What's new?

Playing cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

seungkwan stared at the camcorder on his hand. although most of what the camera can film was the view behind him, he still continued filming. 

 

behind him stood minghao and jun, aggressively shouting vine references at each other. vernon stood between them as the referee, nodding solemnly with their every back and forth vine. then there was joshua and seokmin sitting on the floor, silently laughing and clutching to their stomach (and each other) because of how amusing the whole scenario seemed to be.


seungkwan sighed before grinning at the camera, a clear glint of 'help me' present in his eyes.

 

 

 

 

the night passed by like a blur, spent making a pillow fort at the living room and binge watching all sanders sides videos (that led to six of them arguing who the best side was).


it was four in the morning when seokmin received a text from jeonghan, telling them to meet up at his and seungcheol's home. by five o'clock everyone was squeezed in seungkwan's car, brain still mushy and half awake.


"why couldn't he text us via group chat again?" minghao yawned, one hand covering his mouth with his other one blindly whacking junhui by his sides for the older was technically squeezing him to the side.


"you know how jeonghan is," joshua mumbles, adjusting seokmin's head so he can lay on his shoulder comfortably, "he's lazy that way."


everyone agreed silently, and for ten minutes through the drive it was peaceful, the windows still down and the cool morning breeze seeping in and keeping them from being sweaty.


five minutes later when vernon whipped out a bluetooth speaker, connecting his phone to the speaker. last night's sanders sides marathon left a teeny speck of temporary obsession to the six of them, being more evident when vernon played songs that featured the beautiful voice of thomas sanders. 

 

 

 

 

the time was ten thirty in the morning when the people they've been waiting for arrived. 
jeonghan looked like a disappointed mother ready to scold the children who arrived home way past curfews, it was almost funny for jihoon.

 

seungcheol must've seen him trying to keep in his laughter and shook his head, raising a hand. he sliced the air like it were an imaginary neck — and jihoon immediately straightened himself.


if seungcheol knows what happens if he laughs now then he, himself, would rather not know about it. 


when six giggling males stumbled out of seungkwan's car, jihoon nearly lost his — jeonghan has screamed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter