Chan and the stranger (No Jun, you and Minghao are not allowed to ship them- OH FOR GODS SAKE)

Playing cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Didn't I once say I'd put in an OC? Well, here he is now! Also, I don't live in Seoul so I just write what I feel like putting in this Seoul I created. I'm a bad author, but you all probably know that.

By the way, this chapter is an introduction to a new story I'll be making. It'll be focusing on the OC and Dino, so I hope you'll like it!

-

"Okay, but the cupcakes in this cafe is amazing!" Seokmin sighed dreamily, the half-eaten cupcake clutched in his fingers as he munched on the delicacy. He tapped Joshua's shoulder to get the older one's attention - as he was busy chatting with Vernon, before reaching out to let the latter to take a bite of his clutched food. His companion looked at him in confusion, before glancing at the delicacy on his hand, and with a soft grin, he took a small bite. Joshua hummed in delight, eyes bright as he nodded (as if he knew what Seokmin wanted him to know), taking another bite until he finished what once was of Seokmin's remaining cupcake.

"God, they're so soft with each other," Seungkwan mumbled from the other end of the table, adjusting the camera he held. Seokmin pleaded for his help for his newest video and, because Seungkwan loves his friend (he will not admit this out loud), he agreed to take the role of Seokmin's camera man. Vernon looked at him and laughed, looking at both Joshua and Seokmin, who were now feeding each other with cupcakes of different flavours. Oh, the shippers are going to have a field day after this.

"I'm getting diabetes just by looking at them," Chan grumbled, annoyed because all of his older friends had someone to be comfortable with (as if they were in a relationship? Why would he tell you that? Are you finally aware of their current situation? Uh... er... that's only because they're friends! Of course they should be comfortable! Ha! Checkmate, reader). "I'll go get some more desserts, not cupcakes this time," the youngest pointed out, grimacing at the remaining cupcakes on the plate on their table, before getting up of his chair and walking right up the counter.

 

 

 

Hestia's Hearth was probably one of the most intriguing places they went - a cafe whose name was after the greek goddess of hearth herself (the irony, as they are Korean) - they were quite surprised with how the cafe lived up to its name.

The shop was quaint and simple, a small hearth in the center with a little barricade of course, to prevent younger costumers from burning their prying hands. The employees were kind and welcoming, thus giving the shop the homey aura that was filled with warmth.

 

 

 

Minghao and Junhui sat on the table beside Seungkwan's, accompanying Mingyu and Wonwoo, as well as Jeonghan and Seungcheol.

"I just don't understand why the plan didn't work! Soonyoung and Jihoon are practically smitten with each other!" Junhui ranted, followed by Minghao, telling tales of Jihoon's ranting of his crush a.k.a Soonyoung. The four people at their table stared at them, usually rolling their eyes while sharing the same thought - God, how dense can they get?

"I just want them happy together, you know?" Minghao sighed afterwards, leaning back on his cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter