Chapter Four

Crystal Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook sat in a far corner of the castle’s brewery, a bottle of cider in his hand. He’s been hiding out since his conversation with his dad, trying to avoid Jimin. He had no idea how to face Jimin. He didn’t know what Jimin thought of the whole conversation, and he was scared to find out. So because of that, Jungkook has found refuge in this brewery. There were a couple empty bottles on the ground next to Jungkook. His head was already fuzzy from the alcohol. So Jungkook was aware that he was definitely tipsy, but not yet drunk.

Jungkook heard the door to the brewery to open, causing him to sit up straighter and wipe his eyes. He’s been crying off and on throughout the two hours he’s been in this room. He didn’t want anyone to find him in this state, but he didn’t know how to hide at this point. He just stayed still as whoever entered looked through bottles. He prayed to god they weren’t looking for any wine or cider so that they could just leave him alone in the back corner. And he almost thought he would get that wish, when the bottle of cider dropped out of his hand. Jungkook froze as he heard footsteps coming his way.

“Hello?” Jimin’s soft voice echoed through the brewery. Jungkook cursed himself and rolled into a ball, ignoring the spilt cider next to him. He wanted to fade into nothingness so that he wouldn’t have to face Jimin. “Jungkook?”

Jungkook took a few deep breaths, anxiety rushing through him. He then slowly uncurled himself, lifting his head. He bit the inside of his cheek as he caught eye contact with Jimin. His eyes were probably bloodshot red from all the crying, and maybe partly cause of the alcohol.He probably looked like an absolute mess, not a prince.

“Hey,” Jimin said, kneeling down in front of Jungkook. “What are you doing in here?”

“Drinking,” Jungkook whispered, turning his head to avoid Jimin’s gaze.

“How much did you drink?” Jimin asked, looking at the three bottles on the ground. “Hey, Kook, talk to me.”

“You probably hate me,” Jungkook said with the shake of his head, his words slurring just slightly. “I messed up.”

“You didn’t mess anything up, Kookie,” Jimin said, his voice still soft. “Hey, if you think I’m mad after everything you said to your father, I’m not. I would never be mad.”

“You’re not?” Jungkook asked, looking up at him with wide eyes. He could feel his heart skip a beat.

“No, of course not,” Jimin said, grabbing onto his hands. “We both had that conversation a couple nights back when you said you would run away with me. I’ve liked you for a very long time. I’m not mad about you having a crush on me as Chimmy. And I’m not mad that you chose me over all the girls either. We had that conversation too, remember? I’m not mad that you want to marry me.”

“Do… Do you want me to marry you?” Jungkook asked, biting his lip nervously. He felt extremely vulnerable in that moment. He had no idea what Jimin wanted. And it wasn’t his plan to get together with Jimin this quickly, but life decided it wanted to take it’s own toll.

“Yes,” Jimin said, causing Jungkook’s eyes to widen more. “If this is my chance to marry the man who I’ve secretly had a crush on for years, then I’m going to take it. You’re being forced to get married in less than a month. And I don’t want to lose you to anyone else. Not even my sister. So yes, I want to marry you.”

“Wait… You do?” Jungkook asked, trying to grasp onto what Jimin was saying. “Do you think I’m drunk and I’m going to forget this?”

“You don’t seem drunk enough to forget this,” Jimin said with a soft laugh. “But Jeon Jungkook, if you’ll allow me to, I really do want to marry you.”

“I just… Didn’t want to rush into this with you… Because you’re you…” Jungkook said with a deep sigh. “You’re my Chimmy… And like I wanted to build things and take this the right way. I just… I wanted to do this right. And like I chose you because of a stupid picture. And like we only officially met two days ago… And this is no way a relationship should go. This isn’t the way I wanted things to happen between us and--”

“We have all the time in the world to build a relationship,” Jimin cut him off. “Just because you have to get married soon doesn’t mean we can take things whatever pace you want. If you will let me be in a relationship with you, if you will let me marry you, I would want more than anything to have that.”

“So… We skip the whole boyfriends title?” Jungkook asked, staring at the other man. “Are we… well I guess I already just asked you if you want marry me… Are we engaged to be married? Like for real engaged?”

“I mean are we?” Jimin ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter