Fin.

So Glad I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun is up, rays penetrating through the lace curtains adorning the windows of their room and it makes it hard for Jeonghan to open his eyes. Perhaps Jeonghan panicked a little when he woke up in the absence of the sound of his husband shuffling about in the kitchen or the smell of pancakes or bacon or whatever breakfast the younger decides to cook in patterns. Perhaps he always woke up to Joshua’s distant humming and now that he doesn’t, he freaks out.

That is until he feels soft puffs of breath on his right shoulder. He cracks one eye open only to be greeted by the serene sleeping face of his husband, adorably smooshed against his skin. Jeonghan lets out a quiet sigh of relief. Joshua won’t just disappear. He realises that that’s an irrational fear he has to overcome.

He also realises that he has been waiting all his life for this morning to come.

Joshua, to Jeonghan, is a mindful lover. He makes sure Jeonghan is living the best life. He makes breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner, so he’s sure Jeonghan gets the right nutrition. He grows flowers on their front yard, so he’s sure Jeonghan gets to see the azure-blue beauty of forget-me-nots when his husband goes out for work. When Joshua has too much work, the high school he’s teaching at bombarding him with papers to grade and activities to evaluate, he leaves little notes of I’ll be late tonight. I’m sorry : ( and I’ll make it up to you next time! I love you! in the house so Jeonghan don’t get lonely.

When Joshua gets angry at the other’s bad habits of not cleaning up after himself, he just shakes his head and smiles and says, “Hannie, I love you, but you need to clean up.” And Jeonghan wishes he snaps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter