Prologue - End of Summer

Sounds Of The Ocean
Please log in to read the full chapter

Song: Seventeen Booseoksoon - Just do it

 

- "Minah-ya.. Minjae-ya!" - called Eunha. "You little ones stop running!~" - Eunha smiled with the voice of the twins' giggling. While she was still trying to keep up with their pace, her eye caught something else. The moment she tried reaching it with the thought of her past, her actions were interrupted.

- "Ah, I am sorry" - said a voice behind Eunha's back after she was pushed accidently.

- "We are sorry, are you okay?" - this time another voice came but from the front, holding her hands. Eunha looked up and nodded. The sun shone on her glasses and she couldn’t see the person in front of her. She was always pushed easily since she was so light for her age, but thankfully there was someone to help. "Here you go!" - the boy in front of her gave her bag and left after bowing, at that moment she had forgotten about what she was looking for.

Both Minah and Minjae came running shouting in one voice "Noona, unnie are you okay? Did you get hurt?" - even though they were just little kids they were old enough to understand her situation which made her smile brightly saying "Of course I am!.." – pausing for a moment. "Aren't you two hungry? Shall we go home and make some onigiri?" - they jumped from happiness and said in one voice again. "YES!~"

 

Seo Eunha lives with her grandparents (father’s side) in a small house and has a really nice neighbor family - a single dad with two kids. He used to leave them to the grandmother's care but since Eunha is back from Japan now she takes care of each and everything her granny used to.

 

The three of them sat on the table making their favorite shapes with the rice given. Eunha's favorite moment in her daily tasks was cooking with the twins. It would take her back to the days she used to make it with her mom in Japan. "Unnie~ Minjae took all the rice! I can't make ears for the panda" - shouted Minah pointing at the panda's no-ears head. "Minjae you should share the food with your t

Please log in to read the full chapter