Perfect for Him

How You've Changed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 "Yah! Minho? We are on the way!" Jonghyun screamed through the phone. Minho rolled his eyes. Why was he yelling?! 

Today he was introducing Minho to Kibum. He was ready to see who this person was that made Jonghyun's heart melt into goo. And curious to why Kibum hadn't gotten ride of Jonghyun yet. 

"Did you do what I asked you? Did you move any obstacles? And pick things up off the ground? I don't want him tripping on anything." How sweet. 

Minho smiled at that. 

"Yes Hyung I did." 

"Thank you! I'll see you when we get there!" Jonghyun hung up. 

Did he just say 'Thank You,?

 Minho shivered, this was weird. 

About an hour later knocks were heard on Minho's door. 

"Hey Minho, sorry we're late. Bummie hadn't eaten and I wanted to feed him." Jonghyun said as he opened the door for the two. 

In front of Jonghyun stood a rather handsome tall and lean young man. His eyes were a merky color and he was staring straight ahead. This must be Kibum. He was smiling slightly. 

"Nice to meet you." Kibum bowed slightly.

"Nice meeting you too. Welcome, come in." Minho said. 

He moved out the way almost abruptly when Kibum started tapping his cane around. Jonghyun was behind him with his hand on his lower back to help guide him to sit down. 

"Is this the couch?" Kibum asked as his cane tapped something hard and unmoving. 

"Yea baby, go ahead and sit down." Jonghyun said. Jonghyun sat down comfortably next to him. He grabbed hold of his hand and laced their fingers together when he felt Kibum tapped his thigh. 

When Kibum was somewhere unfamiliar he liked having a hold of the person he was with. It just made him feel comfortable. 

"So Minho, this is my boyfriend. Isn't he handsome?" Jonghyun gushed. 

"Stop~" Kibum whined. Minho laughed. "I've been waiting to witness how Jonghyun Hyung was able to hold on to a realationship this long. What has it been? A month already? Wow!" 

Jonghyun glared not finding the humor in his joke. Jonghyun was about to tell him to shut up when Kibum just started laughing. "Jjong said you would try to make him look bad." Kibum said. 

"Trust me, he doesn't need help with that." Minho half joked. 

"Why are you two making fun of me?!" Jonghyun whined. 

"So you guys have been friends for a while right?" Kibum said ignoring Jonghyun's question. 

"Yep, since middle school. Unfortunately." Jonghyun rolled his eyes. 

"I've heard so much about you actually. I don't know what to ask, haha." Minho pointed out. 

"Really? Jjongie do you talk about me?"

"All the time. He's stuck over you. I've never seen him so soft before. Keep doing what your doing." Minho revealed. Jonghyun just listened to how the two picked on him and he occasionally butted in every now and then to make Kibum blush by giving him a compliment or praising him for something. 

Minho was in awe at the way Jonghyun hung on to every one of Kibum's words and saw how attentive he was. 

"Do you want something to drink Bummie?" Jonghyun asked. 

"Yes, please." 

"Minho can I get Kibum a drink from your kitchen?" Minho blinked. Did he actually ask instead of getting up and ramaging through his belongings? 

Is this a dream? 

Minho nodded dumbly. Jonghyun kissed Kibum's temples before he got up and left. "Okay, spill. What's your secret? How have you tamed this beast?" Minho asked Kibum. Kibum furrowed his eyebrows. 

Why did everyone think his boyfriend was so mean? 

"Jjongs a sweetheart. He's been nothing but good to me. I don't know how I've tamed him?" Kibum smiled. 

"Don't pester my boyfriend Minho." Jonghyun said walking back in. 

"I got you water, is that okay?" He said sitting back next to his boyfriend knowing he didn't like too many sugary treats. 

"That's perfect, thank you." Jonghyun grabbed one of Kibum's hands lightly so he could placed the glass in his hand. When Kibum was ready to put it back down Jonghyun set it down for him. 

Minho was enjoying this sight. He's never seen his friend like this before.

Kibum was perfect for him. 

 

 

Minho bide them goodbye when it was time for them to go. Jonghyun helped Kibum to seat in his car and drove off. "Your friend is nice, and funny ." Kibum commented while holding onto his seatbelt tightly. He had tendency to do that when he was in a car Jonghyun noticed. He told him the feeling of the ground moving beneath him without his feet touching it felt weird to him and slighty scary that's why he choose to walk most places. 

He just held on to it out of nervousness. Jonghyun grabbed on of his hands to hold it. 

"Don't leave me for him now. Don't let him fool you." He joked. 

"Do you two argue a lot? I don't know it felt a little akward..." Kibum pointed out.

"Really?" 

"I don't have to see to feel that there is a little tension between you two, what happened?" Jonghyun shrugged and played with his fingers. 

"I mean...I haven't been a great friend to him I guess. I missed his baseball game last month, it was really important to him. He was really pissed at me. I don't really think he's over that still..." He said truthfully. 

As much as he liked to feign ignorance, he knew he was a complete and utter to Minho. He took advantage of the fact that he was so forgiving and nice. He took, but never gave anything back. He would think he would be more supportive and nice to him since he was his only friend. Only family even. 

Kibum nodded but frowned a little. 

"You didn't apologize?" He asked. 

"Nope. Well not sincerely anyways." He sighed. He didn't want to think Kibum was a bad person. But he kinda was. 

"That's just how selfish of a person I am."

"Your not selfish." Kibum said caressing his hand. 

"You help me with so much, I can't imagine you as selfish." Jonghyun felt bad. He felt like he fooled Kibum into thinking he's someone he isn't. But when he's around Kibum he does feel different. How does he explain this to him? For now he just lands a quick peck to his lips.

"Thank you, Bummie." Kibum hummed happily as he let his fingers trace over his own lips where he was just kissed. 

 

#%# 

 

Jinki was seething. 

Kibum brought Jonghyun over for dinner so he could finally meet Krystal. 

The two lover birds were currently sitting on the couch as Jonghyun leaning forwards letting Kibum play and run his hands through his hair. The sight would have been cute if Jinki didn't hate Jonghyun. 

He scoffed as he watched Jonghyun lay his filthy lips upon Kibum's. 

"Yikes. Cut it out, you look scary and kinda creepy." Krystal said. 

"That is all over Kibum." Jinki said crossing his arms. He and Nicole were in the kitchen making dinner. 

"I mean I don't know he seems kinda cool I guess. He's really sweet to Ki Oppa though. That's all that matters right?" Krystal shrugged. Jinki still wasn't buying it. Jonghyun felt a stare on him and he turned around to see Jinki glaring at him. He just rolled his eyes and flipped his middle finger at him, again. To make him even more upset he smirked at him before he went back to kissing Kibum again.

"Don't you guys think you should-hmm I don't know, take a break?" Jinki butted in. "Mind your business." Krystal said yanking him back in the kitchen. 

Once dinner was ready Jinki and Krystal set the table. Kibum guided himself to the kitchen with his cane and Jonghyun walked behind him with his hand lightly on his back as he always did. He knew he could walk perfectly fine around his place without it but he still wanted to be sure sometimes. And honestly even though he was independent, Kibum still liked the extra blanket of security sometimes.

Jonghyun took his seat next to Kibum. He and Krystal spoke and asked the general questions about one another. To be honest Jonghyun was nervous. He wanted Kibum's friends and family to like him. He already lost hope with Jinki though, he wouldn't bother trying anymore with him. Krystal cooed at the two whenever he said something to make Kibum blush or when he offered to give him more food on his plate. 

Although he was getting annoyed with Jinki. All night he had been glaring at him and barley spoke to him. He tossed him irritated and annoyed looks all night. He tried to keep his cool. But his last straw was when he grabbed Kibum's chin so he could turn his face towards him so he could leave and kiss on his cheek and Jinki just rolled his eyes and scoffed. 

"Is there a problem?" Jonghyun asked bored. 

"No." Jinki said inspecting his chopsticks.

"Why? What happened?" Kibum asked concerned. His eyebrows were furrowed and he frowned. 

"It's nothing, just a misunderstanding. Right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter