♡5♡

COLD LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I will make sure he treat you right.”

Suho squeezes Naeun’s hand and she let a smile curl on her lips. She doesn’t love Kai and she is using him for her own good. She is being selfish but what else can she do for her father.

“Don’t worry of anything child. I’ll make sure the best team help him.”

Naeun nods, still unable to utter more. Will this decision change her life? Will she be happy? She doubt that. But this will save her father’s life.

“Thank you president.”


+++


“You agree to marry him for real?”

“You are happy right?”

She asks her mother instead of answering her. “You want me to marry him.” Mrs Son holds Naeun’s arm. Discomfort on her face. “Sehun?” Naeun chuckles.

“He dump me.” Mrs Son is surprise. It was written on her face. But she wasn’t going to ask Naeun more. What if her daughter change her mind? She couldn’t afford losing her husband.

“Thank you for thinking about your father first before anything else.” Naeun cannot said anything after that. She look at her father lifelessly. 

“I have to go for a dress fitting in a bit.” She said and soon there is a knock on the door. Kai walks in, with a very bright smile. “Eomonim.” He called with right and Naeun sighs inwardly. Its her future husband. Of course he will call her mother that.

“Let’s go now.” She said and he nods. “I’ll come and greet you properly later.” Mrs. Son just nod again and the couple left.

“Do you want to grab some drink before going to the boutique?” he asks but she shakes her head. Again. She had been saying no to his every invite. “Can we just head there?” she said almost pleading. Naeun just want to settled everything as soon as she can.

“Just hold the wedding after few months.” Suho said last week, after her father successfully went through the first operation. She shakes her head. “I want it to happen as soon as possible.”

And she told her mother. The older was confused at first but she is happy that Naeun will marry Kai. 

“Choose the colour miss.” Naeun look at the staff and at Kai. “Aren’t we hiring any planner?” she asks him. She just doesn’t want to care. This is not her dream wedding and he is not the love of her life. “A planner can do a better job.” She said and she saw Kai nodded.

“I just thought that you want to choose by yourself. We can come again tomorrow. I’ll ask Victoria noona for help.” He said and excuse themselves.

“Where do you want me to drive you?” he asks after he took the wheel and she look out of the window. “Hospital.” Comes her short answer. Kai seems a lot mature that he just drove her to the hospital without many questions. “I’ll call you.” He said and she bows; swaying her way to where her father’s ward is.


+++


“I had to work in Japan.” Namjoo said to her father and Suho squints his eyes at her. “You make them send you there, so why are you saying as if people dumping you there?” he asks and she widens her eyes.

“How? No. I mean who tell you that?” she asks but Suho chuckle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter