Part four

Find my way
Hongseokie~ Meet us at the usual place.
We will wait for you!
 You better get your here unless you want us to come over to your place and drag you with us!
We won't have mercy on you!  >:D
:P

 

Hongseok chuckled at the messages that kept on coming from Yeo One, shaking his head slightly. He really did miss them greatly. He was thinking about sending his friend a message that he was standing right in front of the club where they were all waiting for him but decided against it. Closing his eyes, Hongseok took a few deep breaths, trying to calm himself down before he made an entrance but his 'session' was interrupted when someone's body suddenly collided with his back and he felt arms wrapping around his waist. "HONGSEOK! I MISSED YOU YOU ING IDIOT!" Hongseok instantly recognized the voice, eyes opening as he attempted to turn around and greet Kino but the younger male held onto him tightly like he was glued to him. "Damn it man, you did get skinnier! Hui didn't lie! Hey wait! Are your abs still intact??" Kino pretty much screamed into his ear before pulling away. Thinking how he could finally breathe after being released, Hongseok turned around to face Kino only to have his shirt pulled up, a flustered sound leaving his lips. Leave it to friends to always embarrass him no matter what. "KINO!" He groaned as he tried to pull it down but the younger one didn't let him have it. "Yep, still there. Good. Now you can go woo all the pretty ladies inside!" Kino concluded as he winked at Hongseok and finally let go of his shirt. Trying to fix his shirt back in place, Hongseok didn't notice the look Kino gave him, being more preoccupied about the words that left his lips just a moment ago. Woo all the ladies inside? Kino had no idea that Hongseok would rather woo all the men inside but of course, he won't let the other male know that for now.

 

"You look good. Like, really good. Hui said that you were sick but I have to say, you look mighty fine now that you got better. Now go get them tiger!" Slapping his shoulder in encouragement Kino passed by him and made his way into the club, leaving dumfounded Hongseok to stand in front of it. "What the was that?"

 

- - - - -

 

Once inside, Hongseok didn't have time to raise his hand in a greeting before he found himself squished between the bodies of his four friends. He thought Kino had a death grip just a minute ago but he was proved wrong. The youngest of them, Wooseok held onto him so tightly that Hongseok was sure that by the end of the night, he was going to leave the club with a few broken bones. "Okay, okay, I missed you all!" He tried to say but his voice was hardly heard as they all talked at once, screaming how much they missed him and how he was a jerk for not contacting them at all. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't lift up his arms to hug them all together as they successfully made him feel like a tuna in a can. It was Hui who pulled away first and managed to break them all apart.

 

- - - - -

 

"The poor guy was sick and you all jumped on him like a bunch of hyenas! Shame on you all! We should all be careful and take care of him. You almost suffocated him!" Hui started lecturing them once they sat down at the table only to have the rest of the group turn to look at him with. "You are the first one who screamed like a girl when you saw him and you were the first one to jump on him! And YOU SAW HIM YESTERDAY!" The accusations started immediately, making Hongseok laugh so loud that he had to hold onto his stomach. It's been so long since he laughed like this but his friends were funny and he was just happy to be back with them. He didn't seem to notice how everyone quieted down and all attention was on him until he managed to calm down, using one hand to fan himself while he wiped the tears that started forming from laughing too much with the other. "Guys... I missed you. I really did."

They all grinned widely at his words and soon a glass was pushed to him, all of them raising their own to cheer for having Hongseok back. He immediately took it, surprisingly easily downing the alcohol that was inside. Once all the glasses were back on the table, Hongseok smiled happily, looking at each of them in a new light. He definitely had the best friends a guy can have. Maybe he worried for nothing. Maybe things will work out just fine.

"Hi. I'm Yan An. Nice to meet you." A sudden soft voice with an accent pulled Hongseok away from his thoughts, making him look up, eyes widening slightly in surprise. In front of their table stood a seemingly timid blonde male who smiled softly at him, making Hongseok confused for a moment. He didn't know what to do but Kino was there to save the situation as he wrapped an arm around Hongseok's broad shoulders, pretty much pressing his whole body against him. "Hi Yan An! This is our friend Hongseok we told you about. Hongseokie~ This is Yan An. He is from China and we made friends with him while you were gone. We invited him to celebrate your return with us. I'm sure you guys will get along just fine. And he can help us brush up our Chinese skills. Isn't that right Yan An?"

Chinese man nodded at the question as he was in process of getting a chair for himself before he joined them at the table, hands placed on his lap as soon as he sat down. "Yes, I can do that." He replied simply to which Kino continued "He's kind of shy and doesn't talk much but we made it a mission to make him a Korean talking machine." He said proudly, still not letting go of Hongseok as he looked at the others for confirmation.

"I don't know how you will do that if you keep on talking instead of him." Hongseok replied with a grin, turning his head slightly to look at Kino only to earn a slap on the shoulder as the younger male pulled away and fake pouted. Their exchange made twhole group laugh loudly and even Yan An who was quiet until now joined in.

Ah. He missed this. He missed them so much.