Safe and Sound // Chaelisa

a.m.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Safe and sound

not hurt or damaged:

==========

She came to her life like an enigma. At first it was just that fleeting moments where their eyes meet in a crowded room and feather like touches whenever they practice their dance for the monthly evaluation, somehow the tiny seed of love that was planted in their heart since the very first day, grew and bloomed to a beautiful something they both cherish. How one always seems to light up whenever the other is around and tiny smiles that they direct at each other when they thought no one is looking. All the late night talks and early mornings that they went through together, leads to nothing but a big part of them kept safe and secured in each other's heart.

On the stage, Lisa is very much known as the charismatic rapper, someone with a 'don't with me' aura. Her very existence literally screams, out of your league. But what you don't know is, that when the stage lights go out and the cameras turn off. In her place we got a literal 3 years old that smiled way too much, seemed to be in some sort of high 24/7 and likes to do nothing but play, bother people, and cuddle with Rosie. Gone is the chic model or the captivating goddess/ rapper. In a way, this would be how Chaeyoung like to describe her girlfriend of 5 years.

==========

Today is the day, they are gonna make history as the first k-pop girl group to perform in such renowned stage. Coachella day 1, a dream come true that can't really be called a dream since no one expected it in the first place. Nervous energy pooled in their veins, tired eyes but all the while jittery. Though, it couldn't affect them more than it affects the baby of the group. The maknae seems to be more hyper than usual and that speaks volumes, added with the fact she legit looks like she's on crack. Lisa is literally vibrating. Unable to stop moving for even a second. Times like these make Chaeyoung wonder if her girlfriend has ADHD.

Lisa is running around their waiting room, bothering the staffs and their manager, talking excitedly (her speech coming out a hundred miles an hour. Might have thought she was rapping to be honest). Hands waving wildly to express how bizarre everything is right now and Chaeyoung couldn't help but smile in adoration from where she was sitting on her make up chair. Because to her, her girlfriend is the cutest human being on earth and she needs to be valued more. Rosé was getting her touch up done and sneakily steal a glance towards her adorable girlfriend. Heart melting, she almost 'awwed' in response to the scene she is currently witnessing. Lisa is playing with their manager, jumping around like a literal child, and somehow at that moment she looks so much like an excited puppy with her tail wagging furiously, except that she doesn't have a tail and it kind of a lot, for it would have complete the whole 'my girlfriend is the cutest human being ever and you can't fight me on this' look.

'She would've looked so adorable' she thought.

"Lisa baby, come here please..." Chaeyoung called out to Lisa, patting her lap as a silent request for her to come closer. The said girl perks up when her name was called, her attention flits to her girlfriend in a second, wasting no time to trot towards her direction, settling herself comfortably on Rosé's lap.

"Hmm?" she hummed questioningly, head tilting to the side.

"Aishh, look at you all sweaty. Don't move kay'? We're going to perform soon baby girl, you don't want to be known as sweaty and smelly Lisa don't you?" She said in a teasing manner. All the while reaching out for some tissues to dab on Lisa's face to wipe her sweat gently.

"Sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter