MESS

Unfair love

(A/N) Amber f(x) or Amber liu in this story will become Seungwan brother and her name in this story is Son Aiden joseph 
-------------------------------------
Seungwan POV 
I'm now in front of seulgi's. She asked me to pick her up.  Well if she doesn't ask I will pick her up anyways. I parked my Audi R8 car. I get out from my car and to her front door.
“Yah seulbear we are out of time” I said. After 3 knock her roommate open the door. Already dress up.
“Hi Joy” 
“Hi my number one fan” she said cheerfully. I laugh at her statement. Well at least I can fake a smile.
“Yah dumbbear Seungwan is here. We going to be late” 
“Wait da minute” she said from up stairs. After forever she show up dress beautifully. 
“I get it you are single, why would you dress beautifully? I mean this is not a formal party.” I said. She pout and Joy laughing and give me sign ‘I know right'
“Yah I just want to show off  my new dress. I just bought it and it ain't cheap byatch" she said
“Oh mkay. Okay get in the car please” I open the car for them and I start the engine.
“So seungwan-ah” Joy ask who sit at backseat I respond it with hum “How's your life with Irene?” I smile to her and sigh.
“Great… I mean everything's great” I fake smile. How's funny I continue to faking my smile even tho, they know how I feel. You see, I tell them my happiness and my sadness. I remember how I freaking happy when I know I'm going to marry her. I get into college and when my parent and Her parent arranged our marriage. I remember, they happy for me even tho I know they all not liking it. I assure them that I will make Irene fall me.
“Ya know seungwan ah. No need to fake it. It so obvious.”
“Is it very obvious?” I ask
“Yeah for both of us" seulgi said 
I just smile because this is the least I can do. I just stay silent hoping they will change their topic. Gladly they did change their topic. We have some good talk throughout the journey to the club. I gave my car key to the valet boy and I get in with seulgi noona and sooyoung hugging my arm. Inside the club is already crowded. I searching for Yeri and there she is with her girlfriend saeron. I wave at her. 
“Yow you came and…brought this bear and satan spawn” she said unimpressed
“Hei!” they said in unison 
“of course I brought them.” 
“So ready for the party” she said. Did she just ignore me? Btw Yeri brought us to one of the V.I.P room upstairs.
From upstairs I can see everyone dancing, drinking and making out. I'm surprise she is here too with her oh so called boyfriend. She sit beside her boyfriend and from her look she is bored. Hyun ah please receive my broken heart and be with me forever. I going to treat you right like nobody does and even your boyfriend. I called the waitress and sit between Seulgi noona and Sooyoung. I order fine whiskey and still watching joohyun. 
“Yaw Seungwan, guess what” Yeri said
“What?” Seulgi giggle as I said that
“Guess who's coming back to korea" she said 
“who?” I said suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder I look at him and the person is my Brother with his wife.
“Aiden!, krys!”
“Yup this is me your handsome brother Aiden joseph” He jokingly said and I can clearly see her wife Krystal giggle at her signature 
“Oh brother, no need to brag" I hug him tightly 
“How's life in LA bro?” I said 
“Lol great ya know busy as ever managing dad's business in LA”
“Good than” I smile. I'm excited seeing him here in Korea. I last saw him 6 months ago. Both of us extremely busy with our own life he with his family and his work. Suddenly Aiden turn his face toward Yeri.
“Yaw my dongsaeng Yeri and who is this girl?” Aiden said 
“Well this is my Girlfriend Saeron” Yeri said
“So Seungwan, Where's you wife?” 
“Ahh she… she… is there" I show him, where Irene at then reach for my drink. Suddenly I felt thirsty. Aiden pats my back. I cant keep a secret around him.
“lets be happy tonight Seungwan ah”
“Of course” I flash him a smile
Suddenly Irene and that jerk dancing. Seulgi ask me to dance and I accept it, why not? I don’t know but tonight Seulgi is not like herself. She started to dancing crazily. I just smile and I look at Irene once again. It irritate me, to look how she get treat unfair and how she happy with her. She really didn't want to dance but Bogum keep on push her.
I cant take this anymore. I get outside to smoke alone near the parking lot. 
“Ah its so cold" I said to myself.  After awhile when I ready to get inside Suddenly I  see Bogum with someone with white substance package. Don’t think it is white sugar tho. 
I get In and tell my friend that its getting late and I have work tomorrow. I offer Seulgi and Sooyoung ride home. Sooyoung agree and seulgi cant talk cuz she is drunk. 
I look at the front mirror and see sooyoung and Seulgi noona. I look at Sooyoung and I can see her eyes change when she look at Seulgi. 
“Life is unfair right" I said
“Yeah, life is unfair to both of us but it somehow Beautiful to me… don’t you think Seungwan ah?”
“It really does” I said. “We arrived sooyoung ah” I carried Seulgi to her bed.
“Thanks Seungwan, don’t worry about her okay?” she said I know her mean, she know me too well. She know that I'm worried of Irene
IRENE POV
My head start spinning. Why is this? What is happen? It really hurt.
“Are you okay babe?” Bogum oppa said
“Yes oppa but my head hurt"
“If that so why don’t we go home now?”
“Okay oppa” 
After 20 minute 
Finally we were home, and I see through Bogum eyes with lust. He look hungry? His hand reach my leg and slowly going up. I tried to resist it and punch him. But he's too strong and different… this not Bogum that I know.  
He's trying to touch me. I don’t want to lose my ity yet. No I'm helpless I can fight him. My head spinning so much.
Seungwan ah help!!
SEUNGWAN POV 
Huh it always the same. No one here. She is not in her room. 
I went to the kitchen to get the fine whiskey and start to drink in my room and I take a sit in the comfy sofa in the balcony and stare to the beautiful view tonight.
I drink and the same time I stare at the sky and see you. I wonder that will you love this view? Why it so hard for you to love me? 
Author POV 
Seungwan sleep with bottle of whiskey in her arm And dreaming of Irene. Atleast he is in a dream. Life is not a fairytale. 
THE NEXT DAY (SEUNGWAN POV)
Ah I sleep with the bottle again In my hand. I felt so cold today. I went to bathroom to started showering. I look at the mirror and try to smile. I felt miserably. I shrugged it off. After I finish changing I go downstairs hoping she is there just once. But as expected she is not there.
I cook for my own breakfast. If you guys wondering, Why this multibillionaire didn’t get himself a maid? It is because I love my private life I only allow them to clean the house but joohyun love to wash her own clothes .
I made myself pancake drizzled with maple syrup and some coffee. I enjoy the silence but it is too silent. It will be great if someone accompany me. 
JOOHYUN POV 
My heads hurt. My heads hurt so bad. What happen yesterday. Somehow all the yesterday memories flash back to my hurting head. I close my mouth. I don’t know how to react? Should I be happy or sad? Sad because I'm not a anymore? Or happy because I do it with people I love. Suddenly bogum hug me. 
I look at him. He is smilling and I can help to smile to.
“Sorry babe. I just cant resist you yesterday"
“Its okay I'm happy, I'm doing it with you. Not with that guy” but why I call his name. Truthfully I'm scared but why will I called his name. I can't understand it. No I hate that guy very much. Even calling his name disgust me. His the one who kill my bestfriend hana. His the one. I just want a revenge.
FLASHBACK 
“Please let him go"  hana said
“Give me what I want first and I will let him go" that guy said he pointed his gun to seungwan head.
“Calm down. I will give you what you want”
The police and Seungwan’s family security is standby and hana trying to calm him down. 
“Please don’t shoot him. He's only 11 years old" 
“I SAID GIVE MY MONEY! ” suddenly the police and Seungwan's family security guards ambush this place that make this guys shoot Seungwan. I closed my eyes because I didn’t dare to see what happen next. When I opened my eyes I see Seungwan is okay, but when I looked at hana all I can see is red in her white blouse.
“Hana ah!!!” I scream in horror No no no my first friend. She whisper that she will be okay. 
“Call the ambulance please somebody. Seungwan ah please call the ambulance.” Some minutes later finally the ambulance came. I tried my best to pressure her gunshot wound.
IN THE HOSPITAL 
“I'm sorry but she can make it" I cried harder. Sobbing on the floor suddenly someone hug me from behind and it turn out to be Seungwan 
“This is all you fault" I said to him
“Calm down joohyun ah hana is doing her job"
END OF FLASHBACKS