The disussion about the night adventure in school

The locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the challenge made by taecyeon,sooyoung kept on looking at the images which was sticked at the plate like side of the locket.

"sooyoung what happened,you seemed to be quiet unmindfull about something!".....will you be not giving any ideas about the mystery which is found here a minute ago",asked yuri to sooyoung.

"We all were engaged in our conversation and she kept on staring at the locket,what's so much there is in the locket?" asked jessica in a much curious manner.

"mmmmm.......ummmmmm.....tha.....ahhhhhhh!!!!!!! that's nothing just trying to figre out the image of the girl.Have i seen this girl before or its...its just my thought.One can have a same image",thoughtfully expressed  by sooyoung.

All the members thought carefully at sooyoung's point of view.Taehyung,finally raised his voice and said out ,"we shall come at night and solve out the mystery,its getting so much into head".

"Are you really kidding me taehyung,i.....i mean....seriously....we all may get suspended if the watchman catches us",shockingly asked jimin.

Other than jimin's unconditioned manner,everyone in the group accepted taehyung's words and sooyoung's expression became  very much suspicious like she has seen the girl somewhere before.

After taehyung's declaration,others got excited about the night adventure just now planned by taehyung.In a popular school like the one they are admitted,it could get real scary if caught by the watchman at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter