Meeting of sooyoung and jin-ri fourteen years ago

The locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the declaration made by  taehyung a few minutes ago,all the members were excited for the night adventure.Sooyoung somehoe made out a connection between the girl in the photo.Gazing from the window at the clear bluishiness of the sky her flashback started to give an imagery of the past.She then started recalling of  her childhood past when she came across a same girl who used to had the same image of the girl in the picture.She then put her head down and a flashback started which showed some views of her memory of fourteen years back.

She met that young lady at her father's funeral with her mother.They used to live in their neighbourhood.The girl wasn't that much interactive,as per sooyoung's knowledge she always stayed aloof.Few days after sooyoung's father's funeral she went outside to play in the park with some other kids.Sooyoung was a tall and a handsomely looking girl who appears to be smart and fresh to everyone.She used to get praises fo her studies and her kind and gentle behaviour.She went inside the park and there saw the girl.She ran to cheerfully and asked,"what's your name young girl?".............The girl at first didn't answer her but a moment later when sooyoung was to leave her she gravely replied answered,"I am kim-jin-ri".

"Oh,that's your name! quiet a good name", sooyoung replied by looking back at her.

Sooyoung then asked her about herself but uninteractiveness not allowed her to say anything about herself.

Jin-ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter