JEALOUS?

Unfair love

SEUNGWAN POV
I’m starting my engine car. I’m looking up the sky hoping this is going to be end. Out of nowhere the front gate of my house open. Then black car park right next to my car. What I surprise it is my brother and their little family.


“Aww” I ran to my nephew that sleep in my brother arm. Son Nana.


“She is beautiful brother, she look beautiful just like her Mother” krystal giving me eyes smile.


“Yet she have my nose and lips" Aiden said. I cant help but to be happy for them, seeing them so happy and appreciate each other company made my tear started to fall. I don’t know why. (A/N GOSH IM TEARING UP TO. HEARING THE 88 SONG: NO ONE HEAR)


“So Aiden, why did you come?”


“well I invite you to have family dinner this night with both of our family. Well if your wife want to come” 


“Of course I will come brother" I said 


“Hei Seungwan can we stay her for couple of or week?”


“Are you serious right now Aiden? Our house is infront of Seungwan house” his wife said

“Mian wifeu Seungwan house look empty and beautiful" Krystal hits his head playfully


“So brother and sis sorry to interrupt you two, but I have a work to do in a office”


“Oh come on Seungwan, you don’t have to work all the time, loosen up Seungwan”


“Yeah.. yeah I will take half day okay. Lucky for me I have meeting this morning"


“Great. After you come home lets have brothers time talk”


“Okay okay Aiden oh btw feel free to use my house even you have your own house which is in front of my"


“Okay" 


“Just don’t have… ya know”


“Right" aiden said with winking face and I can clearly see how red soojung is. 


I drive out and wave at them. My mind is currently messing with my brain. Aiden's is example of a pure happy family. Well me a pure broken family.


After half and hours I park my car in front of the building. Ahh the SON AND FAMILY COMPANY. This building is the headquarters. Well in the LA is the second headquarters. Our company are the one producing many of good artist, good product and good raw material. From entertainment, beauty product, biggest brands and jewelry shop from all around the world.


Now we decided to build a hotel in Miami and in Korea well I mean here. Well this is why I have meeting this morning regarding of The hotel. Our business partner is actually my wife company. Actually without business partner we will build it anyways without a scratch. Okay Seungwan at least look happy in front of your staff . So I walk in, greet my staff happily. 


When I reach to my office I plump to my chair. Man this is hard.

 

BAE JOOHYUN POV 


After we had breakfast, I told bogum that I have something to do. I forgot I have meeting with that man company. I even disgust to call his name. That’s how I hate him. He killed my first bestfriend. So I'm in the car right now on the way to his company talking about which land is the best place to build. Finally after few killing hours. I arrived to his company. To my surprise he is in the lobby waiting for my arrive. He is just wasting his energy. If he thought that I'm going to at least open my heart to him, he is wrong. In fact my love for bogum is growing more and more after that happen.


“Hi joohyun” he said I just glared to him. He offer me his arm with a sigh I linking it . 


“Oh what a beautiful couple. Perfect match from heaven indeed” said Dad business friends. Who is a rich brat Kim minsik. 


“Thank you sir. We are indeed a perfect couple" Seungwan said smile to me. 


“So Mr Son are we ready for the meeting?” 


“Yes. Yes wait up I will call my secretary. Baby you can go first”


“Okay" I quickly go to meeting room

 

SEUNGWAN POV


“Yes. Yes wait up I will call my secretary. Baby you can go first” I smile to her. From my corner of my eyes she clearly uncomfortable with it. Secretary my . I just want to get away from here. But I cant leave her behind with those old filthy rich businessman. I mean there are disgusting.  Use their richness and power to abused woman. I made call to one and only.


“Hei where are you?” I said 


“Of course you late "


“You know this is our important project"


“Yeah I am sorry for calling you ” 


“I will be waiting in conference room"


“You better be here Kim jongin”


Ah Kim Jongin he is my co partner. He will help me managing some work. He also help me when I'm outstation. Despite his Playful attitude, he can be very pretty serious when it come to work. Many girl love his body but he actually love guys than girls.


He is my childhood friends but when we were high school his parents sent him to England. I just don’t know why. Wait yeah they were running from something and that’s why. My parents and his set my sister up their arranged married but knowing from himself that he love guys is more great at least he can expressed himself. His parent accept her for who he is. (Lol I hope my parent are like that ahahhahah)


“Mister Seungwan, Everyone is already waiting for you” my secretary said


“Ah yes I will be there for a minute" I said. I get in and I sit beside her. I want to ask he where she had been. Well I know she is in bogum house but what she have doing in there? She will get home after she visit him. She seem uncomfortable of my present. I sighed heavily and look at me weirdly.


“I am sorry to make you all waiting but I please wait for a few more minute” I smiled charmingly and across of my table I can see a women in a tight skirt look at me as I am a prey. It make me shudder and to my surprise joohyun tug my suit and glared that woman.


“Your welcome” Joohyun said with her straight face.


“Um thanks?” I said not sure what happen.


“I am sorry Mr Son but I have a very important meeting after this”


“I understand, but can you wait for another minute” that son of *beep* where is he?


“No need to wait for another minute” he appear in the front door. He’s standing like the person in a movie that save the world. 


“Great,may we proceed” I said

A FEW HOUR LATER 


“Thank you for coming and I think that’s it” I bow to everyone and everyone bow to ne back. Respect everyone is my motto not because of their power but because of their attitude. She standing and nearly left me when someone called my name.

“Mr Son” I look at that person and it turn to be the woman who had been stared at me most of the time.

“Ah yes miss…” I said 

“Call me Taeyeon” she said too excited for my liking 

“Ah yeah” I said

“ Honey we have lunch together remember” joohyun smile sweetly. Uh why would  she become sweet all of the sudden and when we have lunch together?, I dont freaking remember.

“Sorry miss but I have to go maybe we have some conversation some other time?” I said and hoping she agreed.

“Of course Mr son” she smile sweetly. Why did joohyun become this sweet, perhaps she's jealous. Stupid me for hoping she will be jealous of taeyeon.


“Yo Seungwan” I looked at my right and saw Jong in 


“Oh hai Jong in”


“I already said that, call me kai gosh” 

 

“Oh why should I call you that?” I said

 


“Um its way lot cooler than Jong in” 

 


“Oh than you should call me peter pan than”

 


“Uhh I don’t have mood to argue with ya” I smiled in victory. I invite him to We talk about business in my office. After some time he get called from his secretary. Out of blue someone called me, I checked the id caller and saw Seulgi named written without wasting time I picked up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I've been very busy these past months. Finally i have part time jobb not that far from my home tho around 4 minutes wor. Believe me or not, i fall in love with this particular customer. She is regular, yup that person is she. Yup im biual, sorry if im make you guys uncomfortable. She always buy ice cube everyday. She have this crazy green hair. I started to fall in love with her when she smile at me and i will never forget it believe me. I dont know why she will buy ice cube everyday i mean why. My workers were not that attractive except my cousin. Can you help me? Should i ask her name or greet her hai everyday? Im actually shy girl? And can you help me why would she buy ice cube everyday? And today she broke my heart you maybe found the cause of my heart brake as ridiculous but for me yeah it do brake my heart. She buy ice cube from my workmate. Oh sorry guy, you have to read these but i really need your help Thats it and thank you for subscribing my story and read it. Stay awesome guys