♡4♡

COLD LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


“Oh my head.” Naeun grunts as she holds her head; her head spins and throbs painfully.

She remembers the strong alcohol she drank. She was remind of Kai’s voice and the trash bin. “How did I end up here?” She asks to no one in particular but quickly look down at herself. A sigh left her dry lips. At least she is still dressed; fully dressed.

Naeun then walk down of the bed, heading to the spacious bathroom. She chuckles at herself. She spends a lot due to her anger. “I could just stay in smaller room.”

She saw the fresh rose petals in a bowl along with aromatherapy oil next to it. “It might help my hangover.” She mumbles and starts preparing for her bath.

Indulging herself in the bath tub, she closes her eyes. “You better had better excuse Hun.”


+++


“He is running away?”

“What? No. He was offered the position a week ago.” Another colleague said to Namjoo but the lass was almost fuming.

“I thought I was.”

“You what?” he asked but she shakes her head. “Nothing.” Namjoo pretends to focus on her monitor. “Damn! My plan ruined.”

“Good for Sehun. I tried many times but my japanese wasn’t that to brag of. He could manage it.” Namjoo look at the senior staff. An idea pop up in her mind.

“Can I apply for the company too?”

“I guess so. But I don’t think there is any vacancy for IT section.” He pause but then snaps his fingers. “If you really want it, I could ask someone there.”

“Oh thank you sir. I’ll really appreciate if you could help me.” He chuckles and nods. “You like him so much huh?” Namjoo only smiles. “If I did not get what I want, how can I still be Kim Namjoo?” she thought in her mind.


+++


“What is it? Something come up?”

She asks, desperately wishing that he would give her a proper excuse this time. Sehun seems reluctant to even speak. Naeun’s heart starts beating vigorously.

“Speak Hun. Anything. I’m here to listen.”

Naeun glad he called her even though he took 3 days; freaking 3 days to contact her again. But when she arrived, Sehun’s eyes didn’t meet hers like it always been. She was nervous and anxious. “What if?” She thought but quickly abort it.

“I’m going to work abroad.” Her heart drops at that. She knows he will comes up with something shocking. But she doesn’t think it will be this heart shattering.

“But you said you declined the offer.”

“I did but I couldn’t. They need me there. And I.”

“Hun.” Naeun cuts him, eyes staring at his face. He is looking at everywhere but her. She knows something is not right. “Tell me what is it.” 

Sehun breath. He just couldn’t say it. How can he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter