- IV -

Wicked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Sehun’s home in the muggle's world was an apartment in Kensington. Since Arisa already know that his family is very wealthy, so why was she surprised?

 

It was very spacious as expected. And for a boy who has lived by himself, Arisa had been very speechless of how neat and organized his flat was.

 

The Hufflepuff’s girl can't help but feel as if she was a country pumpkin coming to the city for the first time after seeing how luxurious and well dressed everyone around here was.

By luxurious and well dressed is how many brand names and expensive cars people have. Arisa was sure that the grass and sky are much greener and cleaner in this part of town too.

 

“Tadah!” She had said as if she was a muggle magician, who magically teleported when her boyfriend opened the door.

 

By bus, from Stratford to Kensington is about fifty minutes. For ten days, they have not seen each other since summer's break. So she had thought that Sehun would be very ecstatic to see her.

 

Because of him, she even lied to her parents about hanging out with a friend. They were very pleased of course since their daughter had never gone out of her way to hang out with anyone. Who could imagine that their precious Arisa would lie to them and go to a boy house, what more he was a Slytherin at that!

 

“I bought grocery!” The Hufflepuff’s girl had cheerfully said after she gave him a sweet peck.

 

Sehun though just nodded and walked into the kitchen, setting up the table.

 

Following his lead, Arisa puts her shoe in the case near the door.

 

Even though he was wearing casual clothing, the Slytherin’s boy was as handsome as ever. Just how is it that every time she saw him, he become even prettier?

 

Opening his fridge, Arisa found milk and eggs, and that was about it. Not even butter, breads, fruits, vegetable, just how can a person live without orange juice and ice creams huh?  

 

The Hufflepuff’s girl began to hummed and put in the things she had bought for him, while her boyfriend quietly prepare the kitchen for her to use.

 

Since it was still breakfast time and from the moody look from his face, Arisa was sure that he hadn’t ate breakfast yet.

So she decided to make fried eggs, ham, fresh baguette and honey ginger tea for breakfast. The ham she baked was enough for Sehun to ate one more time for dinner, Arisa had even make mash potatoes and gravy to go with it as well.

 

They ate their food in silent.

Afterwards, Sehun would help her with the dishes and they would sat on the couch and go over their summer homework.

 

Arisa could not understand what was wrong with Sehun?

 

Clearly, he was sulking.

Her usually moody boyfriend was extra moody today.

 

Why was he mad at her?

Did she do something wrong?

They have been dating for five months now and originally it was always Sehun who initiate contacts. But nowadays Arisa had been making an effort when it comes to their relationship. So why was he angry at her now? Had he finally gotten bored of her and wanted to end their relationship?

 

“Sehun-ah,” She finally had put down her book, gathering all her courage to said. “ Why are you mad at me?”

 

The stoic boy did not answer her. He had even look away, Arisa didn't let him though, she had clung on to his shoulder.

 

“What did I do wrong?” she asked eyes b with tears. Looking like a totally dejected puppy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter