Two

Knights of the Sun
Dawon let out a sigh of relief as soon as they made it through the barrier. He had been driving for what felt like days now and he can feel the exhaustion slowly creeping up to consume him. He stepped on the accelerator and navigated the car over the cliffs and towards the mansion.
Youngbin and Taeyang were waiting for them on the driveway, the look of relief clear on their faces. Dawon parked the car haphazardly and got off, sweeping Youngbin in a tight hug.
“Thank goodness you’re okay,” Youngbin whispered as they held each other close.
            “Can you guys wait until the children are away?” Hwiyoung quipped from behind them. Taeyang was already beside him and was making weird gagging noises. The two separated but Youngbin kept a firm grip on Dawon’s hand as they made their way towards the car.  
“How is it?” Youngbin asked, peering inside. The guy was curled in the backseat, still asleep.
“We don’t really know. He’s been asleep the entire time. I even tried shaking him awake but nothing,” Hwiyoung answered.
Youngbin nodded. “Can you guys bring it in and set it up in one of the rooms?” he asked, looking at Hwiyoung and Taeyang.
“Okay, first off, why do you refer to him as it and second, you know you can just tell us to scram and leave you guys alone, ” Taeyang replied as Hwiyoung gently pulled the guy out from the backseat and slung him over his shoulder. 
As soon as they were gone Youngbin turned to Dawon and cradled his face in both hands. Dawon smiled as he s his hands around Youngbin’s waist and pulled him close, catching their leader's lips with his. 
***********************************************************************************************
3 days later... 
Jaeyoon pointed a semi automatic pistol towards where the barrier is supposed to be. The grip burned a familiar warmth as the runes on his gun glowed and shot a single bullet, hitting the barrier with a force as that of a bomb.
 
He quickly jumped behind a clump of trees, listening for the faintest of sounds. Jaeyoon was impressed that the barrier remained intact even with that much of a force attacking it but now, he's in a dilemma as to how to move next.
 
A minute passed and then another. Just as he was about to step out of the trees, his ears picked it up - leaves crunching under soft foot falls mixed with a gentle hum of an unknown song.
 
He peeked around the trunk of the tree and waited. A bob of red was bouncing in the forest, about three meters from the barrier. The trees were standing a bit close together on that part but when it finally reached a clearing, Jaeyoon finally saw.
 
A guy almost as tall as him was looking around the woods with wonder, his sharp eyes reminding Jaeyoon of a desert fox. His red hair contrasted deeply with the rich greens and was mussed by the three little birds fleeting in and out on top of his head.
 
But what puzzled Jaeyoon more is that a magnificent elk the size of a horse was walking alongside the man, as if a dog to a human and he knew then that this was no ordinary being.
 
As if sensing his presence, the guy turned and looked at him straight in the eye. Jaeyoon shivered from the weight of that look but it also made him breathless.
 
Beautiful. There was no other way to describe him
 
And Jaeyoon felt as if his very soul was being pulled, closer and closer and he didn't even realize that he stepped out of his hiding place until his fingers grazed the barrier.
 
He blinked realizing what had happened. The guy was a few steps in front of, watching him with carefully eyes. 
 
"Hello-" Jaeyoon said. He was about to raise his right hand to wave at the guy when a solid weight reminded him of the gun. Jaeyoon quickly hid his hand behind him and raised the other one hoping the guy wouldn't didn't notice anything.
 
"My name's Jaeyoon." He called, giving his most disarming smile.
 
The guy tilted his head to the side, "I-I'm In-inseong..." he replied, voice hoarse, while extending his hand forward and breaking the barrier as if it was made of cobwebs.  
******************************************************************************************
 
Dawon rushed outside just as Taeyang screamed something from the second floor. Whatever that was, he was pretty sure that Youngbin would take care of it. For now, he needs to check on the barrier. Someone successfully tore down a part of it and did so very easily. 
 
"After all the effort I've put into it," Dawon murmured. A part of him was impressed by whoever it is and a part of was scared. The barriers he put in place were developed through centuries of careful research, passed on to him by his ancestors. Whoever destroyed it had enough juice in them to maybe send them all to oblivion.
 
He pushed himself off the ground and hovered over the trees. The barrier, fully visible to him, remained intact in most places except of the one near the edge of the woods. There was a clean tear on it, it's edges glowing a deep red. Dawon approached it slowly, careful as whoever did it might be lurking around. 
 
Dawon spotted a figure right below him standing right in front of the broken part of the barrier. He slowly descended to the ground, somewhat recognizing the red hair.
 
"Hey!" he greeted, walking with slow, careful steps. "Are you okay?"
 
The guy turned slowly and faced him. There was something off about the guy and Dawon couldn't quite place his finger on it. "Are you okay? Did you see who did this?" he called out, testing the waters.
 
The guy tilted his head to the side. "I-i did this..." he replied. "I did this," 
 
"Woah, okay. Uhm, can you please just step aside while i work on it again?" Dawon asked. 
 
The guy nodded and stepped aside, watching him work from the shade of a nearby tree. Dawon felt uneasy exposing his back to a person or creature or whatever this person really is but doing so would make the guy feel that he's being trusted. 
 
When he had finally repaired the barrier, he turned to face the guy again. "I'm Dawon, by the way. And you?"
 
"Inseong. My name is Inseong." he replied. 
 
"Alright, Inseong-ssi, let's go back to the mansion?" Dawon said, approaching the guy.
 
When Inseong didn't move, Dawon gently placed a hand on the other's arm and stirred him in the right direction.  
 
******************************************************
 
"Do we know what he is?" Dawon asked. 
 
They were gathered in Youngbin's bedroom, discussing about the things that happened that day -mainly about how Inseong managed to destroy the barrier so easily and cleanly. 
 
Youngbin shook his head. "Just that he's a powerful being that could help us sway things in our favor," he replied. 
 
"If he can really help sway things in our favor, then i'm sure others would kill to get their hands on him." Hwiyoung said grimly. 
 
Youngbin nodded. It wasn't just Chani who's after Inseong. From the moment they pulled the guy out of Rosura, a lot of forces have awakened and is slowly making their way across the dimensions. He looked around the room, at the other three people that he can fully trust and sent out a prayer that whatever happens they all manage survive. 
 
********************************************************************