Introduction (Donghae)

This isn't supposed to happen

Donghae POV:

"Ahh! Another day, another performance." I said as I lazily rolled out of bed. Once I got up I walked into the kitchen were Ryeowook was making breakfast.

"Breakfast is going to take a little longer than usual so go get dressed and then come get your food." He said to me smiling.

"Alright." I said as I walked back to my room.

"Now, what should I wear? Should I dress up alittle or should I go casual? Will Yoona be there? AISH!! Let's go casual." I said as I was looking through my closet.

"Trying to impress Yoona?" Leeteuk said leaning against the door.

"Of course not hyung!" I said deffending myself.

"Sure whatever." He said leaving.

"Okay got to get dressed!"

 

 

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/183/dh2y.jpg

After I got dressed I had breakfast and headed off to Music Core.

Once we got hair and makeup done we sat in our waiting room watching other performances.

After awhile I got board so I decided to go visit other performers waiting rooms. On my way to one of the waiting rooms I bumped into Yoona.

"Hi, Yoona. Are you okay? You look upset?" I asked seeing as she looked like she was about to cry.

"I'm fine. This secret is just driving me insane!" She said grabbing her head.

"Hey all idols have secrets! It may be their height,age,weight, ect." I said trying to reasure her.

"I don't think any idols secret is as big as mine." She said giving me a small fake smile.

"It's what you had to do to follow your dream. I think that's pretty amazing." I said her head.

"Thanks Hae." She said smiling.

"Aigoo,Try not to worry about it so much." I said patting her on the back.

"I'll try. I have to go to a radio show now, bye Hae!" She said waving.

"Bye" I waved back until she moved behind a corner and disappeared.

Uh! She looked so pretty today! I really hope she doesn't let this secret get to her though.

I looked down at my watch and noticed it was almost time for Super Junior to go on stage. I turned around a started walking back to our waiting room.

____________________________________________

How was it?? Boring? I know. Sorry. Although I've decided I'm not going to reveal Yoona's secret until someone guesses it correctly or close to correctly in the comments. Good luck!!