Now this?

Unfair love

THREE MONTHS LATER.

IRENE POV 

Ahh... My head hurt so much. Its spinning like you are in tea cup in disney land where it goes round and round. I need some meds too reduce  it. It happened when i woke up to get ready for work and my head spinning.  After i wait for 10 minutes finally the dizziness reduce.


I started to put some business clothes. I looked at my self and see bag under the eyes. I sigh and thought this will be hell of week. Somehow Bogum oppa got a job, a very fine job in USA. Today, at 6pm i will send Bogum oppa to airport and be with him when he departure. He don’t know that I’m going to be there when he’s leaving, I will surprise him. Hmmm I’m gonna miss him so much. I don’t really know what job offer he get but he said that it is good pay.


Its like i cant live without him and starting from that day, my love to him grow. After I look gorgeous in front of the mirror, i take my purse, my briefcase and take my car key. I almost forget that i have meeting with my business partner. Nothing important but Seungwan will be there. Why he always there? He didn’t need to attend every single meeting that i have. 

Well Seungwan and me currently in business partner term. He make the rule. He said that, No feeling will be involved around us and he want us to be friends and i accept that. He said he tired of all this drama and i glad he said those words.


I drive my BMW new edition. I have a driver but i prefer to drive alone. After 30 minutes i finally arrive. I give my car key to one of the bodyguard and I can see Seungwan waiting for me in the lobby. He flash me his cute smile, wait did i just said that? No i mean his broken smile, hm I don’t know what I’m talking right now. 


He's take my hand and all of the sudden my view became black and the last words I heard before I’m passed out is Seungwan voice. 

 

I woke up with the awful smell. I look around and see Seungwan smile.

 


SEUNGWAN POV


I’m glad she woke up after i put some ammonia to the towel then near it to Joohyun nose. I learn this from my father, his sister always passed out when i was a kid.


I started to panic when she passed out. When she arrived i can already tell that she is unwell. Her skin is more paler than normal. When I’m flashing my smile out of nowhere Joohyun eyes rolled back and her bodies start to fall. Glad I catching her in time. I calmly said “Can someone please get some Ammonia?”


“I will go get it” David said. After minute pass David pass me wet cotton ball which have ammonia and I near it to her nose. I can see Joohyun nose start to scrunch because of the smell.


“Call Ambulance please” i said to the people. “No need Seungwan. I just felt dizzy” she said “Are you serious? “ she just nodding. She trying to get up but i stop her and carried her in bridal style. She just startled and i guess if she okay right now maybe she will demand me to take her down and somehow will ruin the friendship I just make. 


“Mina shii, please cancel all the meeting Joohyun and i have” I said “But, we have very important meeting with your business partner” she said 


“Cancel it! My wife is more important than those people” i said.


Author POV

Seungwan carry Joohyun to his office. He lay his supposed to be his wife caringly in his Sofa. He take blanket in his cabinet and speard it out. He always have blanket and some pillow in his office in case he decide to over night in his office due to his job but he like it that way. No one will waiting for him in his house (mansion) every time he get home, he felt so lonely. No one will greet him home and no one will cuddle with him every night. There’s no family aura and every night his bed side will be empty and he feel cold every single night, he longing for the warmth of somebody. He want a family but Joohyun never want one. Every hours, every minute and every second he think to his self, are those wait and patience worth it? Are those treatment and ignorant worth his love? Every time he want to talk to her, she just said something hurt his heart? Every concern text he sent will be replied by short answer or no text at all. He looking at her with loving eyes and said “Is it worth it? Is it worth it, waiting for your love? Can I get the love from your heart” Seungwan look at his wife face starting from her perfect nose, small and cute mouth waiting for kissing, fluffy cheek and her closed eyes wondering if she ever give loving look as she look at his ex best friend.... that will be heaven.


He want to touch her face and caressing it lovingly but when his hand almost touch her face all of sudden Joohyun said something “Sssss.....Seung.....Seungwan” Seungwan shock, he thought to himself that’s it is real ? What he heard is real? He stand up and sit to his office chair and look at the view of the Seoul. He is confuse and at the same time he happy. He trying to calm down and close his eyes.


He awake by Joohyun noise. He look at her lovingly and he smile. “Are you feeling better?” he said. “Yes thanks to you i feel okay” she said with cold voice and straight face. Seungwan don't know what to say. He dumbfounded, this is the first time Joohyun ever in his office. “Um.... Hmm...” He said. “Seungwan” Joohyun speak 

 

“Um yeah?” Seungwan hoping. “Can you.... Umm... Sent me to airport?” Joohyun ask now she the one sounds hoping. Seungwan confuse. Why would Joohyun want him to send her to the airport? Joohyun sense it.

 


“Bogum oppa... Will be leaving to USA, he get a job there” Joohyun said while she smiling. Seungwan cant said anything so he just smile bitterly but somehow people who see it differently and nodded.

 

“I will take you there... what time is he leaving?” Seungwan ask.

 

“Around 4...” Joohyun said. Seungwan look at her and nodded 

 


“Okay we have 3 hours left... So take a rest, i will wake you up” Joohyun just look at him and nod her head.

 


45 MINUTE’S LATER 


“Joohyun shii” Joohyun wake up from someone voice. She open her eyes and she see a guy with a very good looking face and she recognized that this guy is one of Seungwan friend. If she not mistaken he’s name is Kim Jong In. Why he is here ? Where is Seungwan? Her eyes wander, looking for something or someone.. 

“Joohyun shii, Seungwan is not in here ? He asked for my help just... To wake you up?” Jong in explain. Jong in cannot hide his intonation of his voice. Joohyun can feel the hatred through his voice. Joohyun can’t understand why she feel disappointed. Jong in see it clearly and smirk.


“Ah thank you Mr kim” Joohyun said. “ Ah one more thing Seungwan already waiting for you in the lobby room” joohyun just nodded. I bow to Mr Kim and leave his room. “Why he send his bestfriend to wake me up?” Joohyun wondering why and she also confuse on why she feel a massive of disappointment. After a few minute she meet Seungwan, Seungwan take her hand and ask her some questions “How are you?” “You feeling okay?” “A little bit better now? “

“Don’t worry I’m okay Seungwan” she weakly smile. “Umm if you said so then okay” Seungwan car already in front of the hotel. Seungwan open it for Joohyun and enter it afterwards. 


After hour and half they arrived at Incheon airport. Seungwan parked the car in a parking lot. They both get out from the car and Seungwan locked the door and wear his sunglasses. A walk from the parking lot to the terminal only take 15 minutes. For the 15 minutes no words from the both of them. It’s awkward Seungwan tried to find interesting topic but he can’t think one.... But not for long “Joohyun” Joohyun look at him with a question look. “Umm want me to keep my distance from you?” well he think it’s a stupid question, of course she want her privacy. What will her boyfriend reaction when he see both of them close? “Um yeah” Seungwan nodded he can’t think another question or topic so he just stay quite.


Both of them arrived and look for Bo gum. They checked the big screen and found it. It is the gate number 9. Joohyun walk ahead of him and Seungwan tried to keep some distant from her. He felt sad and hurt. He thought that Bo gum must be lucky. Somehow Seungwan smile to himself that he can see the other side of his supposed to be wife. It’s hurt him that his supposed to be wife love another man that’s not him. Suddenly he see Joohyun stopped from her tracked. Seungwan wonder why? He looked in front and saw unexpected view. He feel angry. Joohyun doesn’t deserve all of this. It is Bo gum and apparently he is not alone, beside him is woman. The looked all lovely dovey that make he sick. Out of nowhere Bo gum kissed that woman.

 


 Seungwan saw that and he stare Joohyun back and thanks for his quick reflex, he able to catch her before she fall. It’s too quick when her body started to fall. Joohyun only can stare at the gate. The body that she adore and love slowly fading from her vision and everything turn black.

I brought her to hospital and she immediately admitted to ER. Hours pass the doctor came out. I asked the doctor how was she? The doctor said she is stressed and tell me to becareful. After that the doctor said Congratulations to both of us. Congratulations? I asked why? I mean it doesn’t even make sense unless-

“She pregnant”

 

“WHAT!?” Both of us said 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry guys for the late update. This past months has been hard for me. I'm not dead yet but I'm broken Lol. Sorry for leaving you guys hanging and thank you for those people who subscribed my story its mean alot to me. Okay guys thats all hope you enjoy this humble story