the MAGIC words? // jenlisa

a.m.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was laying on their shared apartment floor while Lisa was laughing uncontrollably. It was clear that she got no intention to stop anytime soon.

"Why are you laughing?? Help meeee." Jennie whined with an elongated E to get her point across.

It didn't work as Lisa kept on laughing at her for at least a solid minute before the laugh turn to a snicker that came out every now and then.

"Are you done?" Jennie said from the ground as she tried to clean the frosting from her face with her hand.

Somehow that simple comment made by Jennie sent the dancer over the edge and started laughing plus snorting, again.

Jennie sighed as she stayed on the floor waiting for her girlfriend to stop laughing and finally came to her senses to help her up, because her and the back of her head hurts like .

She was starting to regret coming to surprise Lisa tonight. The plan was going smoothly or at least sufficiently refined in her opinion. The flowers were already placed on its rightful place and the candle was all lighted up giving a relaxing smell inside the singer's apartment. She even made dinner for sake. It was her girlfriend's favorite food, damn it.

She was smiling while giggling to herself as she wait for Lisa's arrival in the kitchen. Her mind was thinking about every scenario possible of what her girlfriend's reaction would be. She was sure that Lisa would be happy with it and admitted that she was the one with the best surprise plan out of the two.

But then..

As we all knew, every person had their flaws and Jennie's was her clumsiness.

It was just 5 minutes after Lisa had messaged her that she was close. The sound of a door being opened could be heard as Jennie rushed out of the kitchen to greet Lisa at the apartment door while holding up a piece of cake as a welcom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter