- II -

Wicked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Oh Sehun is a Slytherin.

His family was very wealthy, noble and are pureblood at that.

His mother though, was a Dark Ravenclaw sorceress, and it's best not to bring up the subject.

 

He was rather famous within Hogwarts too.

A genius that excels in every subject. The current standing undefeated champion in Quidditch and broom racing, the secret key of winning for the Slytherins.

If Oh Sehun was going to compete, you might as well as forget about winning.

Wind, speed, and levitation were the young wizard specialty, so of course, he would be a master when it comes to things that relate to it.

 

But that wasn’t all either, besides being extremely talented, Oh Sehun was and also extremely handsome too.

 

With jade-like skin, sharp features and a cold vibes, tall and gorgeous, he really does make all the girls go crazy around here.

As for Arisa though, she wasn't particularly interested in the Slytherin’s boy or completely uninterested.

 

The Hufflepuff’s girl will admit that Oh Sehun was very handsome and talented but that would be it.

But she wasn’t unrealistic, Arisa had always known very well what type of person she could attract and those that were way out of her league.

 

And, to be honest, he wasn’t exactly her ideal type either.

Actually, none of the Wizards or Witches here are actually her types.

And perhaps her ideal lover isn’t in the Wizarding World either.

 

Like her parents, Arisa had always wanted to marry a muggle.

 

A human with an average office job.

Someone that was completely normal, kind and understanding.

A person who will love her with all his heart and doesn’t stand out too much.

 

That was Arisa’s ideal type.

 

So in the end, the truth was Arisa was neither fond or have any dislike against Oh Sehun.

 

She was a Hufflepuff.

It isn’t in a Hufflepuff nature's to pick a fight with others at all.

 

“You’d purposely missed three question on Professor Slughorn’s written exam again” Oh Sehun spoke to her suddenly as he handed out her test.

 

In six years of attending Hogwarts, not once did Arisa and Sehun spoke a single word to each other even if they do have a few classes together. It became a bit odd recently though, for some reason Arisa can't help but feel as if Oh Sehun was watching her.

 

"Excuse me?” Arisa accidentally responded, feeling completely flabbergasted.

 

“Your last quiz was a 97, and the one before that is a 95, and the lowest score you ever got is 93” He recounted for her quietly. “If we average it out your score would be a 95.5 by the end of the semester.”

 

Arisa rolled her eyes, just by that he was accusing her of purposely lowering her grades? What good or purpose does she have by doing any of that anyway?

 

“You never miss a single question when the professor called upon you” Suddenly he stated and grabbed her papers back and flipped to a page with a red mark. “This question, you had answered it perfectly while in lecture hours last month. So it would be impossible for you to make a mistake like this.”

 

“I could get really nervous and forget about it” She countered. “There is also a time limit you know. I get very anxious staring at the clock.”      

 

To her surprise, he simply smiles at her argument.

 

“You do look at the clock”

Arisa was annoyed that even his mocking smile is charming.

“Three-time, every time" He holds up his fingers and said. "you divided the time and makes sure you have enough time for everything right?”

 

Well of course, but everyone does it? Any normal smart person would give themselves at least ten minutes to go over all their answers.

 

“But any normal smart person, wouldn’t leave the question completely blanked” He stated. “If you truly don’t remember, you would have pondered at the question for a few minutes or jot down a few notes to remember the subject.”

 

Arisa bit on her lips at that, she was caught red-handed.

Like Arisa had said before, she only did the bare minimum, the average when it comes to everything.

She doesn’t need to stand out too much and let other pester her for answers to homework or helps with quizzes and exam questions all the time.

 

So what if Oh Sehun had actually caught her?

What Arisa did on her own time was her own business.

What is Oh Sehun going to do report to the teachers about it?

Or is he planning to tell everyone in class about this?

What purpose will it serve or benefits him by doing so?

 

Arisa had figured that he wouldn’t do anything and just went back to her life as it usually is.

 

Anyways for the next potions written quiz. Arisa got a 90.

This time Arisa didn’t purposely leave any questions unanswered. She had filled out all of them. But whether if they were correct or not, is up to Professor Slughorn to decided.

And when she has gotten her papers back, Arisa swear she saw Oh Sehun smile at her and shook h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter