Secret

This isn't supposed to happen

Yoona's POV:

I walked into the training area and looked around as Lee Soo Man spoke. After he finished I introduced myself and continued to look around. There were a lot of people, most of them were walking towards me, but there was one guy staying towards the back.

He had brown hair in a beanie, with the cutest puppy dog eye's.

 

So this is what it's like being a new trainee.

I thought as I just stood and smiled. After a little while Lee Soo Man walked over to the boy in the back and told him something, I couldn't make it out though. Then they walked into what looked like a office and closed the door.

HE'S LEAVING ME?! I'm a new trainee and he's leaving me with all these people coming towards me like zombie's!?

I thought as all the remaining trainee's came towards me. A guy approached me and the questions started.

Q:"Where are you from?"

A: "Well I-"

Q: "Do you think anyone's cute?"

A: "No, I-"

"Don't even think about going for Donghae he's mine!" one girl yelled at me. "Who-" "Yeah, we were all here first we get first dibs on Donghae Oppa!" Another girl yelled followed by a bunch of "Yeah"'s and "me too"'s.

While everyone was asking question's that I didn't even get to answer anyways I saw the guy from before walking by.

"He must be the one who knows." I said under my breath.

I managed to sneak my way past everyone, who were still yelling question's at no one.

As I was about to yell his name to get his attention, I realized I didn't know his name.

"Hey! You-the one..with the hair.." I said, my voice slowly trailing off to a whisper.

I ran after him and tapped his shoulder.

"So you know?" I said hopping it was him Lee Soo Man told.

Donghae's POV:

"So you know?"

I turned around and saw Yoona, It was amazing what makeup could really do.

"Yes, I know." I said to her.

Once I told her she grabbed my wrist and dragged me into one of the practice rooms that wasn't being used.

"Im Yoona." She said extended her hand.

"Lee Donghae" I said grabbing it.

"Ehh! Donghae. I'm going to get killed." She said, her eye's getting extremely large.

"Don't worry I won't let them hurt you." I said laughing." Wow! It's amazing what makeup can do."

"Tell me exactly what you know." She said staring at me seriously.

"I know you're really from America, You really have no Korean or Asian background and while you're training and after debut you'll still be flying back to America again and again to go to school there while your an idol here." I said staring at her.

"Okay, you pretty much know everything." She said giving a slight smile.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure no one finds out about your secret." I said smiling.

"Thank you" she said giving a genuin smile.

"So are we partners now." I said.

"Partners in what?"

"Making sure your secret never gets out." I said extending my hand.

"Yep! Partners!" She said grabbing my hand a giving a big smile.

I know this is going to be hard, but for some reason I really want to help her.


All of your guesses were really close! Sorry it's kind of a stupid secret, but I still hope you'll enjoy the story!