...And again...

Kiss Me Like That... Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesung woken up by strong sunbeam fell directly at his face. He wiggled a little from his sleeping position on his belly, head facing sideway, in the cozy bed. He could hardly open an eye, so he pulled a hand upon it, tried to get some covering from the blinding radiance. It was a bit overwhelming at first, but after awhile he felt quite nice. The warmth of sun shining through tall windows of the bedroom carressing over his unclothed torso skin surface. And gradually heating up the temperature in the bedroom. Seemed like cleansing the air around for him to breathe. Created an overall refreshed and appeasing atmosphere. The pretty faced singer slowly sat up, back against the bed's headboard. Feeling peaceful, with eyes shutted and a content smile curved on his thin lips. He took a deep breath, then exhaled while curling over his back and stretched both arms above his head. So comfortable, he even let out a soft moan of satisfaction. 

"Sweet dreams?" 

A whispery greeting heard from the end of the bed startled Hyesung, eyes blinked open, wide with high lifted eyebrows. But then followed by a sigh of relieve in just a couple of second, after recognising the voice owner's bulky body sitting on the bed.

"Yaah! You Donggumong! Are you crazy?! What'd you do that for?! Sneaking up on people like that?!! You almost gave me a heart attack!!"

The shock had instantly regained the main vocalist's his full conciousness, and automatically brought his mouth back to it's natural swearing habit. He kept on mumbling bad words at Dongwan, the greeter, while rubbing his own still a bit heaving chest. But Dongwan didn't seem to mind. He even happily smiled, then soundedly sighed, 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you or anything, it's just that... i guess... i just couldn't help but blown away by this beautiful scene..."

Dongwan slowly got down on his stomach, propped by both elbows, set hands palming his chin and feet swaying up playfully, continueing to speak with a soft voice,

"...you... in the morning... in my bed... ..."

A second time shock attacked Hyesung, eyes again glaring at the smiley Dongwan, and hands down sensing his own crotch under the sheets. The blonde gulped, realising he was indeed...

"Wha..what?..How?"

"Seriously? You don't remember?" 

Dongwan raised his eyebrows, and sat back straight up,

"At all? Noway..."

He tilted his head at a side with a doubtful sneer on his manly handsome face,

"We were a bit tipsy after a couple bottle of soju, but then you refused to drink anymore, because you want to hurrily ..."

He again raised his eyebrows, at Hyesung's again shocked face,

'..do it.."

Some strange feeling twirling in Hyesung's stomach, when a slight recollection of last night's event was slowly coming back to him.

They were sitting together in a couch, and Dongwan was offering to open another bottle of soju. But he rejected it saying - No Dongwan ah... enough.. i... i can do this now, yes. Let's do it...-

Hyesung's eyes went frantically blinking, as his heart beat grew faster in his chest. True! He wasn't completely drunk last night! Even the record in his mind somehow incomplete, he still remembered, last night he was with Dongwan...

"Dongwan hyung, can i borrow some underwears?"

Their band maknae's Andy just entered the room wearing a navy blue bathrobe. His hair was still dripping wet, his face was clean and fresh, but his cheeks looked bit puffy, seemed like, from last night's heavy drinking. Nonetheless he cheerfully greeted Hyesung while giving the blonde singer his trademark cutie smile,

"Good morning Hyesung hyung, nice sleep?"

He tightened the knot of his robe before crawled up and lied back crosswise on the bed. He wiggled a little adjusting his body into the most comfortable position, then turned his face toward Hyesung and started sulking,

"You must have had one. Because unlike ours, this bed is so cozy. Nice and soft, complete beddings with comforter and all. Prompt thickness..."

The rapper maknae went on bouncing his back against the bed couple of times, before turned his face to Dongwan, and winked naughtily,

"..and bouncyness... it must've give strong support... and perfect shock absorbing.."

Dongwan sounded giggling, while pulling a large size rattan basket out of the closet. He put the basket filled up with some garments on the bed, and went back up sitting on it, rejoined Hyesung and Andy,

"It should be, this is brand new. They told me it's the best quality there is, with lifetime guarantee. The spring structure was design to maintain your spine in good position while you're sleeping... or.. like.. doing anything... on it"

Dongwan and Andy started laughing together at Dongwan's last sentence, that made the twirling sensation inside Hyesung's stomach to bundled bigger. Elevated upto his throat. He began to sense a nauseating bitternes in his mouth, as his brain was picking up more pieces of memory from last night...

Hyesung was lying on his back in this bed. He felt so hot allover, skin drenched in sweat, and he was panting heavily out of breath... He stretched his back, spine arched, all muscles tensed up, fingers wringed tight onto the sheets, trying hard to hold his body position from vigourously rocking... by a strong firm grip on his waist... and shiny sweaty six packed stomach kept on pushing hard... from between Hyesung's splayed legs...

"Wow! You prepared complete clothings for us Dongwan hyung? Not just underwears. What's this? Freshly new branded goods! Cotton short pants, t-shirts... uh, socks too? Cool! And... Waaaaah!... none of them with your name written on it! Wow, Dongwan hyung! That is just like, amazing!" 

Andy's cute mockery answered by a thump of cushion on the face from the embarrased Dongwan,

"Why? Am i not allow to show nice gesture as a host? You ungrateful rascal! Shut your mouth and just take it while i'm still feeling good."

"What are you feeling good about hyung?"

Junjin, another band member just entered the bedroom. Seemed like he was only just woke up from sleep, messy haired, pillow faced and a hand rubbing off an eye. He was still wearing his t-shirt from last night, but only his boxers on the bottom part of his tall muscular built. 

"Well... i don't know, Jin... everything?"

Dongwan inched away from his sitting position, giving Junjin some space to join them in the bed,

"But mostly i guess... i feel good because of you guys here.."

"Then i surely will visit again hyung. But next time i come, can i get this room instead? It's look cozier and... whoooaaah, compared to ours last night, this is so much more spacious! Like thousands times bigger!"

Junjin walked around the bedroom and playfully admiring every corner of it. He jumped on the large velvet couch and lied down on it,

"See? If i ever got bored of the bed, i can sleep here. Aaackh! What is this bumping my head? Oh... your jeans Hyesung hyung? Who's still wearing this saucer large hard metal buckles hehehe... Hyung, what are you, a rocker?"

The band energizer walked over the bed to give Hyesung his jeans pants back, but his steps paused halfway. Something caught his sharp eyes sight,

"Ooh... and here your underwear on the bookshelf hyung. How did it get there in the first place?" 

He held down a giggle and pretended to be confused, scratching his messy haired un itchy head while looking thouroughly around the room to find another item of Hyesung's to joke about. It didn't take long,

"And yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter