Chapter Eight

Four Times


☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️
THIRD PERSON'S
☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️

Yeollie woke up the next day, feeling a terrible pang of pain in his head. Groaning as he sits up while massaging his temple.

"Aww it hurrrrts-" Yeollie whined.

Once he opened his eyes, he realized that it wasnt his bedroom. He looked around.

"Ahh I slept at Sehunie's room." He shrugs then stands up, taking his own shirt off.

Yeollie went to Sehun's closet. Probably borrowing a shirt. He chose to wear yellow, cause why not? Yellow is cute.

Yeollie walked out of the room with his hand on top of his head. Heading towards to kitchen only to spot the other male cooking something.

He leaned on Sehun's back. Wrapping his arms on the latter's waist and resting his chin on his shoulders.

"Sehunieee. My head hurts!" He whined.

Sehun chuckled a bit. So its true that his hyung has a low tolerance on alcohol. And its a just a wine for s sake.

"Aigoo hyung. I prepared a soup for you. Its in the table." Sehun said, feeling the awkwardness that its only him who can feel.

Yeollie pouted. "Feed me."

Sehun, being embarrased asf, blinked his eyes multiple times before managing to speak. "Hyung. Im cooking here. You should take a sip on the soup first."

"Eeeeh. I dont want. I'll stay here." Yeollie said in annoyed tone as he tightens his grip on the males body. Prolly enjoying the warmth.

Sehun being speechless, he ignored his hyung's statement and instead, focused on the the meal he's trying to cook.

"Wah. Hun learned how cook? Last year you were like burning your whole kitchen." Yeollie said in amazement.

The other guy clicked his tongue as he remembered being almost burned last year when he tried on cooking breakfast for his hyungs.

"Aiyaa- stop mentioning that!" He said in annoyance.

"You can now marry." Yeollie hummed.

That statement made Sehun paused for a while. He then felt his cheeks burning and his heart pumping in an abnormal manner.

'Why am I like this? Hyung only mentioned about marriage!' He thought.

Yeollie then chuckled then parts away. "The girl youre marrying sure is lucky, Sehunie." He said then went to the table. Taking a seat and focused on sipping on his soup.

"But youre the one I wanna marry hyung." He whispered. Almost inaudible.

Sehun heaved a sigh before turning the stove off. "Bacon and eggs, done! Hyung lets eat!" He yelled then transfered the fried eggs in a plate together with the bacon.

He smiled from the sight of his hyung enjoying the soup he made for him. The thought of 'first thing that hyung had in the morning is from me' made Sehun happy asf.

'Were like a married couple' He thought to himself as he served the plate. Joining his hyung in the table. And placing a plate of a rice in front of Yeollie.

"Hyung? You remembered what happened last night?" He looks at Yeollie.

The latter pouted. "Aniyo. I barely remember what happened on the film too! I think I fell asleep." He answered with his mouth full of rice.

Sehun sighed. 'Its better that he cant remember. He might avoid me if he does.' 

He then smiled at his hyung then started eating too. Trying to be as cheerful as possible.

He wouldnt want Yeollie feeling bored with him.

☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️

On the other hand, at Kai's dorm. 

It was a messy bed, a messy room. The curtains was closed and its so dark.

The tan-skinned male on top of the messy-haired giant, liplocking.

Kai has been kissing Chanchan non-stop since the moment that both of woke up.

Last night was a blast.

Chanchan got laid, for the first time, by the man he really admire.

It was a mixed emotion for him. Excited, scared, happy and whatever he felt.

Chanchan heaved a sigh as Kai kept on on his neck. Tilting his head for more access.

That made Kai grin and bit on his collarbone, making Chanchan whimper.

Once again, Kai claimed Chanchan's lips. Gently biting on his lowelip to part his mouth open.

Chanchan unconsciously moaned. Kai took the advantage and slide his tongue in the latter's mouth. Exploring his wet cavern, every part.

Chanchan tried to push Kai by his chest, whimpering softly. The latter just chuckled and leaned closer then starts Chanchan's ear.

"Blow me." He said then parts away. Sitting and resting back on the headboard of the bed.

Chanchan nodded then positions himself in between Kai's legs. Palming the tent on his boxers.

Chanchan being skilled and experienced, he peels the garter of Kai's boxers down with his mouth.

He chuckled as the hard tool of the male sprang free, the head with talking a hold of it.

Kai shrugged then reaches for something in the drawer. It was a pack of cigarette.

He took a stick, lighting it and smoked to his contentment as Chanchan gave him a blow.

Chanchan decided to take his length whole, bobbing his head up and down in a moderate pace as he fondled Kai's balls.

The latter just closed his eyes and moaned lewdly while smoking, jerking his hips slowly to meet Chanchan's blows.

Chanchan looked up, smirking a bit as he watched Kai moan in pleasure. He's enjoying the salty taste of the meat, for sure.

He began as well, sending vibrations up to Kai's for more stimulation. Making him raise his head up and groan in pleasure.

Few more minutes, Kai came into his mouth which he obediently swallowed.

Chanchan layed beside him, panting and feeling his jaw aching. Kai sure has a big .

After resting for a bit, the Kai smoked another stick once again. Chanchan raised a brow on him.

The latter just laughed and palmed Chanchan's face. Making him roll his eyes on him.

"Dont be so grumpy on me. You were screaming my name last night." Kai said with a chuckle.

Chanchan clicked his tongue remembering what happened last night.

They had .

Last night, as soon as Kai locked the door, he pinned the giant on the wall and crashed his lips on his.

It ended to a 3 rounds of . And yep, Kai took his ity. He popped his cherry.

Kai is gentle on the first minutes but then, Chanchan realized, he's a monster.

No wonder why the room looks so messy rn.

Kai ed him on the wall, on the floor, by the window, bathroom, and in the bed.

He was pretty wild last night, blowing lots of load for 3 times inside him.

Chanchan saw the masochist dominant side of Kai last night. He likes it when he is screaming in both pain and pleasure.

Chanchan ended up swollen, and it ing hurts down there up until now.

"Dont even think about it." Chanchan groaned.

Kai chuckled once more. "I kinda like what happened though. And I kinda like you too."

Chanchan stared at him. "You what?"

"Err- just this and that. You were quite mysterious but I often catch you staring at me." Kai stared at him back.

'' Chanchan said in his thoughts. 'Im doomed.'

"And yeah, its been a while since I got laid. Having blue balls thats why I decided to hook up with you." Kai winked at him. "You like me too, dont you? Lets be buddies then."

Chanchan just stared at him. It was a win-win for the both of them. Kai gets the pleasure, and Chanchan gets to be with him. And he also doesnt mind his body being used. Yeol has been using his mouth for years. And it was Kai who's going to use him though, the one he likes.

But...

'The campus looked at me as a quite and well-mannered genius' He sighed. 

"I-i dont like you, Kai." He said in a cold tone.

Kai blinked. "woah okaaay?"

Chanchan closed his eyes and nodded at him. "I-i ah i dont want this. I gotta go."

He stood up even if his legs are shaking. He picked his clothes up from the floor, quickly wearing it back then grabs his glasses on the study table.

Kai looked away, smoking the cigarette in between his fingers as Chanchan walked away. He felt disappointed. Chanchan just turned his offer down.

Chanchan cant even walk properly. His hole hurts a lots. But for the sake of his pride, he walked out of the house with his wobbling legs. Thinking about the decision he just made.

"I cant have them looking down at me." He sighed. "Im am...the brain of the campus. I value my reputation."

☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️
YEOL POV
☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️

Im on my way to the restaurant near the campus.

Last night, I was able to contact one of those people who has a lead about the plans of Cobra.

I dont know. Maybe this guy spied on him or something. I dont really care. I need the information.

I have a gun here through. In case this was a set up to have me killed.

I took a deep breath once I arrived. I turned the engine off, keeping my gun on my jeans before hopping off.

☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️
THIRD PERSON'S
☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️

Yeol in his expressionless face, stepped inside the restaurant. Looking around to spot the male he was supposed to meet.

He is told that this guy is wearing a black hoodie. It wasnt easy to miss.

Yeol cleared his throat once he was standing right beside the guy.

The tall male looking scared, he stood up then bowed his head.

"You seem bothered." Yeol stated, taking a seat in front of the guy.

"I keep on getting threats. I dont wanna die." The male said straightforwardly.

Yeol raises a brow.

'So this kid is in danger' He spoke to himself.

"Whats your name?" Yeol asked, restint his chin on back of his palms.

"L-lee Taeyong." The guy answered, stuttering.

'Lee Taeyong eh? He looks young. No wonder he's so scared about the threats.' Yeol thought to himself.

"How did you know about ummm Cobra?" He began. 

He needs to make sure that this information he will getting is legit. Theres no room for pranks and such.

"I-i was a hacker, hyung." Taeyong looked down as he was answering. "I just ran into Cobra's files while messing around the computers back in Bucheon." He revealed.

"Why are you doing that?" Yeol questioned.

"Its just-- i was just playing around." He said, almost crying. "I got curious so I scanned everything from his files."

Yeol sighed. 'Ahh kids this days. Seriously.'

"How did they find out about you? How come you got threats?" He questioned, inhaling sharply.

"I dont really know, hyung. Maybe a hacker who's better than me. I-i think they traced my IP address." Taeyong replied.

"." Yeol heaved a deep sigh. "Okay so you'll be under my care hmm? Is there anyone who also knew about this?"

"There is. I have a brother. I told him everything. B-but I dont think Cobra's troop knows about that." Taeyong seems to be tearing up since he's rubbing his eyes.

"So tell me everything you know." Yeol stared at him.

Things are more complicated than he thought. He never imagined that there also two innocent kids involved in this issue. If things got worst, he needs to sacrifice the assurance of the safety of his brothers. All he have to do is to kill Cobra.

Taeyong is about to answer when they heard a gunshot. 

Everyone in the restaurant screamed. It was a chaos. Half of the costumer ran for their lives while the other half hid themselves under the table.

Yeol is shocked when Taeyong fell on the floor. Blood running out from his mouth.

"!" Yeol cursed and pulled his gun from his jeans.

Yeol aimed at the heads of the armed men in black. Shooting and obviously trying to take them down.

He was alternately firing his gun and hiding himself when the goons fired back.

"kkkk!" He screamed and fired multiple times. He was pretty sure he was able to kill atleast two of them.

He sprinted to the counter and found a good spot in there. As the people kept on screaming, Yeol kept on shooting them one by one.

One of those guys managed to shot him on the arm. Yeol fell in the floor, groaning as he wrapped the wound with a piece of cloth he tore from the dress of the lifeless lady beside him.

He was cursing until they heard sirens coming from the police. 

Yeol sighed in relief. 'Maybe one of these people called them. Thank goodness.'

The armed men quickly made their way out of the restaurant, obviously escaping.

Yeol stood up, hiding back the gun in his pants, showing himself to the officers, walking weakly while his hand is on his injured arm.

Then he remebered something.

"! Taeyong!" Yeol dashes to where Taeyong was earlier.

There, he found him. Laying almost lifeless on the floor. 

Yeol kneeled beside him, resting Taeyong's head on his lap. " you cant die on me kid! !" 

Taeyong looked at him weakly, making him even rattled. "Hey cops! We need ambulance!" He screamed.

Yeol needs the information. He needs to know more about Cobra's plans to avoid and make counters on it.

More over, he doesnt want this kid to die. 

"H-hyung. S-sicheng..." Taeyong tried to speak more but didnt make it. He died in the hands of Yeol.

"!" Yeol cursed. 

He felt pity on the kid. Once again, another person died because of Cobra. An innocent person to be exact.

But he's wrong. Yeol looked around. Its not just one person. There are a  lot lifeless body in the place. Bathing in their own blood.

Those are people are like Taeyong too. Innocent victims.

'Im gonna kill you for sure Cobra.' Yeol cursed under his breath. Then he remembered Taeyong's words.

"I have a brother. I told him everything." 

Then an idea came into his mind. 'I should find his brother. He has the same information. And i wont let him die this time.'

Yeol inhaled sharply as the ambulance came to gather the dead bodies including Taeyong's.

"Sicheng isnt it? No worries Taeyong-ah. I'll find him and I'll keep him safe."

☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️