Chapter 3 - Metanoia

Sounds Of The Ocean
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: BTOB - It's Okay

 

The young teenagers headed quietly side by side towards the school gate to meet up with their classmates and the teachers.

-“Where were you?” – asked Eunha pinching her friend.

-“Ah~ Why? Did something happen? Haha” – said teasingly Yeeun getting pinched again.

-“Let’s go now kids, get on the bus and sit on the number given by Gu teacher” – cut in Nam teacher’s voice.

One by one they got on and everybody got seated, but cunning Yeeun decided to continue her plan to get these two together. Yeeun has been noticing Hyunwoo changing around girls in their class, he isn't as disgusted or irritated by their fangirls and especially around Eunha he seems to be very comfortable. All she wnated was to help her childhood friend and her new friend. She sat by the window next to Mingyu to watch their favorite girl group tv show. That left Eunha and Hyunwoo together. They both felt betrayed but were so awkward the first few minutes that Eunha randomly suggested playing video games. Shoulder to shoulder they had lots of fun. Yeeun was satisfied.

 After 4 hours of travelling almost all of the bus was fast asleep, only Eunha was wide awake watching the streets, Hyunwoo was dozing off on her left shoulder, moments before the bus arrived at its destination – Busan, the boy opened his eyes and felt bad for slipping a few drools. He looked at his friend beside him looking at the window as if there was something interesting but her eyes cared less about whatever it was, she didn’t even notice him waking up, she didn’t want to bother his nap time.

-“Ah you are awake?” – she smiled tiredly

-“Hehe yeah..” – before he could say anymore as he was in fact embarrassed her smile got wider

-“Slept well? Hehe~”

-“Yeah, I am sorry” – he scratched the back of his head. Yeeun’s satisfaction grew bigger as she watched that scene.

The bus stopped. All students got to their accommodation, of course girls, boys and teachers are all apart. They were allowed to rest and get comfortable with the area and dorms until dinner time. Yeeun immediately turned the TV on to watch her idols live and so did Eunha having nothing to do. Fortunately, there was still no snow outside so the boys went out to play football. Later the teachers and students all helped with the BBQ, ate and sat

Please log in to read the full chapter