The locket

The locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow! wow! wow!...........it wa.s big lecture",said taehyung in sweat.

 Sooyoung and the others were exhausted by the lecture when an announcement was made from the principle's room.

"All the students the next class cannot be held because the professor is absent today due to some issue....please don't make chaos".

After the announcement had been done all the students excitedly ran to the canteen.The six remained in the class.Taecyeon then found something unbelievable under his desk when he was relaxing his back by strecthing himself.

"wow loo.....look at this,i mean what a heart-shaped locket is doing over here"? said taecyeon amazedly

"wha...what do you mean"? a.....a LOCKET!",asked taehyung shockingly.

Taecyeon took the locket in his hands,opened it,and saw an image ofa fairly looking girl on one side and a family photo pinned on another side of the locket.He kept looking on it and was trying to figure out why in a classroom like this it is placed.What's the reason behind it? Who could have placed a "locket" under the desk? Is it haunted? several questions arrised in his mind.

"What happened dude"? asked taehyung by touching taecyeon's shoulder.

"Ummmmmm........yea........yeahhhhhhh.........i am just trying to figure out something who might have placed such a locket in a classroom like this!!!! Exclaimed taecyeon in a thoughtful manner.

It was a heart-shaped folding locket,silvered in colour.On one s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter