The strange voice from the washroom

The locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They went inside the school,with a little chit chat sound.

"Light out the  torch taehyung,its so dark over here,we may fall down,and hurt ourselves",jessica requested taehyung.

"Yeah,sure",replied taehyung'

Meanwhile,sooyoung said she want to use the washroom urgently.

"I will just return within a sec friends,want to use the bathroom.....its urgent",said sooyoung hurriedly.

"Okay,but come fast as soon as you can",replied yuri

Sooyoung went to the way of washroom.Inside the toilet while dressing herself from the next door she heard some strange voice saying,"FIND OUT THE TRUTH".Sooyoung was afraid,she hurriedly dressed herself,washed her hands and went inside.She ran to her friends and was breathing fast.

"What happened to you sooyoung"?....asked yuri frighteningly to sooyoung.

"I.......I..........I.......i just heard a strange sound inside the toilet while dressing myself",said sooyoung horrifically.

"What!!!!!!.......a strange sound!!!!!.....asked yuri in a surprising tone to sooyoung.

"Yes",replied sooyoung breathing fast.

Yuri calmed sooyoung,taehyung gave her water to drink.

"Are you feeling alright now"?......asked taehyung

"Yea....yeahhh,its okay now",replied sooyoung

Yuri then hold sooyoung in her arms and they all went to the upstairs with  the locket which was worned by jessica on that time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter