Minghao and Junhui are both spoiled brats

Playing cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[just a filler, because i won't be able to update in a few more weeks — exams are coming]

 

 

 

 

jeonghan had an unfortunate luck of having six adults stuck with him in his car, with said adults belting out to 'helpless' from the hamilton tracks. 

 

 

 

 


the thirteen of them decided to stay over at a hotel, which received no further argument from the kids who lived in the city (minghao's place was a mess when the five crashed over, it'd be worse if twelve stayed). the rooms consisted of two beds per room, and one with three beds, leaving the elders to discuss who'd get which room.

junhui suggested he partner with minghao, much to the delight of the younger, earning a skeptical look from seungcheol. 

"it's foolproof, trust me!" junhui urged and pointed at joshua, "you can room in with seokmin, vernon with seungkwan, me with minghao, mingyu with wonwoo, and soonyoung with jihoon"

"what about me, chan and seungcheol?" jeonghan countered, which only received a grin from junhui. "you can room in with seungcheol and chan, obviously"

"that's not ideal in my opinion," joshua argued, "and if it matters, you only thought of it just because you wanted to put jihoon and soonyoung in one room"

junhui laughed nervously, eyes roaming around the place and refusing to meet joshua's. "of course not. minghao helped me plan it"

jeonghan mumbled something along the lines of 'little ty peanut head' and 'a ing walnut' as seungcheol craned his neck upward, sobbing internally for the lack of normality of the two chinese individuals.

 

 

 

 

 

"for gods' sake junhui, minghao's only one room away" jeonghan groaned, trying to block out the younger's whining. he had his face buried on the pillow, hands covering his ears. 

junhui pouted dramatically and rolled all over the floor once more. "I WANT MINGHAO TO BE MY ROOMMATE" he screamed like a brat, kicking the air while making more bratty junhui noises only he can make.

minghao never once ment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter