- I -

Wicked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

Arisa Scarrington isn’t evil.

 

Even if her adoptive parents were Slytherins, she had never thought of them as evil. And although her parents can look very stern and stoic through their outer appearance, the truth was that the Scarrington were just good people a bit more eccentric than other that’s all.

 

They had raised her as if she was their own.  

Her parents had always been very loving and fair, even if she didn’t have any magical power, even if she only a muggle.

They have always loved and adored her very much.

To their surprise though Arisa wasn’t a muggle after all.

 

Perhaps it was because of the safe environment and the Scarrington protectiveness, that their daughter power became quite a late bloomer.

 

The first time Arisa exhibit her own magical power was when she was ten.

And unlike the other children who awaken their magic out of fear, frustration, confusion or anger at a young age.

 

Arisa’s power had expressed itself in a rather calming manner.

 

At that moment Arisa had simply thought that it would be cool if she were able to levitate the spoon that was in her hand into the kitchen sink and that was about it. 

After all, she had seen her parents done magic a lot of time when growing up.

 

She didn’t think it would actually work!

 

Not only did it work but when she had to try again with her midnight cereal bowl, it was then that Arisa realizes that she really does have magic power!

So just like that she had told her parents, with their help Arisa had developed her power and she, of course, got accepted into Hogwarts.

 

 

It seems her parents were rather famous among the Wizarding worlds.

Just by hearing their name, people could either become very excited or extremely nervous.

 

The Scarrington in the muggle world are very famous scientists.

 

It was hard to imagine it, after all, science was something human had come up with in order to explain the world around them.

And like the subject, Arisa’s parents had become very controversial within the Wizarding Worlds as well.

Her parent was one of the many few that see that science and magic studies, go hand in hand. They also believe that in order for history to not repeat its self, Wizards and Witches must learn to work with everyone in order to build lasting alliances.

It makes sense to Arisa, of course, she had always seen many similarities between potions making and mixing or creating chemicals.

 

To Arisa, her parents were much smarter than many muggles and most being in the Wizarding World.

And although she has never mentioned it, the truth was that the young witch did not find much necessity in attending Hogwarts. If it is anything, she would prefer to stay in the mortal realm and attend the human public schools while having her parents teach her about magic instead.  

 

But seeing her parents' excited faces and their willingness of sending her off to Hogwarts really did change her mind a bit.

 

They wanted for her to see the world and it people. And to her parents, Hogwart education is one of the very best in the world. For the final plus point, after finding out that the tuition is free, Arisa finally decided to attend Hogwarts.

 

But Arisa’s family wasn’t just the only thing that was extremely surprised about her.

 

She is a Hufflepuff.

 

The sorting ceremony turns out to be a surprise for everyone. Not just for Arisa’s parents but for herself as well.

Toward her parents, they had assumed that most likely their precious daughter would either enter the house of Ravenclaw or Slytherin. After all, Arisa had always been very smart and talented not just in magic but at everything else as well. And knowing Arisa personality, who can be a bit cunning and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter