The meeting of the members

The locket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung after coming back to herself,the classroom was still empty,no one except the six was present.Only 15-20 minutes were left for the ending of the class.Slowly, the first day of school in class ended with all the introductive session and the lessons which was taught by the teacher.After the school ended the six of them gathered together and started to discuss about when to see each other exactly.They all waved their hands to say goodbye and went back home.

   It was half-past seven yuri,jessica,taecyeon,jimin gathered together in front of the school gate,the watch-man was not present there at that time.

"My goodness,its along time since i got a group of friends,and this very horror night adventure.I must write a report of my own and publish it on a newspaper",jessica pretending to be reporter said this.

"Why you always take issues lightly,its time to get serious,as we all might end up getting a suspension if seen by the watchman",said yuri in irritated manner.

"i am not taking this lightly at all,you should drink water and keep head calm for a moment.No one is having a cold attitude like you",said jessica to yuri suggesting her not to show her cold attitude.

Yuri kept quiet after jessica's mouth of words.Her legs started paining for constant standing.Sooyoung and taehyung till then had not arrived.

"i am not getting what's with the two of them,why they are late"! exclaimed yuri irritatedly.

Some time later sooyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter