Chapter Twenty Three

Ji Eun's idol life

Today, we woke up at 6 am in the morning, went to the studio to record the japanese ersion of Mr Mr and then headed to the soundcheck and then when the time came, we got our make up and hair done then they did our hair and it was showtime!

https://youtu.be/4bIpHXIdxHE

We finally finished our openning concerts here in Saitama, we headed back to the hotel and packed our stuff. I was busy packing my suitcase when Suji, our leader walked into my room.

"Hey, what's wrong, you seem sad?" I asked as I watched plop down on my bed with a huff. i chuckled as she sat and looked at me.

"I think Tyler is cheating on me" She said and I gasped. "No way! I mean how can he possibly cheat on you, the man is deeply in love with you!" I said and she shook her head.

"No! I mean yes he is. It just that he is acting evry strange these days, he doesn't contact me more often, we haven't seen each other in a week now" She said and I chickled softly.

"I haven't seen my fiance in two weeks babe. You have nothing to worry about, it's very normal, I mean they are in Korea and we are here working our butts off in Japan"

"I guess, you are right! I'm just freaking out because I miss him so much. by the way, Jaejoong is having like a fanmeeting in korea and his friend went to visit him there, will you go?" Suji asked and I shook my head.

"The fans would literally kill me, you know he gets very touchy and stuff and I don't want the fans to attack me, I'm dealing with antis now, I don't need more!" I said and she shook her head.

"No! The fans love you both, it's crazy how much supporters you guys have considering the fact that dating while being an idol is pretty much a crime" She added sarcastically.

"I'll go!" I said and she smiled before handing my phone and I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"Call his manager! I'm sure you have his number" She said and I shook my head.

"No, I can't. Sure the fans are supportive but if I was one of his fangirls at his show, i surely don't wanna see him with his girlfriend on stage" i explained and she shook her head.

"You are crazy!" She exlaimed before standing up and leaving the room. I finished packing up my suitcase and sat on the ground and took out my notebook that I always carry around with me and just started jotting down ome different ideas and sentences until I found myself a full song.

I had no name for it yet so I had to read it all over again and decided to name it "Love and Affection" , It wasn't for a specific someone but I just felt like writing the song.

   https://youtu.be/hlsaXNVMArM

"Ji Eun, come on. We're leaving!" Suji knocked on the door and I took out my cellphone and decided to call Jaejoong but to my utmost surprise, I heard a woman's voice greeting me.

"Hello!" The woman greeted from the other line and I raised my eyebrow.

"Who are you?" I didn't even bother to greet her first because i was losing patience. Who the hell is she?

"I should be asking that and why are you calling this number?" She shamelessly asked and I got angrier, I was about to respond when I heard that very familiar voice in the background.

"Jennie, I told you no to take oppa's phone" He scolded that girl amusingly and she started giggling like a high school girl.

"Oppa, stop tickling me!" She said and that was the last thing I heard before she hanged up or he did , I had no idea!

I just stood there with tears filling my eyes, I can't believe this was hapenning, was he the same man that kept telling he loved me? What hapenned? Am I not good enough? Was I getting boring to him?

I threw all those thoughts from my mind and stepped outside the hotel, smiled at the vans and signed ome autographs and took some photos as if nothing hapenned earlier.

We all got inside the van and drove off to the airoport and I closed my eyes before resting my head on Hannah's shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

The next few days, we were already here in Fukuoka and he still didn't contact me as if nothing hapenned and I was so pissed. Well, two could play this game, if he was ignoring me , he is playing with the wrong girl, I'm not talking to him again unti he apologises or explains to me evrything!

The first here in fukuoka was pretty hectic, we were currently in the filming location for our "Genie" music video, The stylists did our hair and makeup. My look for the video was kept very simple, my hair was slighty cured and my makeup was very simple except for the pink lipstick.

My look for the video was kept very simple, my hair was slighty cured and my makeup was very simple except for the pink lipstick

For the first dance sequence, we were wearing some mi lenght coats with a white tank top and dark brown shorts.

We finished the first part successfully without any mistakes so we moved again to get our outfit changed and hair done once again     

We finished the first part successfully without any mistakes so we moved again to get our outfit changed and hair done once again.

This time my hair was straight and I was wearing a cute blue romper with a pair of white heels as well as the other members.

This time my hair was straight and I was wearing a cute blue romper with a pair of white heels as well as the other members

We finished filming at 2 am in the morning, and I was dead exhausted that I couldn't even keep walking straight. He went back to the hotel and I slept without even bothering to change from my clothes because I was that tired.

I closed my eyes and laid my head on the soft pillow when my phone beeped from inside my pocked, I took out and lazily pressed in my password and it unlocked to the message I got from a private number that said:

"I warn you to stay as far away from him as possible, because he belongs to me and he knows that very well"

Saitama:

The openning concerts:

February 13

February 14

Fukuoka:

March 2

March 3

Kobe:

April 5

April 6

Osaka:

May 23

May 24

Nagoya:

June 1

June 2

Hiroshima:

June 23

June 24

Tokyo:

July 11

July 12

July 13

December 12