♡3♡

COLD LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kai know he saw Naeun oh so clearly even though she is among the crowd. His lips curve a smile, a sincere one which is a sight to behold. Only few things can make him smile, one of them is Son Naeun.

“A moment.” He said before absent-mindedly went to where Naeun is. “Hi.” He said, a hand gestures to hold hers. Naeun look at him and a sigh left her lips.

“It was because I was here.” She said, holding just a little of his fingers; “Happy birthday, Vice President.”

Kai’s smile grew bigger when she address him his title; since she doesn’t really calls him that. Maybe because she thought its a formal event. She used to address him Mr. Kai even though he always tell her to call him Jongin. 

Kai’s hands went inside his jeans pocket. “Thanks. I really mean it.” Naeun wonder if he really meant it but she shrugs it off. She needs to get loose tonight. She is heart broken enough to care about people sincerity.

“Let’s join us.” Naeun was hesitant but why was she here anyway? “I’ll stay only for a bit.” Kai nods, walking to his friends. Chanyeol mouth agape.

“There, reason why Jongin falls head over heel for her.” He said to the men and they too agree right away.

Naeun is a beauty. An exceptional at that. She looks innocent but elegant at the same time. She knows how to dress, and she always ready for anything. Naeun, even though doesn’t know if the party is a theme one or not went for a safe black dress that doesn’t fail to make people turns their head towards her.

“Vodka?” kai asks and Naeun look over the drinks. She shakes her head. “I’ll have some cocktails.”

Kai shrugs but get her the cocktails. Naeun sips a bit and look around. How did her day went like this? She plans to spend the weekend with Sehun, cuddling, romancing and more.

She is ready for everything.

Every single thing.

But then he doesn’t show up. He doesn’t even text or call after the one in the morning. She knows something is up but she is tired. What if he too betrays her. She looks at her cocktails and pushes it aside.

“What’s that?” she asks Kai, her eyes on his glass. “Rum” he answer quickly, gesturing it to her. Naeun was about to shake her head but she took it anyway. She is going to drink today. 

“Don’t drink when I’m not around.” She hissed when she remember, snickering when she took another drink, vodka this time.

“Can your stomach bear that?” Kai asks, amaze at her choices. She glances at him, chuckling. “Stop acting like a gentleman when you are not Mr. Kai.” Naeun stands up, clutching her purse and leave.

She can’t stay there anymore; not when her head started to feel a little weird. There is no one she can trust or rely on, not Kai even. She sways her way and Kai doesn’t stop her. He watched as she leaves the grand ballroom door, her heels clicking not rhythmically like when she was in the company.

He chuckles. He knows something is off. “You are not going to catch up on her?” Chanyeol asks, hand rubbing on a girl leg. Kai shakes his head, chuckling when Chanyeol stands up. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter