Chapter Nine

Four Times

☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️
THIRD PERSON'S
☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️

Yeol came back home with anger evident on his face. Sitting on the couch as while groaning because of the wound in his arm.

Chan glared at him.

"What the hell happened this time?" Chan growled. 

Yeollie sits besides Yeol, poking his back. "Should we send you to the hospital?"

Chanchan then crossed his arms. "Ofcourse we should."

"No, dont " Yeol shrugged. "Ive been treated by the medic guys earlier so no worries. And its just a small wound."

"By a gunshot." Chan kept on glaring at him.

"Will you shut it, Chan!" Yeol scoffed making Chan widen his eyes in disbelief.

"Yah-" Before Chan could step closer to Yeol, Chanchan swiftly blocked his way then calmed him down.

Yeol sighed. "Im sorry okay? Its justㅡ something terrible happened."

That made them raise their brows. "What happened Yeol?" It was Yeollie.

"Is it about the guy you were supposed to meet? What happened?" Chanchan asked.

"Did you get anything from him?" Chan added.

Yeol clicked his tongue, scoffing. "Nothing. We were ambushed."

Chanchan blinked. "That makes sense. No wonder youre wounded."

Chan stood up, walking back and forth. "So you were meeting a guy with some information about Cobra and then he was killed, right?"

Yeol simply nodded at him.

"How come Cobra's boys knew about this? You didnt tell anyone dont you?" He asked.

"I didnt. Only the three of you knows." Yeol reasoned out.

Chanchan facepalmed. "So what do we do now?"

"That kid has a brother. He knows everything about Cobra as well." Yeol stated.

"And who is this?" Chan asked, listening intently.

"Taeyong muttered the name when he's dying. Sicheng." Yeol answered.

It was Taeyong's little brother. Taeyong told him everything he found out about a group of bad guys planning a teribble thing.

"Then lets just go look for this Sicheng!" Yeollie suggested.

"Obviously, Yeol didnt know about this Sicheng's whereabouts." Chanchan stated, making Yeol nod at him.

"Aw crap." Yeollie huffed. "Then, any plans?"

"Im not the campus' best student for nothing." Chanchan rolled his eyes at them. "Im not into computers so the least I can do is to locate him and get all of his data."

"Woah daebak!" Yeollie gave him a thumbs-up. "Chanchan is so cool!"

The four brothers smiled at each other. Chan patting Chanchan's back. 

"We should find and take Sicheng here. He's in danger." Yeol looked at Chan. "And we'll keep him."

Chan nodded at him before he looked back at Chanchan, handing him the macbook he just took. "Bro, will you do the honours?"

The latter smirked at him before taking the gadget. "Give me 30 minutes. Im not used to this." He said as he sat on the couch while turning it on.

☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️
YEOL POV
☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️

I went to my room right after the discussion with them. I told them that I'll be taking a shower.

Actually I didnt.

I just layed on my bed, feeling the rage deep inside me. Im freaking mad.

To be honest Im mad because of that kid's death. Wait for me to come up with something, Cobra. Your end is near.

I heaved a deep sigh. 

Its not just about Taeyong's death. Im mad because of something else. I saw it, and I know Im not mistaken.

I saw that Do Kyungsoo across the street earlier. He was there. Im sure he was there!

That explains why he's suspicious. !

If what Im thinking is right, that he's a part of this, that he's one of Cobra's dogsㅡ damn I don't have to think twice. I'll have to end him as well.

Do Kyungsoo. , I need to know more about you too. My brothers wont believe me about this for sure. Prolly because this Kyungsoo has been acting all nice and my brothers, probably, treats him as a friend now. Idk, maybe?

I need evidence. 

First, at the bar. Then at the ambush in that restaurant. It isnt coincidence for 's sake!

☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️
CHAN POV
☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️

Another morning has come, Im currently walking inside the campus, my class is about to start and I guess Im running late.

Why?

Damn it took me time to convince Yeol to attend school, even with injured arm, but in the end yeaah- he didnt come.

How many times he's been absent hmm?

I sighed before wearing again my infamous smile, these kids kept on waving and greeting me.

Ofcourse I need to be nice and atleast smile at them hoho.

Ah sometimes it isnt nice to be a popular student, my jaw hurts because of smiling.

As I was walking in the hallway, I spotted Baekhyun near the fountain.

I smirked as an idea popped into my head.

Slowly and silently, I walked to his direction. He cant see me because he was facing the other way.

A little "BOO!" wouldnt hurt right? Lmao.

I was about to yell when I noticed that he was on a phone conversation. Aw damn.

I cant just "Boo!" him when he's talking with someone. I still got manners okay?

"Dont worry, Im taking care of myself. And them? Naah they cant harm me." I heard him said, who's he talking with? Hmp!

Baek dropped the call, putting his mobile back into his pocket, shocked as he saw me once he turned around.

"Wha-"

"Aiya, dont worry I just came here." I ruffled his hair.

"Ahh can you not?!" Baek growled at me before swatting my hand then fixed his hair. Omona~ he so cuteeee!

"Hahaha! Yah! Whats with the 'they cant harm me' earlier?" I asked him.

I was kinda curious 'kay?

Baekhyun shrugged before answering. "Ive got a history of being a bullying victim okay? Thats the reason why I transfered here."

Oh -

"Ah i-im sorry to hear that." I looked down. I feel bad for Baekhyun.

Damn those bullies. Get a life please.

"No worries!" Baekhyun chuckled, patting my back.

Wah this smol guy sure has a strong personality. He kinda had a dark past, yet he managed to smile.

Cant help this- I kept on...

Admiring him?

Baekhyun and I walked to our classroom together. Sitting on the assigned seat for us.

Enough time to atleast rest before the instructor came and the lecture began.

Well it was a normal day at school I guess. I listened intently, alternately stealing glancing at Baekhyun who is yawning for like every 10 minutes? Lmao.

As the lecture came to an end, Ms. Kim told us that she will be announcing some issues that concerns us.

What could that be?

"Okay so first, is Mr. Park Yeol here?" She began. I raised my hand and stood up, informing her that my brother has an arm injury.

"Is that so? Please tell him to recover soon. Park Yeol is causing troubles around the campus as what the Dean of Discipline told me." She revealed.

What? Oh damn.

"What kind of troubles, miss?" I asked her.

"Well your brother has been picking fights around. The other fights, it was started by him and others are started by his foes." She stated.

Aw Yeol, seriously. Fighting has become a habit for him, dont you think?

"And lastly, Mr. Byun Baekhyun." She looked at him. 

Now what did this lil midget do?

"Just like Kai the last time. You have failing grades as well" She began. "I tried to reason out that you just transfered but the dean said that you shouldve learned about the lessons back in your former school."

, how come he'll learn in that place when he's anxious about being bullied?

"Im sorry miss." Baek muttered.

"Dont worry Mr. Byun, we'll fix this. Thats why Im going to assign a study buddy to you as well. Just like Chanchan and Kai." She smiled at him.

"Miss, I volunteer!" I raised my hand up. Damn dude this is a chance!

Baekhyun looked at me and the instructor smiled.

"Sure, Ill give you extra credits for that." She told me before looking back at Baek. "Now, Chan will be a big help Baek, but please, help yourself too, okay?"

Baek just nodded at her, flashing his sweet smile.

"Thats all. Dismissed." She said before walking out of the room.

Ahh yes, Im his studybuddy now! More chance to get close to him.

☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️
SHORT UPDATE