- III -

Wicked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

No matter how many times, Arisa thought about it, she could not find a single reason for Oh Sehun to want go out with her.

In the first month, Arisa had done everything to avoid the Slytherin’s boy. But seeing how he always manage to keep up with her, the Hufflepuff’s girl easily gave up.  

For the second months, Arisa wasn’t so nice, since the Slytherins boy had insisted on being her boyfriend, she put up with it and drag him along to anything she thought would annoy him. 

He had told her that he enjoys their quiet studies date. Even though Arisa had purposely ignored him many times. In the end, Sehun was really good at getting her attention. 

Pretending to be a materialistic girlfriend was a fail also. As a result of that, even now when they went to Hogsmeade together, Sehun would refuse to let her pay for anything. 

He also really like all the desserts that Arisa had made too. Whether they were too sweet, sour, sweet even spicy or bitter, he would finish them all. 

He found them interesting, her hobbies. So the Slytherin’s boy didn’t have any problem on helping her with them either. From planting to meditating and even cooking, Arisa was totally surprised that he was so willing to try them all.   


The Hufflepuff's girl is extremely annoyed. 

She had done everything that was possible for Sehun to break up with her. But it seems that whatever she did, the Slytherin’s boy would only fall for her even more.

Heck! She even burped it in front of his face too!
Just how on earth did he not find that disgusting anyway?

If Arisa were to tries and become a clingy and affectionate girlfriend, certainly it would only make Oh Sehun likes her even more, in the first place how is it that this was possible?

Over and over again, the Hufflepuff’s girl had the wonder of what is the reason that leads the Slytherin boy here. 


To be so madly in love.

Arisa can’t help but find it extremely abnormal. It was as if Sehun had accidentally drunk a love potion and Arisa was the first person he saw. 

But love potions do not have a long-lasting effect, they were very temporary. So by now, his feelings should already be expired, wherein which Sehun would forget all about Arisa and go back to the way thing were before. 

If that was truly the case, certainly the Hufflepuff’s girl would felt very sad because of it. Although she did want Sehun to break up with her, she didn’t want him to forget everything about her completely. 

 

Arisa can’t help but want to cries when she thinks about the scenarios.

 

In which, seeing his girlfriend feeling so dejected. Sehun was keen on finding out the cause. His high magic aptitude even brewed a storm outside of Hogwarts. 

With such a high chance of a tornado, the Broom Flying class was canceled for the rest of the day. 

It was only when Arisa finally told him the truth would Sehun heart finally be at ease. He was so worried that he had thought someone had bullied the girl while he wasn’t looking. (As if his eyes ever left Arisa, to begin with, LOL)  
 

“Things like love potion doesn’t work on me”

He reassured and happily pulled the Hufflepuff’s girl in for a hug.

“ You don’t need to use magic to make me fall in love with you, Arisa-ah.”

 

Slyly stealing an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter