... Again, for the last time...

Kiss Me Like That... Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesung woken up by the knocking sounds of the side windows where he rested his head on. He was about to tilt his head and get better look outside when the door opened half wide, and a tall guy abruptly shoved his body in, to sit next to Hyesung on the backseat of his car.

It was dark in the car, since it was parked in the dark part of the basement parking space of Hyesung's apartment building. It was also quite, since the car's audio system was not , and the two men sitting on the backseat were not conversing one another, for a chill cold hours like minutes, until Hyesung finally sighed, holding back the heavy sensation inside his chest, and forced a bitter sort of smile on his pretty plumpy face, "Huuhhhh... jaljinhae?"

Hyesung never had any problem interacting with this person in the past. He even liked it. A lot. He used to be a nonstop chatterbox whenever the two of them were together, doesn't matter how many time they spent with each other. They were together in the studio for hours, practising their group band dance routine. They went to the nearby supermarket for groceries, at least once a week. They went to the same hairdresser. The same skincare clinic. They visited each other in their neighbouring apartment units. He would never get bored. He would always had something to say. Some questions to ask. Some comments, twitts, mockeries, curses. Or even with cute tone, some terms of endearments..."Yeobo..." 

Hyesung used to enjoy his company very much. Although he would always acted chic, refusing to admit his trully honest sentiment, still, it would somehow, shown. He was not always be able to maintain full control of his own gesture. He would be in his bright and cheerful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter