..?

------------

 

It was something like 12:30 pm that day. For some reason, the air around Taehyung felt thick. He felt obnoxious and nervous. Moreover thinking about Jungkook wasn't making him feel any better either. His face was getting a 'sulken look' each time he was thinking about his birthday without Kook.

"Being a kid was really good huh" 

He was laid down on his black couch pretty much comfortably. He was munching on chips and lazily changing channels with the remote with his left hand.

The terrorists are in the jail. The families of the injured and dead are in grieve

Taehyung heard the news reporter say. He had a frown over his face. Only god knows how those families are feeling, he can only think.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the door bell ring. He sighed. He was feeling too lazy to even get up. He put the packet of chips on the couch and lazily got up with a few yawns and stretching his limbs.

He slowly walked to the front door but he almost tripped over a chair on his way and cursed at his bad luck. "My innocent feet" he said to himself when he yelped in a little pain that made him almost trip again but luckily that sting in his toe nail subsided in 5 seconds. He stood in front of the door and ran fingers through his damp hair before opening the door.

Jungkook stood there on his doorstep wearing the brightest smile anyone could possibly produce. Before he could say anything Taehyung shut the door literally on his happy face with a loud thud.

Crazy things started to run wild in his mind.

'Can't he see me?

Am I invisible?

Isn't meeting him what will make me free?

Does he know I'm dead?

Did he forget me?'

On the other hand Taehyung even forgot to breath. His eyes were about to pop out of his sockets when he heard his favourite voice calling out his name softly with some confusion obviously.

"No way!"

He literally jumped with joy and launched himself right away on Jungkook when he opened the door wide.

Jungkook stumbled because of the sudden force but hugged him back excitedly.

"Jungkook!" He said.

Jungkook hummed softly as he almost forgot about the world and tightly secured his arms around his hyung's frame. Taehyung let his tears of joy fall and so did Jungkook.

"Why are you crying hyung?" He said although his eyes were watering as well. But not like he couldn't act as if it wasnt.

"Why didn't you tell me you idiot! I was missing you so bad! Why are you like this?" He broke the hug.

"The surprise wouldn't have been a surprise anymore" he said chuckling. He wiped the tears from his hyung's eyes that were sparkling because of happiness.

"Kookie..I m-missed you.." he said lowly looking down when tears were threatening to fall again.

His Kookie tangled him in his arm again. "Even I did hyung. I am sorry"

"As long as you're here, its fine"

 

Jungkook went inside. He feels the warmth. Recalls all those crazy and sweet memories of his old days that he had spent here with his bestfriend. They used to play hide & seek, run around in the house or cuddle in the couch.

"This place is the same Tae" he said looking around.

"So are you Kook" he beamed.

~~~

"So how is your dad? Is uncle okay?" He the stove.

Jungkook frowned suddenly. He never told Taehyung about it.

His legs stopped swinging on the kitchen counter and Taehyung became more worried. "What's wrong? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah" he fake smiled.

He lied simply because he wanted to supress his pain of losing his father, he wanted to let these bad memories go away forever and only be replaced with the new ones with Taehyung. His last memories. If he told Taehyung, probably everything would end up in a bad shape; he doesn't know how to spill the truth nor does he know about the supposed reaction of Taehyung.

If he is being selfish than he isn't wrong, he only has a few hours to feel alive. To do what he couldn't when he died.

Taehyung looked at him suspiciously and then nodded.

"Where's aunty?"

"Well she's at work.She said she would be late so she forbade me to wait for he-wait! Where is your luggage? How did you come? The airport got attacked" he asked suspiciously crossing his arms and it made Jungkook gulp.

He got down the counter and faced Taehyung. "Well my luggage.. it got s-stolen and I came back before the attack you k-know..since my stuffs got s-stolen i went to the police station..it took time.." he was so bad when it came to lying.

"Are you lying?" He asked flipping the pancake.

"Of course not Tae!" He back hugged him. Buried his face on his neck.

"Don't worry! You will get your stuffs back. Till then you can use mine. You'll be staying here anyway" he went back to frying his pancakes.

'I won't be Tae'

"Yeah"

~~~

Both the guys were eating. Jungkook loved pancakes. Especially when they were made by Taehyung himself. He loved everything related to his hyung; he was really whipped for him.

The smell of fresh made pancakes filled Jungkook's nostrills and he instantly grabbed a fork and dugged in. Taehyung chuckled at him. He already had his mouth full which made him look like a chipmunk.

He was chewing and literally trying hard to swallow but his full mouth made it hard so he chew more.

"You look like a chipmunk" Taehyung laughed.

"Nwo i dwoun't"

"You sound funny too" he said childlishly.

Jungkook swallowed. "No~" he pouted and hit his arm playfully.

TaeHyung pinched his cheeks which made Jungkook off guard. He really missed being like this. Childish even at the table. With food fights and calling eachother names stupidly.

"Um Kook? Can you feed me?"

"Of course" he smiled.

~~~~

Taehyung was really enjoying his company. Looking at him, staring at him when his eyes are focused on the TV felt the best thing in the world currently. He just couldn't stop feeling like a love sick puppy. He was drooling on the younger and the younger was munching on the popcorn. Out of the blue Taehyung flinched when a piece of popcorn hit his head.

"What?" Jungkook asked the elder sitting beside who looked lost. He blinked twice.

"What?" He asked innocently. Jungkook flickedhis forehead.

"You were staring at me"

"No! I w-wasn't s-staring"

"Liar liar pants on fire"

"Dip"

"Oh you did not just call me that!"

And the tickle monster attacked Kim Taehyung who couldn't survive.

Kidding.

They spent many hours like this. Fooling around. ~~~

 

5:20

"Do you like this place?" Jungkook asked the older who had his eyes glistening to the view.

It was a huge beautiful garden. Full of beautiful roses and many types of flowers that they couldn't comprehend. A secret place that Jungkook only knew. He always wanted to show it to the older but never got the time, he was away for years. He wanted him to bring here on a special occasion so coming here never really happened until now. It was his birthday tomorrow and Jungkook would only see him until a few hours more.

He wanted to make as many beautiful memories he could with him, with his one and only bestfriend and love.  He wanted to make him so happy that it would get easier to forget his existence. He hoped Taehyung would only remember the good times when he fades away.

Few little birds were sitting on the branches of the wide and tall tree and chirping. Few butterflies flying with their colorful wings. The grass was healthy and green.

It was basically a garden in any Disney fairytale. Accurately .

TaeHyung looks at the place in awe. Then he giggles in pure bliss. The childlike Taehyung always comes alive when he sees something like that or just being around Jungkook. Really.

"Is this heaven?" He enquires.

"So I take this as a yes?"

"Hell yeah" he says and runs to the biggest tree; hugging it and kissing its skin.

"Ew what am I doing" he says to himself crazily when he realizes what he is doing. Jungkook chuckles at his dork buddy.

"Tae, you are still 10"

 "Shut up coconut head its pretty! Don't talk about trees" he then waddles to the flower plants.

Jungkook looks at him with a wide smile and hands in his pockets.

Little did he know his eyes were watering. When Taehyung saw this he rushed to him and wiped away the tears almost imstantly and only then Jungkook realized that his eyes watered.

"Kook! What's wrong?" Taehyung asks holding his both hands. Jungkook looks at him with a sad smile.

"Just happy to finally see you" he lied.

"Idiot! I got so scared" he hugged him.

"Who cries like this? Did you miss me that much my coconut head?"

"More than you can imagine"

"Silly head"

Only if he knew the real reason why Jungkook was crying, he probably would break down.

 

6:10

Two ballon strings were wrapped wround their fingers.

TaeHyung got a blue balloon and Jungkook got a white one. They visited a local fair and Taehyung really insisted on buying them saying that he never bought ballons for himself as a terrible excuse although Jungkook knew he lied.

Like which sensible normal kid never bought balloons?

"Um..Tae? What are you looking at?" He said looking at Taehyung who stopped in the middle of the path and eyes stuck to something in particular that Jungkook couldn't comprehend.

"Isn't that a cool cycle?"

 

 

Two ballons were held by Jungkook. His left hand was holding onto Taehyung's waist for his life support. The cold breeze was hitting his face and his bangs were bouncing because of the bumpy road. He forgot he doesn't need to act human anymore; even if he falls; he won't get any injuries.

On the other Kim Taehyung went insane when he saw a cycle parked right in front of him. So why not steal it for a while and enjoy the ride? So he did the same. Although Jungkook tried to drag him back it was as if Taehyung was spellbound.

Taehyung was pedalling fast, really fast. He was having a competition with the wind. His long hair strands were flying because of the wind and his bangs were showing off his forehead. He didn't care about the protests from the younger from behind who was yelling the words slower and stop. He was almost competing in a bike race. Almost.

"Please! Its dangerous!"

Only god knew where they were right now. Well it was a small path that had big trees surrounded on the both sides.

"We're almost here Kook!" He said loudly in a chirpy voice.

After a minute or two, he stopped pedalling and pulled off. Jungkook got off, a bit dizzy and stood there waiting for Taehyung to rebuke him. Taehyung got of with a wide goofy grin on his face.

"Taehyung yo-"

"Shush! Let's go!" He shushed him and dragged him to god knows where.

Jungkook observed many green trees, large ones surrounding them. Creating a vibe of the jungle. Few yellow leaves were withered and fallen on the road. After a minute of walking they came to a beautiful lake.

"Beautiful huh?" Taehyung asked inhaling all the pureness of the place. The air here was just so pure, clean and fresh unlike the city air. He sat on the white bench behind them.

Jungkook stood there awestruck. The lake was just so pretty for him. Actually he never really saw anything like that before. Few birds were flying, a tree beside the bench that withholded bold pink flowers.

"Wow" he exclaimed in awe.

"Sit" so he did as he was told.

They both were quite for sometime. Jungkook scanned over everything that caught his attention since it was the first time he that he saw this aesthetic part of the nature. After being done with his job he couldn't help but get curious, "How do you know this place? Since when?"

"Last year. I got lost once and found this piece of beauty. God, I took so many pictures and I was actually lost" he smiles.

Jungkook looks fondly at his smile. His heart was fluttered everytime he saw that innocent smile. He couldn't explain this feeling when he was a kid but now he clearly understands this emotion. Its not foreign for him anymore. Nor it is for his Tae who blushed a little when he saw two eyes staring at him lovingly. He got really pink. Jungkook this time caught him blushing.

'Is he blushing or is it just me?' Jungkook thought

"You know sometimes I feel different around you. I feel good different though. I like me better when I'm with you" (a/n: cue i like me better by LAUV..its my fav..sooo goood and romantiiiccc) Jungkook felt shy. Even he felt the same way towards the elder.

'Does he like me? More than a friend? Should I ask him? Maybe not. I'm gonna embarrass myself.'

"Well I feel the same" Jungkook said in reply.

'Does Jungkook like me in that way? No, I'm his bestfriend only. I don't even know if he's...should I ask?'

"Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Are you gay?" Jungkook looked at him in surprise but decided to play it cool.

"Maybe bi" Taehyung made an 'o' with his mouth as a response.

Taehyung got goosebumps and a little excited thinking that he might just have a teeny-tiny winsy-twinsy chance with his handsome and ing hot and adorable and squishy and muscly and sweet and the most idiotic bestfriend- in Taehyung's language of course.

'Oh my god! I might be able to have a chance-

"W-why did you ask?" JungKook asked.

'Am I that obvious?'

"Just curious..well I might be gay" he timidly said.

'Since I saw you..wait, i was a kid then, oh' 

"Aren't you gonna say something?"

"Do you like a guy then?"

''

"No Jungkook".

'I love a guy'

Taehyung's answer satisfied Jungkook.

"So we aren't homophobic and straight" said Jungkook with a sigh.

 

When they returned, Taehyung rode the bike at a normal speed. When the owner saw him with the bike he scolded him a lot. But when the owner heard Taehyung saying ,

" I'm sorry. We just took it for a while although we didn't inform you. We're very sorry to do that but we promise not to do so in the future"

The owner had a reaction like this,"Why are you saying we? Where is the other guy?" Taehyung looked at him blankly. He bowed again.

"We are extremely sorry for your inconvenience, please stop mocking us. Jungkook bow!"

The owner looked around only to find no one. He looked at Taehyung nervously thinking he was some mentally unstable guy or a phychopath. "It’s a-alright j-just don't do it a-again" and he took his bike to sprint away with his cycle leaving Taehyung bewildered.

Its not Taehyung's fault if Jungkook is invisible to others.

"Weird man"

"Y-yeah"

'How much long like this?'

~~~

 

8:40

A pizza box was lying somewhere on the bed. A half eaten pizza was abandoned by two bestfriends who were cuddling.

TaeHyung was close to Jungkook, so close that they were sharing the same blanket. Jungkook was almost stiff. His heart was thumping so loud inside that it could probably be heard from outside as well, not really but he still felt like a teen girl who got to sit next to her huge crush. He secretly stared at him and when Taehyung would look at him he would shift his focus back to the screen pretending he has his focus on the movie only.

They were watching a rom-com. Taehyung's favourite movie genre. Whatever was happening, Taehyung would react to it immediately even though he watched the movie 10 times.

"Yah! Who proposes like that! Don't say I love your dress! Learn to flirt Hisoon." He shouted in annoyance but Jungkook liked it. It looked like a little lion was upset.

'He is so cute and innocent looking.. wait he is soooo good looking..better than me..oh wait his mole on his nose is cute too..oh my god! What shampoo does he u-'

"Why are you staring at me like that? You look freaky" Taehyung deadpanned when he caught him staring at him with literally heart eyes. Not like Taehyung minded but it made him feel stomach butterflies which was too much since he wanted to watch the movie in peace.

"W-what?"

"You were staring at me Kook" he said keeping a poker face. Jungkook got red instantly and looked away. For once Taehyung felt like Jungkook was staring at him in that way so he was looking away getting embarrassed. It made him squeal inside but he has to keep a straight face.

"I w-wasn't "

"Oh yes you were" he teasingly said.

"Whatever" be pouted.

"So you like me Kook? Likey like me?" He said smirking evily.

"No"

And Taehyung broke in laughter.

"Its so fun to see you red" he kissed his cheeks.

That's it. Kim Taehyung is his death.

Wait he is dead anyway. (a/n: i find this part funny..lol)

When everything went back to normal again one thing couldn't get out of Taehyung's mind.

Should he confess?

He will. Tomorrow.

~~~

 

11:15

"What are you doing? Don't you wanna sleep Kook? You must be tired and-"

"Nah. I wanna dance with my beloved bestie"

"But you should sleep. You'll get sick and we spent the whole day outside and-"

Jungkook cut him off and grabbed his hand and pulled him from the bed as soon as the music player started to play a song. He wishes to spend the last moment like this, in a special way. Holding the love of his life till the end.

At first TaeHyung was hesitant but soon he melted in Jungkook's embrace. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and Taehyung put his hands on Jungkook's shoulder. They were moving slowly with the slow music. Really slow.

Let's just saw Taehyung got bored.

"Do you wanna have fun?" Jungkook didn't seem to catch it.

"Huh?"

"I asked if you wanted to have fun"

"Oh..what?" Taehyung freed himself from his grip and walked six steps to the music player and changed the music.

A fun edm kinda music started to reverberate and filled the room in a more fun kind of ambiance.

Jungkook looked at him confusingly when Taehyung started to move his hips and legs weirdly as if he were almost drunk or extremely overjoyed. Taehyung shook Jungkook's hips a little and then grabbed his hands to drag him in the middle of the living room to dance.

"What are you doing?"

"Having fun~"

 

They rolled their bodies and god knows how many times Jungkook almost tripped but neither of them cared. Cuz they were having fun and Jungkook didn't wanna miss the golden chance.

Taehyung got on the couch and jumped on it. Jungkook did the same and then these two jumped on the floor together and did many crazy things.

"Yeah!! Wooh" their voices screamed.

 

11:25

The music changed again. Jungkook insisted to dance on a soft ballad and Taehyung just couldn't resist. It was a special song for both of them.

About a year later when Jungkook went abroad and came back to meet Taehyung for the first time, they listened to this song. Jungkook said whenever the elder missed him, he should listen to that song. They were teen boys in love back then but didn't realize it until they were apart. Still they felt love. True love. Since then this song became special; very special.

(lines with - means lyrics)

-Millions of miles..

"On this song?" Taehyung's eyes shined.

Jungkook didn't say anything and gently took Taehyung's hand and put it on his own shoulder; his other hand holding onto Taehyung's. He wrapped his free hand around Taehyung's waist and moved their body closer.

Taehyung felt tingles down his spine. This time differently.

"Thank you for today Kook"

"You're welcome hyung and thank you too"

This time he felt their proximity really good, he felt everything blurring; only him and his bestfriend being in the limelight. He could only focus in him and his eyes.

"Aren't we a little too close Jungkook?" he said being shy sice they were never this much close. Never had this kind of skinship.

The air felt like as if it were radiating love. And it really was. They really were in love. Since they first met. Even before their little innocent hearts could realize what that feeling was.

Maybe it was the way Jungkook used to get jealous when Taehyung gave his attention to other kids.

Maybe it was the way Taehyung kissed Jungkook's pink chubby cheeks.

Maybe it was when they used to hug.

Maybe it was when Taehyung didn't sleep the whole night only to decorate Jungkook's garden for his upcoming birthday.

Maybe it was when Taehyung felt like killing everyone who made Jungkook cry.

Maybe when Jungkook beat the heck out of those who bullied his hyung once.

Maybe..just maybe..maybe everything they did for each other was out of love indeed.

"Maybe that's what I want then" 

Jungkook said smiling lovingly at Taehyung. Indirectly speaking every word his heart ever wanted.

"What?" Taehyung asked being a little shy and smiling a little. He just couldn't help but to feel like he was melting already.

Unfortunately this is true love.

"I have something to confess"

-Struggles I've made for you~                                   So come on, step closer

'Is it what I want to hear? Please god. Please' Taehyung thought.

"You have been someone special for me since I first saw you"

-Make me warm, make me smile~

They were still moving to the rhythm.

"You have always been there for me..I sometimes used to get jealous you know when you shared your time with other kids more than with me, when you used to call other girls cute and not me.."

"I know" he said smiling honestly. "I've been too" he confessed.

-I promise I'll be by your side~                               Embrace you when you wanna hide~

"I really liked the way you used to smile or laugh. Now I love it. I really admired you and still I do. You are the best thing no- the best human and a boy that has ever happened to me"

"Kook.." he whisperes. Each word hitting his heart directly and he isn't even hurt.

"I like to be annoyed by you. I like you being a weirdo. I love you being you"

Taehyung sees Jungkook's vision getting teary and his own vision does too.

"I..I l-longed f-for you Tae. Yearned for your t-touch. I m-missed you a lot" his voice broke a little.

-Keep your secrets quiet~                                       Hands combined, souls attatched~

"W-when I was a kid, never realized what this f-funny yet cute feeling was..but..now I do.."

"Jungkook" his tears slipped. He didn't know if he was dreaming or not.

"It is love. I feel.. love for you. Ever since you became my bestfriend. Ever since you became not just handsome but pretty and beautiful in my eyes. Not j-just your appearance but your inside too. I might sound crazy to say this to my bestfriend but.."

-Pull me and dance our pain away~

He broke himself from Taehyung's embrace. Pulled out a small red box. Inside that box lied a ring.

Jungkook gently slipped it onto Taehyung's ring finger. It fit his slender finger perfectly. Only then Taehyung noticed that Jungkook wore the same ring too. Taehyung was really overjoyed.

-I'll kiss the rain on your skin~                                     And stick into your heart till the end..

 "I love you. I am crazy for you. Whipped for you. I just..just love you.. A lot hyung. A lot." He hugged him.

"This is your birthday gift. I know its too early and sudden but.. I just really needed to do it before its too late. I don't wanna lose you before time."

When he didn't find Taehyung hugging him back he broke the hug only to see Taehyung in tears. His eyes were watering and Jungkook was taken aback.

"Y-you're crying? You don't l-like me? Love me?"

-But please say you feel it too, just once~

He hesitantly tried to take off the ring from Taehyung's finger. "Its a-alright if y-you d-don't" he was sobbing now. But the ring wouldn't come off.

Taehyung suddenly kissed Jungkook. His pink soft lips melting Jungkook and giving him solace. Giving both of their  hearts solace.

-Struggles I've made for your touch~

Jungkook didn't kiss back for a few seconds. It was too much for him to handle. His body was stiff and eyes were so big.

But then he also kissed back. Their lips moulding perfectly. The moment their lips touched it felt like their heart became one too. Not just lips. Moving perfectly in rhythm.

Jungkook pulled themselves closer. His hands finding Taehyung's neck to deepen the kiss. Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook's waist and his tears slipped through his cheeks. Eyes red but not giving a damn. Only kissing.

-It feels alright when your lips melt onto mine~

Jungkook loved this feeling. Taehyung's lips felt so sweet against his own. He felt lucky giving away his first kiss to his hyung. The kiss was really slow at first but then it got more passionate.

Taehyung Jungkook's lower lip as a signal asking for entrance. Jungkook opened his mouth and let Taehyung taste his cavern. Taehyung's lips were lightly onto his as both were in bliss. Tongues colliding together. Eyes closed and letting out all those unspoken words and suppressed feelings. The feelings that were bottled up before.

TaeHyung broke the kiss and gently pressed his almost swollen lips on Jungkook's forehead and looked directly into his eyes.

"I love you too my little bunny" he cupped his cheeks. I

-'ll be an idiot for you..                                                     So come on, step closer                                               Pull me and dance our pain away~

"Really?"

 

11:52

Jungkook's eyes fell on the clock on the wall behind Taehyung.

"Yeah..ever since I was born" he chuckle.

"But i wasn't even born then. Idiot" he says and hits Taehyung's hand playfully. 

"Best night of my life Kook" Jungkook hums in response.

'Mine too. And the last'

"Please promise me you'll keep this promise ring with you forever"

"Why wouldn't I? The love of my life gave me this minutes before my birthday. Its more than special Kook."

-The times when I'm not here

Still I'll be there, near and touching your heart~

All the times when you cry

I'll be the tissues you need

And issues behind your smile~

"Hyung I never knew my would be so gay for you"

"I didn't know my would be whipped for a crazy bunny kid like you either"

(a/n: your author is officially mad :x)

 

-But if it doesn't last till eternity~

The music continued again.Auto play indeed. (Just imagine the same song but I'm using different lyrics cuz the situation isn't the same. Lets just pretend the lyrics didn't chnage only different lines are being natrrated)

"Please promise you'll always keep on loving me. Keeping our memories intact in your heart"

"Kook, why are you talking like this?"

"Just promise"

"I will"

"When I'm gone again, won't cry and live your life to the fullest?"

"I will but-

"Won't stop laughing, being an idiot?"

"Hmm. For you..always."

"Be a nice guy and won't hate me for doing this?"

"W-what are you saying?" Taehyung felt something was off. The way Jungkook was talking it felt as if he was in pain.

"Love me till I'm gone and afterwards always."

He pulled him to dance again. Eyes trying to hide emotions. Tears trying hard not to melt and water.

-So come on, step closer

They dance again for a minute.

Jungkook looked at the clock again.

11:59

"My heart won't stop beating for you and when it does and I'm over..I'd still be there for you. Watching you, feeling you okay?"

Taehyung nods feeling a bad vibe about this

"Happy birthday Tae. Take care of yourself and this ring. Its my love for you. A token of our friendship, childhood, love and memories"

He leans in again. This time with a smile. The guy he loved since years is finally his but he will fade away soon. But he doesn't wanna cry. He wants to be happy before letting go.

'God you showed mercy, couldn't ask for more'

They kissed again. Both happy. Taehyung shut his eyes close into the kiss again.

'Goodbye' 

But when Taehyung couldn't feel anything on his lips he opened his eyes. He saw no one.

12:00 a.m 

He stood there in shock. His breathing stopped. "Kook?" He thought Jungkook was playing games.

But when he searched for him everywhere calling out his name that's when it hit him.

Why Jungkook spoke like that..

"He is gone?" He asked to. himself whispering. His heart shattering into millions of pieces. He panicked.

He fell on the ground and let his tears fall of his cheeks miserably and those tears landed on the floor. His eyes shifted on the promise ring on his finger. It shone really bright. Jungkook's last gift..

"This is a joke right? Am I dreaming? Please let it be a nightmare" He said in his blurry vision glancing upon the ring.

This was the moment when someone put a hand on his shoulder. He wished it was Jungkook but no, it was his mom.

"Why are you crying honey!" She freaked out and instantly bent down to hug her crying son.

"Is he r-really gone?" He asked sniffling.

"Who? She asked rather being confused.

"J-jungkook"

-Pull me and dance our pain away~

So come on, step closer and pull me

Let's dance our pain away~

 

Only the song reverberated in the room. Muffling the sounds of Taehyung's cries.

-------------

I cried a bit when i wrote this. It was alittle hard.

Anyway the lyrics came out fresh from my own brain. A song like that doesnt exist.

Two more chaps to go. Don't worry, they won't be sooooo long. Update won't take forever either like last time.

Tell me is smthing is confusing or if i made any mistakes.