How can I Help you? Be Mine

How can I Help you? Be Mine!

“You poor idiot you,” Seungkwan cooed, petting Jeonghan gently.

Jeonghan grumbled but didn’t dislodge his hand. Being patronized was annoying but he needed the comfort right now. “My mom wants me to meet this girl and get married.”

“Did you tell her no?”

Groaning, Jeonghan shook his head. “I panicked. I blurted out I was already seeing someone. That we were super in love.”

Seungkwan gasped, his eyes going wide. “No.”

“Yes,” he moaned, putting his face into his hands.

“Oh my god. You idiot,” he whispered. “You don’t even have anyone right now.”

“I know.” Jeonghan had dug himself an even bigger hole with his lie.

“How are you supposed to find someone?”

He turned to Seungkwan. “Don’t you love me enough Seungkwannie?”

Seungkwan snorted and slapped him on the arm. “No one would believe us.”

“Who else am I supposed to get?! Someone caring, nice looking, and willing to play along with this?”

The waiter walked up to their table. He smiled, the edges of his lips curling ever so pretty. “Welcome. What can I get you two started on today? Any drinks or appetizers?” His voice was soft and soothing.

Frowning, he looked down to Jeonghan and the what likely was the stupidest face he pulled ever. “Are you all right sir?”

Jeonghan reached out, grabbing his hands. He was perfect. “Be my boyfriend.”