Chapter 05

Just Friends

Chapter 05

A really nice photo

 

Heavy breaths. Nice kicks. Very nice legs. The best part about watching a soccer practice? Maybe the goals. Or, perhaps, when they lifted their shirts to wipe the sweat from their faces - very, very nice abs.

But if Nam Soon was really honest about it, the best part of watching Heung Soo's soccer practices was to watch him catch every ball, doing those amazing goals, and wait for the moment when the sun would set and he would approach him with a smile on his face and covered in sweat, asking him to wait as he got back to the locker room to get changed. And then, when they went together to have something to eat.

"You played really well today." Nam Soon complimented him as they got inside a ramen restaurant close to the soccer field. They usually didn't go to ramen restaurants - actually, it's been ages since the last time - Nam Soon couldn't even remember when it was. "Doesn't even looks like you're on a hangover."

"Yeah, I don't think I really drank that much yesterday," Heung Soo wondered, as they headed for a more secluded part of the restaurant - a bit out of sight of the other customers eyes.

"Yes, right," Nam Soon giggled, taking a look at the menu that the waitress had just handed them, even though he already knew what to order.

"So, how was class?" Heung Soo suddenly asked right after she headed back to the kitchen with their orders. Nam Soon adjusted over his chair, shaking his shoulders.

"Ok I guess," Heung Soo raised his eyebrows and Nam Soon rolled his eyes, "ok, well, this kinda , and I'm trying not to get annoyed by it, but there's this ing homophobic teacher that keeps giving me low grades for no reason at all," he started throwing some curses as he shaked his head, clearly bothered by it - and maybe it was something he had been waiting for the opportunity to rant about for a while.

"That ," Heung Soo thought about it and shrugged, "well, maybe study even more for his subject, then he won't have any excuses to come up with low grades?"

Nam Soon stared at him for a while and shook his head, breathing heavily, "yes, you're right, I'll study harder," he agreed, getting his phone that had been vibrating for a while inside his pocket and starting to type on it.

"By the way, Eun replied to my..." he stopped for a while and corrected himself, "... kinda your message," Heung Soo suddenly said, adjusting over the chair and looking at Nam Soon, who kept typing on his phone.

"Did she?" he asked, still with his head down.

Heung Soo nodded, even though Nam Soon wasn't looking. "Yes, I think we're back into terms... Hopefully."

He finally looked up, frowning a bit, "have you met her?"

"No, not yet of course, I've been practicing all day for the upcoming match on Thursday. But she wasn't replying before, and I think she liked the messages. Seemed cool."

Nam Soon made an I told you so type of face that almost made Heung Soo roll his eyes - if he wasn't feeling thankful for him on the first place.

"Told you to trust me."

"Yes, I'll have to agree on that," he admitted, shaking his head, "but I should have known, had enough guys knocking at my door looking for you to realise that you do have a way into people - too bad you don't use it the right way."

"Well, we clearly have a different opinion on what the right way really is. For me, my way is the right way," he said nonchalantly.

"You helped me, so I won't complain," Heung Soo nodded again, curving his lips.

"If you're feeling so thankful..." he put his phone aside and approached the table, "introduce me to that new guy on your team."

Heung Soo frowned, "which guy?"

"Please..." Nam Soon made his that's so obvious face again, "that German guy, new on the team. The really hot one, with blue eyes."

"He's straight Nam Soon."

He rolled his eyes, "how are you so sure?"

"Well I wouldn't introduce him to you either way," Heung Soo shook his shoulders, "you're not ing my teammates Nam Soon, sorry." Although he didn't feel sorry at all. "I'm really thankful but that's a no."

The younger relaxed against his chair again, grabbing his phone. "You're such a er, Heung Soo."

Their ramen came in after a few minutes and the smell was absolutely great. Nam Soon stared at it with anticipation, "we definitely should come back here more often," he said, tasting the soup first.

"You know we can't. This kind of food is not a good idea if I want to stay in shape."

"Oh well, I really miss that time when you didn't care about your health that much." Heung Soo rested his chopsticks over his plate and raised his eyebrows,

"Do you really?" he had a meaningful smile on his lips, but Nam Soon just shrugged.

"Dunno..." He knew what he meant - those were not the best days, probably. School, coming out, discovering his own uality. Even Heung Soo that didn't go through it all knew what he was talking about. Yet, it did have it's nice moments - especially those after Heung Soo's practices. He looked down at his own phone, starting to type in again.

"Who are you talking to so much?" Heung Soo asked curiously, starting to eat his cheese flavour ramen.

"Oh you know, just the guy from yesterday," for some reason he didn't want to address him by name, but Heung Soo did sound surprised even by just that statement - it was not normal for Nam Soon to talk so much with the guys he hooked up with.

"Are this getting any serious?" Heung Soo raised his eyebrows, facing Nam Soon that kept typing on his phone. He shook his head, finishing writing something and put his phone back over the table, only then realizing that Heung Soo had been staring at him.

"No!" He shook his head again a couple times, and Heung Soo raised his eyebrows even more. "No, I mean, it's just because we still didn't have ," he explained, and Heung Soo seemed to relax, showing a slight smile as he went back to eat.

"Why is it taking so long though? You usually don't wait a day."

"I know right," he stared at his phone, checking the new message that just arrived, but didn't bother to reply it this time. "But you know what? I'm kinda liking this expectation. Maybe when we finally do it, it will be more exciting. You know... The last ones were a bit dull? Maybe I'm missing some new stuff," he shook his shoulders, and Heung Soo giggled.

"Are you getting bored of Nam Soon? Am I hearing this right?"

He stared at the older as if he were crazy.

"No, I'm not getting bored of ," he chuckled, "I'm just missing something a bit more."

"Ok." Heung Soo settled back in his chair and stared around, probably to check if there was no one listening to their conversation, "since we got into it," Nam Soon looked curiously at him, "just out of curiosity. Are you a top or a bottom?"

Nam Soon raised his eyebrows for half a second, and showed a mischievous smile on his lips right after, "Why are you suddenly curious, after all this time?"

"Well, maybe so your friends won't start saying things like you're not really his friend if you don't know it," he said nonchalantly, visibly avoiding his eyes.

"There are much better ways to figure this out," Nam Soon ran his hands through his hair, slightly biting his lips, "you know... "

"Okay, forget it," Heung Soo rolled his eyes, shaking his head, "honestly I don't wanna know."

"I can be both," Nam Soon shook his shoulders, "which is a good thing since makes it easier to get guys," he blinked.

"Fair enough..." Heung Soo laughed, "sorry, thinking back I guess it's something too intimate to ask."

"I don't care" Nam Soon laughed, "Is there anything else you want to know?"

"Not for now."

"Well, if you start getting too curious.... " he ran his hands through his hair again, staring directly into his eyes, "just call me. Or better yet - just come into my room."

Heung Soo smiled with the corner of his lips, slightly shaking his head and diverted his eyes back to his ramen soup, "yes, I'll remember that."

 

 


 

"Maybe we could see each other right now? I have some soju here, if you want to come."

Nam Soon lay down over his bed, biting his lips as he read his message. The idea sounded good. But...

"I have this ed up class tomorrow morning unfortunately." He looked at the closed door of his room. Heung Soo should be heading to sleep right now. "But I would fancy some pictures." He suggested, and Kyung Sang didn't take long to reply:

"Naughty one, isn't you?"

Nam Soon smiled. "Maybe, if it's good enough, I can give you the privilege of seeing a brand new one if mine."

"Sounds like a good proposition. I'll do my best."

Nam Soon hissed in anticipation, glad about the fact that he had already changed his clothes into a sleeping jumper - easier to pull off and wouldn't be too tight, making him uncomfortable. But probably he would need to take another shower later on.

And fair enough, just a few ten minutes later - where he wondered for a while if he had gave up - he got the picture. A nice one, upper view, but a really great vision of his torax - he didn't had many apparent abs, but had large enough shoulders to compensate for it.

And his - well, he could say that was a 100%. Good size, very good angle. Nam Soon could feel himself getting hard already.

"You're approved." He dropped his hands down to his jumpers, feeling his , and ran his tongue through his lips. And suddenly a new window popped up on his phone.

"Not feeling sleepy. Wanna watch another stranger things episode today? I'm dying of curiosity." It was Heung Soo. Apparently he already ran into enough surprises to get inside his room all of a sudden at this time of the night. In fact, it's been quite a while since he'd message him first before coming in when he was locked inside his room.

But Nam Soon was too busy to reply.

"Waiting for yours. Hope it's as good as you say ;)"

Nam Soon rushed to take off his jumpers, strategically positioning himself over his bed. He had really nice angles in mind - Kyun Sang would beg for him to go to his place, that's for sure.

Took him about five minutes, definitely not more than that. And yes, just as expected, the result was great - how could he be so handsome? He smiled at himself with pride, and opened the app again to send him his stunning photo.

"Are you sleeping? Or are you ?? Because I saw you online."

Bad timing, Heung Soo.

Nam Soon had just sent it to the wrong person.

He held his breath.

It was nothing he hadn't seen before, right? Well, he definitely hadn't seen it like this. Nam Soon shook his head. Why did he felt like laughing? He should feel embarrassed. At least it was the best photo he ever took of himself.

He got his first reply:

"..."

Just that. Was he angry? Heung Soo would kill him. He couldn't hear footsteps so he definitely wasn't coming to his room - unfortunately. But then came another one:

"I'm sorry. I know I did ask you some intimate questions, but you got it wrong. I'm not interested."

Nam Soon couldn't hold his laugh. Well, that was disappointing. He didn't really try anything, yet why did he feel like he was dumped?

"That was not meant to you. My bad. But see the bright side here: at least that's a beautiful photo."

"Nam Soon, it has your on it. You should be more careful when you send those things. How am I going to forget this image when I look at you now? ing Christ."

"Is it that hard to forget about my ?"

"I'm going to sleep. That was too much for me to cope with. God I hate you so much."

Heung Soo shook his head inside his room. He was laughing, but he definitely would never admit that he had found it funny.

He lay down on his bed, involuntarily staring at the photo he just received one last time and giggled as he turned off his phone screen.

He should have deleted it. But maybe he forgot to do it.

 


 
And the chapter is up sooner than I expected (good news, I already have the summary of next one ready so it shouldnt take long as well.) Really hope you had fun with this chapter :) Thanks for reading and commenting!!