Chapter Four

Four Times


☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️
CHAN POV
☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️

"C-chan t-touch meeee." Baekhyun whined as I trailed kisses from his lips down to his neck. on his collarbone and leaving purple marks on it.

"Be patient, babe. Be patient." I grinned as I looked at his expression. He's so vulnerable right now.

"Uhhh C-chan!" Once again, he moaned when I grabbed his clothed arse as I bite his neck.

I love it when he moan my name. I never liked my name actually, 4-letter names are so overrated. 

But when he's it. Damn I feel like I have the best name in the world. And it isnt helping on my intention to stop before I could do 'something' to him.

I moved upward to whisper something in his ear.

"Tell me what you want babe." I said in a teasing voice before his ear.

"I- i wantㅡ"

"YAAAAAH CHAAAAN WAKEEEEE UPPPPPPP!" I was startled from the loud voice making me shot my eyes open. Aish!

! A dream?!

"CHAAAAAN! GET UP GET UP!" The brat kept on shaking me. I clicked my tongue. This guy is sooooo--

Ahh. I feel doomed. I was so close on getting laid with Baek! Darn Yeollie.

"CHAN MWOYA-- YAAAH!" I grabbed  and slammed him in my bed. Caging him in my arms, legs resting on top his.

"Sleep. 5 minutes." I said in a low voice with my eyes closed.

"EHH!? CHAAAN YOU NEED TO GET UP! BREAKFAST!" Yeollie once again, whined. Trying to remove himself from my grasp.

I glared at Yeollie and went on top of him. Looking at his eyes. Now that I look at him, I realize that I am too goodlooking.

"How dare you disturb my sleep?" I plainly asked.

And Yeollie being Yeollie, he just scoffed at me. Yeaaah yeah.

"Ah mwoya- just get up!" He said with his feet on my chest. Pushing me upwards. 

I chuckled then gets off of the bed. "Fine fine." 

I turned to look at my clock. Oh its still 5:30 amㅡ

"Why are you waking me up this early?" I asked Yeollie who's now making my bed like a good little boy he is.

"Oh yeah. Yeol just arrived." He said, clapping his hands.

Whaㅡ

"But earlierㅡ you saidㅡ breakfast" I can't even use words properly now. 

He could've said that earlier! Aish this kid.

"Yeah breakfast. For the four us." He said, blinking.

I inhaled deeply. We're living together our whole lives. How cant I get used to him?

I turned to get out of the room. I'm excited to meet him. It's been years dammit!

"Oh yeah! Breakfast for five people Chaaan!" Yeollie yelled.

Five?

"For Sehuuuunieee!" 

I thought so. Lmao.

☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️
DOWNSTAIRS
☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️

I spotted Chanchan laughing his heart out with him. Unusual.

And there he is. Ohㅡ

I'm expecting a fresh from abroad face. Not that face with someㅡ bruises.

Did he got into fight?

"Hey." I approach them.

"Chan!" Yeol is wearing the same wide smile on his face. Wearing the same bruises like the ones he use to get when we were kids. 

Yeah. He's a warfreak.

"How have you been?" I said as I hugged him as soon as he walked towards me.

"Good. I guess." He said, tapping my back before breaking the embrace to scratch the back of his head.

He has a bigger body built compared to us. Look at his guns!

And that red hair.

"I got a lot of stories to share!" He said.

"Hmmm. Tell us as we eat, arra?" I said before turning to the kitchen. Breakfast for five hmm?

"Yeol, you dont have anything for me?" I heard Chanchan.

I chuckled. Chanchan and Yeol are very close since kids. They are the partners in crime if Im going to describe them. They're like me and Yeollie.

Until Yeol left and Chanchan's behavior changed a lil bit. Oh noㅡ changed a lot. Lol.

☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️
BREAKFAST
☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️

We were silently eating. Unexpectedly.

And Yeol is looking intently at Sehun. Furrowing his brows.

"And who the hell are you?" Yeol asked. Sehun choked a little before smiling. Lol I can see that he's nervous.

"Ah. Oh Sehun is my name. Im Yeollie's friend." He answered.

"Yah, Yeol dont scare Sehunie." Yeollie glared at him.

Yeol has been careful around strangers since 4 years ago. He doesnt trust people easily after 'that' happened.

"Ah I didnt know that y'all still got one more twin brother." Sehun lets out a nervous chuckle, looking at Yeollie.

"Oh mian. We dont really talk about him." I said, making them look at me.

"Is that so, hyung?" Sehun replied. I nodded.

"I thought you got some stories to share?" Chanchan spoke, eyes on Yeol.

"Oh later later. Those stories concerns the Parks alone." Yeol said then shots a glare at Sehun.

"Yaaah Yeol!" Yeollie whined again. Making Yeol chuckle.

"Oh mian Sehun ssi. Get used to me okay? Im usually like this." Yeol said with a chuckle.

"Ah ne." Sehun replied.

"Hmp. Finish this for me Sehunie." Yeollie huffed then switched his plate of bacon, eggs and fried rice to Sehun's now empty plate. "Sehunie should eat a lot." He added.

That made Yeol raise his brow. I think he's now thinking what I think about Yeollie and Sehun. Yeah. Boyfriends.

"You guys, just finish the food!" Chanchan growled.

"Ne ne. Anyways Chanchan, those glasses looked good on you." Yeol said, grinning at Chanchan.

"Oh. Thank youㅡ" He said then looks away. Aigoo. Chanchan is so cute when he's embarrased.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Thank you for the meal hyungs!" Sehun bowed, standing at the doorstep.

"See you later Hunnie!" Yeollie waved at him before Sehun closed the door.

"Yah is he your boyfriend?" Yeol poked him.

"Ah mwoya- What are you talking about? Sehunie is the best chingu." Yeollie frowned and Yeol just nodded.

"So?" I looked at him as Im sitted on the couch. "The stories?" 

"Yeah. I think its time to tell you the truth." Yeol cleared his throat before taking a seat. Yeollie and Chanchan stared at him.

Okay? So truth? The truth why he left?

"After dad's death. Our uncle told me that Cobra has been hiding in US. So I decide to go with uncle." He started.

"For what? Revenge?" I asked. Im furious okay? And confused.

"We'll yeah." He simply said.

"Knowing Yeol he'll do that ofcourse." Chanchan stated.

"But that's dangerous!" I raised my voice. 

"I know. Uncle told me everything about him. That he is a serial killer, wanted by the police." He rolled his eyes.

"Cant you just leave that case to the police?" I facepalmed. 

"Police? the police." He groaned.

He doesnt want to trust on the law. I thought so.

"You want yourself killed, eh?" I asked him in a mocking tone.

"No. Yah Chan think about this. If it aint me. Who'll avenge Dad? You?" He said. "Youre a weak guy who only know how to wave at your admirers and do cool university stuff. You cant even land a punch on someone!" 

I looked away. He's right. Butㅡ that was below the belt. Am I that useless?

"Chan did a good job on taking care of us, Yeol." Chanchan muttered. 

"So who's the most pissed off among you-" Yeollie suddenly asked.

Aish!

"Right. Im sorry. Ehermㅡ" Yeol whispered. "So yeah. Uncle is dead."

I gasped. Whaㅡ

"Ehh?" Yeollie whined. "Howㅡ"

"We were so close on killing Cobra by ambush, until someone shot me and uncle." Yeol revealed, lifting his shirt up to show his scar on the lover abdomen. Damn!

"Who?" I asked.

"I dont know. Im not able to see his face." He sighed. "And uncle died by that. In short, Cobra managed to get away."

"Recently, there are killings around Seoul." Chanchan began. "So Cobra's here?"

"Yeah. Thats why Im here. Together with my men." He replied.

"Your men?" I asked. "Dad told us not to be involved with the mafia things." 

Okay. Now Im getting the idea.

"Yep. He did. But what can I do? Look at yourself. At the Parks. We lost everything after Dad passed away." He reasoned out. "The mafia is too kind to keep me with them. Too keep you all protected. Their loyalty to dad is never ending. We all want justice."

I sighed. Dad? Is this right? 

"Fine. Do what you want." I said in defeat. Dad please guide him. Besides, I want to see that bastard too. He deserves no mercy. 

☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️
CHANCHAN POV
☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️

Its been hours after that talk. And its bugging my thoughts. 

As much as I want to see Cobra and make him pay for everything, I dont want us to be in danger.

I took a deepbreath as I walked down the hallways. I just submitted the papers for Yeol's enrollment here.

Ofcourse, as a normal teenager, almost in his twenties, he still needs to study.

I silently entered room, sitting in the assigned seat for me. Chan is in the front, discussing something with the prof.

I guess, he wants Yeol to be in this class. To keep him monitored.

Im glad Yeollie isnt here. He pursued Archi. If he does, it will be the real definition of hell.

"Okay, so today will be a free day." The prof began. "Chan, I'll talk to the dean about your request. And Kaiㅡ" she paused.

Hmm? Something about Kai?

"You basically failed all of the subjects last exams. What's the matter?" She revealed.

He failed them all?

I turned to look at Kai who's not looking down. Guess he has a problem bout something.

"If you still want to be in the dance club, you need to do something about this. This is the star section, Kai. Remember that." She said.

"Yes miss." He replied shortly.

"Theres only one thing I can do for you." She stated. "I assigned the best student here to be your personal tutor. He'll be your study buddy from now on." 

Oh. That's possible?

"Dont worry Chanchan, as long as Kai keeps on having good grades, I'll keep on giving you extra points." She turned to look at me.

Me? Oh !?

Me and Kai?! Srsly? 

"O-okay." I managed to say.

"M'kay. Thats all. Dismissed." She said then walks out of the room.

"Nice one, Chanchan!" Chan tapped my back before hurrying to get out of the room. I think he's going to follow that Baekhyun who seems to be in a hurry too.

"Ah hey?" Kai approached me.

"Hey?" I greeted him back. 

"Uh about my grades. I believe that you'll be a great help." He smiled before placing a piece of paper on my desk."Thats my dorm address. See you tonight?" 

Oh ㅡ

"Okay. 8pm." I replied.

"See you at 8pm." He chuckles then went out of the room with his friends. Cool. Im his private tutor now.

☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️
FASTFORWARD
☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️

I ringed the doorbell two times. 

Damn. This place is so far more than I imagined.

A blonde guy opened the door then smiled at me. Woah he's eyes are soㅡ idk. It looks like 10:10 when he smiled.

"Good evening. I've been expecting you here sunbae!" He began. "Kwon Soonyoung. You can call me Hoshi!" He said then offered his hand.

"Oh? Park Chanchan." I replied then took his hand for a handshake.

"I know you sunbae. Everyone recognizes the student with the highest IQ!" He laughed.

"Ahuh? Im not as famous as Chan though." I looked at him with my usual expression. Blank.

" he's scary..." I heard him whisper. I am? Lol. "Uh sunbae. Kai hyung is upstairs. The fifth room." He said as I entered their dorm. 

Nice. Cosy.

Just then, Lay walked pass me but something fell from his book. I bended down to pick it up.

It was a picture of a guy. Errㅡ I can recognize him. 

I can't remember the full name but I'm pretty sure there's a Myeon in it.

"Quit touching other people's things." I heard his voice then I looked up.

I was about to say something when he grabbed the picture from my hand then walked away.

Okaay? What was that?

"Ahahaha sunbae. Im sorry about that." Hoshi lets out an awkward chuckle.

"Its okay." I simply said then heads upstairs. Entering the fifth room without a knock. Rude isnt it?

"Oh ㅡ" I spotted the bare Kai wearing his boxers. Glad that  it's a lil dim in here. 

"Youre here. Give me a minute." He said then hurried to get dressed.

I inhaled before sitting on his bed side. Taking out the books I brought with me.

"Okaaay. So lets start." He said then jumps on the bed. He clapped two times then the lights turned brighter.

Nice. We used to have those kind of lights four years ago.

"Lets start with precal hmm? I prepared formulas for you." I gave him a piece of index card. "Watch me. This is how you solve problems."

I showed him my way of solving the problems. Kai has been alternately looking at the paper Im working on and the index card I gave him. "Just follow the formula. Memorize it if you can."

"Ohhh. It look so simple when youre the one solving it." He said.

"It really is simple." I replied before handing him the pen. "Your turn. Answer number 2."

"Roger." He chuckled.

Basically it took us 3 hours before he can completely solve problems without mistakes.

"Nice youre a fast learner." Im complimented him.

"All thanks to you. Your way of solving problems is a lot easier than what Ms. Kim taught us." He said as he fixes the things for me.

"Actually, Im not listening to her. Im making my own formulas. Its just the same." I revealed.

"As expected, campus geek." He gave me a quick pat on the back. I raised my brow. Campus geek?

"Oh Im sorryㅡ"

"No it's okay. Geeks are better than nerds right?" I said then gets off of the bed. Dusting my pants.

"Great job today. See you tomorrow." I waved at him.

"Ah ne. Kamsahamnida. Ill walk you to the bus station." He said and I nodded.

Before I could turn to the door, he grabbed me by the collar.

I was so shocked but then, I felt something soft on my lips.

He ing kissed me?!

He quickly bit my lowerlip in a sensual manner before pulling away. 

I was...dumbfounded.

"Take that as my appreciation." He grinned.

☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️
At his room
☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️

[ TABOO WARNING ]

what did just happened?

Kai. Kissed. Me.

I got a kiss! From Kaaaai!

I touched my lips. Damn Im going crazy!

I was rolling on my bed when I heard gentle knocks on my door. Then it opened.

It was Yeol. A shirtless Yeol.

"Still awake?" He began.

"Obviously." I replied shortly.

He chuckled then laid down beside me. I looked at him. "Need something?" I asked. Its obvious though. I just want him to say it.

"Same old past time?" He looked at me, then I nodded in agreement. 

He chuckled then went on top of me. Pecking my cheeks.

"I missed you Chanchan." He said before my lowerlip.

"Same here." I closed my eyes when he starts kissing my neck.  His wet and hot tongue is making me shiver. "Yeol dont leave marks arraseo?" I said in a low voice. Yeol just hummed in response.

Yeah. This is a total taboo. Me and Yeol has been intimate buddies since we were 15. 

Dont get me wrong though. We dont do actually.  I can only give him a head.

. But both of us loved it. Instead of looking for hoes out there. We got each other.

"Lets take this off." He said then pulled my shirt upwards. Taking it off on me.

He then continued trailing kisses from my neck down to my chest. Making me whimper lowly.

His hand is sensually pressing my crotch area.

"Y-yeol ahhh-" I moaned. Him teasing me is so not cool.

" give it to me." He groaned then  pulls away. Peeling his boxers off, tossing it in the corner.

"Yeol you got bigger." I said as he sitted, his back resting the bed's backrest. 

I laid on my stomach in between his legs before taking him in my hand. Thick and big.

"Fleshlights." He shrugged. "Got no time looking for women. I was busy tracking Cobra."

"Ahuh?" I hummed as I jerked his tool slowly. the slit. I can already taste his sweet pre-.

"Damn take that ㅡ" He growled then pushed my head down into his . Forcefully making me take his huge shaft in my mouth.

Damn it barely fits my mouth.

I chocked as his hit my throat. I looked at him, his eyes is clouded with lust.

I inhaled sharply before swirling my tongue around his lengthy . I can feel the veins on it.

" you're doing good, Chanchan. Ugh!" Yeol bite his lips then jerks his hips up. Completely buring his on my throat. I can feel his pubic hair on my nose. "I love it when you look helpless, Chanchan."

I moaned in response. 

He grabbed my hair and held my head steady before ing on my mouth. he's too rough.

Im drooling on his due to gagging but he seems to like it since he tighten his grip on my hair then drilled his tool faster.

" yeah!" He whispered then continues to penetrate my mouth.  Im letting out chocking sounds. My hand gripping on his legs. "Ugh . Swallow that ."

I tapped his legs repeatedly. He growled but releases my head from his grip immediately.

I gasped for air then sits up, wipping the saliva dripping from my lips.

"Yeol dont be too loud. Chan might hear us." I said.

"Okay. But your choking sounds are even louder." He smirked. Your fault!

I shrugged then layed back on his stomach. Swirling my tongue on his dickhead. Look at this head, swollen and covered in precum.

"How do you describe my again?" He said as he ruffle my hair.
He still remembers that?

"Favorite lollipop." I answered before engulfing his head and out the precum, gulping it straight.

"Uggh there. ." He moaned in bliss.

I continued on bobbing my head up and down with him jerking his hips to meet my blows. His hands are in sides of my head, his eyes closed and silently .

He's enjoying this as always.

"Anyways. Im going to study from now on. Starting tomorrow." He said, eyes still closed. I hummed, that sent vibrations to him. So I bobbed my head faster. "Ugh eat that ."

After few minutes of blowing, he spoke.

" Im ." Once again, he forcefully buried his on my mouth the held my face, ing even faster this time.

I let my jaw dropped as he agressively ed my mouth. all the way.

"Uhh ing " I felt him shaking as he starts spurting warm strings of inside my mouth. still shoved in me deeply.

It was a mouthful of ! I guess he havent jerked for days. 

"Swallow it." He commanded. I nodded before gulping everything he released in me. I opened my mouth to show him that I did.

"Good boy." He chuckled then pulling me up to kiss me fully in the lips.

"I taste good." He nodded to himself. "No wonder you like me feeding you with that back then." 

I glared at him. "Yah. Jugulae?"

He laughed. "see you tomorrow. My favorite brother." He said, wearing his boxers back. He kissed once again, pinching my right before going out of the room.

Its 1:30 already. Gotta get some sleep.

☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️☣️
Errors ahead