Flashback

This isn't supposed to happen

10 years ago:

Donghae's POV:

"Ok, everyone a new trainee's coming in so be nice." One of the SM staff members announced.

Why are they announcing that? Usually they let us figure it out on our own.

As I finished up my thought the new trainee entered. She was amazingly pretty. She had perfect skin, long dark hair and big eyes (my ideal girl). Is that why they announced it?

 

"Hello, my name's Im Yoona I hope you guys will help me get better at entertainment." She said bowing to all the trainee's. You could tell by the looks on all the guys faces they were thinking of doing more than helping.

"I expect you will all treat her with respect.' Lee Soo Man said stepping out from behind her, eyeing all the male trainee's with their mouthes open and the girls giving death glares.

Why was he here? He never comes unless it's on special ocassions.

"Nee!" They all said in a loud tone.

"Lee Donghae! Where are you? I need to talk to you in my office." He said walking towards his office.

"Yes, sir." I said standing up and walking towards him.

You could see all the trainee's looking at me with nervous eye's, you could hear them whisper; "Is he leaving?" "Did he do something wrong?"

As I entered Lee Soo Man's office he told me to sit in the chair across from him.

" Now Donghae, you've been a very loyal and helpful trainee." He started.

"Thank you." I said gulping.

" I want to know if I can trust you with a secret?" He said looking directly at me.

What?! A secret? Does he think we're best friends in Middle School? What's this?!

"Yes,Sir." I answered out of curiousity for what it may be.

"Before I tell you I want you to know this secret isn't about me. It's about the new trainee Im Yoona. So, By knowing this secret you are making a promise not only to me and her, but the intire company. If this secret gets out by your doing, you will lose your position as a trainee or idol." He said looking at me seriously.

"Yes sir, I understand. I promise I will not let this get out." I said getting more and more curious.

"Alright."

After that he told me Yoona's secret. It was not what I was expecting at all.

"Sir, are you serious?" I said my voice rising alittle.

"Yes, and as you can see we've already started taking action." He said.

"Does anyone else know?!"

"Not yet. We told you because we're almost 100% sure you will debut and we want everyone in the company to know, so they can help her keep it a secret. However, we don't want trainee's who might not make it knowing. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now, I want you to make sure she doesn't tell anyone. You don't have to be friends with her if you don't want to, but you have to keep an eye on her."

"Alright, I will." I said

"You may go now." He said.

After I exited the room I saw a croud around Yoona asking her question's and just looking at her. Nothing look too harmful so I decided to go get something to drink.

Once I reached the water despencer someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"So you know?" I heard a girls voice say as I turned around.


YAY!! New chapter means new hint! Continue guessing! I won't judge you if you don't get it right.