Chapter Fourty Five

Ji Eun's idol life

SM wanted to wrap the promotions for "Gashina" on music shows because they had prepared for me a lot of stuff to do, so my last performance at MCountdown is deemed to be my comeback / goodbye stage but the promotions weren't over, in fact they had just started and I was very excited.

I was currently sitting backstage at the small venue where my album showcase will be held, I was nervous because a lot of reporters coming from different news outlets and no audience or fans, just me sitting down with a host in front of a bunch of reporters answering questions and performing a few songs from my album.

I was currently sitting backstage at the small venue where my album showcase will be held, I was nervous because a lot of reporters coming from different news outlets and no audience or fans, just me sitting down with a host in front of a bunch of...

I posed and smiled for the cameras, my eyes were burning for the consecutive flashes but I kept professional and smiled at the reporters. I greeted the lovely female host and sat next to her on a chair.

Host: Here we are with lee Ji Eun who made a comeback after a year. How have you been lately?

LJE: I've been really good actually, I am happy, I am doing what I like, I make music that I like, it's the best thing ever!

Host: That's really great to hear! You recently participated in SMTown concert in Osaka, how was the experience?

LJE: Oh, it was amazing! It was quite an unfamiliar atmosphere for me because I was used to being around a lot of YG artists and staff members but being a part of SM is really a great experience and all of the artists made sure that I felt comfortable and welcomed there.

Host: That is great! This is your first showcase as a solo artist, right?

LJE: Yeah

Host: I'm sure you feel very nervous, how does it feel being here at your first showcase?

LJE: Well, first I just want to thank everyone that came today with great expectations of my album and yes, I am really nervous but excited at the same time. I am also scared a little bit of the reviews because it's my first time trying a dance song as a solo instead of a ballad.

Host: You don't have to worry about that, because you won a trophy on music bank without even promoting the song on the show.

LJE: I am so happy , actually the song was produced by Teddy oppa and he did such a great job and seeing that it's getting great reviews from the fans, I am thankful for him!

Host: You currently are under SM and used to be under YG, is there any difference?

LJE: Oh, how am I supposed to answer this?

(Host laughs)

LJE: Well, there is a difference obviously because I used to be in a girlgroup under yg but now I am a solo artist under SM, also I am now singing songs that I want to sing and I even participate in the making of the albums such as writing the lyrics and choosing the outfits and concepts but that doesn't mean that I couldn't do that in YG.

Host: It's just now you have more freedom.

LJE: Well, not that I have a lot of freedom, it's just that it's my personal work and I have the right to choose what I want to sing and what I want to dress.

Host: Ah, I understood. I have your album with me and the cover photo looks beautiful.

LJE: Thank you!

Host: It is a special edition for your 10 year anniversary.

LJE: It is, an exclusive edition which means that it contains the two singles that I released before the album but they will release two versions of it after, version A and version B.

Host: What is the difference?

LJE: Version A will have "I" as the title song but version B will have "Gashina" as the title song and both song will have two totally different phtobooks.

Host: Ohh, I can't wait to get the next versions!!! Anyways, you worked with a lot of artists from SM for this album?

LJE: This album is very special to me because I worked with artists that I really respect and admire their talents, I collaborated with Amber of F(x), Mark of NCT who is a really great junior that I adore, also I worked with my best friends and my favourite girl group girl's generation.

Host: Really? SNSD?

LJE: Yes, the girls and me sang a song called Sailing 0805 and it really is a sweet emotional ballad also Shinee Jonghyun composed a song for me called "Breath".

Host: Shinee Jonghyun? Woah, I am envious.

LJE: Haaha, Jonghyun oppa contacted me one night and sent me an mp3 file, he said that he composed this song while thinking of me and decided to let me use it for the album.

Host: Did you pay him?

LJE: He didn't let me, he said it was a present!

Host: He is really sweet

LJE: Yeah, he is.

Host:  You also collaborated with TVXQ Changmin, who do you want to collaborate with next?

LJE: Honestly, I want to make a song with EXO or Red Velvet, because I feel like red velvet are still very shy and intimated by me, even tough I always try to be closer to them, they get very shy!

Host: They are still newbies and you are a ten years senior, they would naturally feel shy and intimated!

LJE: Ten years senior makes me feel old!

Host: Hahah, you are only 24 years old, you are still very young!

LJE: Thank you.

It finally was time for me to perform "Gashina" after talking about the album and other stuff, I perfmed and then went home to have a shower and rest for a little bit.

   https://youtu.be/vFk9TFxM1tI

I sat on my couch and my laptop, I was scrolling through my news feed when a new article popped and I literally facepalmed. Why does every guy I date outs our relationship himself?

( Trending) Is Max Changmin and Lee Ji Eun really dating?

Max Changmin and Lee Ji eun were the hottest couple of 2015, they won best collaboration on the MAMA awards and stole fans heart who call them "MinJi couple". The two worked together on a collaborative album for SM the ballad and topped the charts both nationally and internationally and made everyone fall in love with their chemitry even japanese fans seemed to ship these two.

Fans started the conspiracy by pointing out a few details regarding the secret relationship between these two labelmates.

First of all, the recent and new evidence is provided by Changmin himself who released a letter from the army that made shippers heart melt. Changmin who currently has finished his four weeks training at the army center released a thankful letter for his fans, but he made sure to mention some of his closest friends and only mentioned one female lady. Yes, you guessed right! he mentioned only Lee Ji Eun specifically emphasising that she was his "Partner in crime" and that made us fangirl!

Yes, you guessed right! he mentioned only Lee Ji Eun specifically emphasising that she was his

Letter Translation:

"I am doing very well. I am close with those in my division and platoon, and the food fits my taste and I am eating crazily well!

Leeteuk hyung who shyly folded a letter to me, Kangin hyung who generously teased me for being anxious, My love Cho Kyu (Kyuhyun) who has no manners, and (SHINee's) Minho who I love, who dumbfoundedly had teary eyes when even my family didn't cry. Also, my partner in crime Lee Ji Eun who bid me farewell and cried in the corner with Minho, and made me teary eyed too! I miss them !

My precious dongseng Xiumin Minseok, Baekhyun who I personally have very much spirited expectations for, and my pretty dongseng Chen who touched me by coming even without telling me he would.

After our dumbfounded Minho, my Jongsuk hyung who made me into a one piece ace. And cutie Chanyeol who called me as soon as he came back from China.

At this place, my Red Velvet friends and Lee Ji Eun are very popular and it makes me quite proud. And my Siwon, even though our division is different, it looks like we're going to be best friends"

Second evidence:

These two never leave each other's sides, they always stick together and are incredibly close, this doesn't that they are indeed dating but it might be true!

Third Evidence:

They always mention each other as each other's ideal types, that is something only a comitted couple can do!

Fourth Evidence:

They go on walks and secret dates together. In japan during the promotion of their "breath", the two went to Donghae and Eunhyuk's concert and by the looks of it they seemed like a happy couple!

Fifth Evidence:

Who can forget this glorious moment caught on live TV? The two were going on stage to receive their award for Best Collaboration at MAMA 2015 but Changmin instictively reached to grab Ji Eun's hand but the female idol quickly linked her arms with him. This moment also hapenned to Goo Hye Sung and Ahn Jae Hyun who are currently married!

Sixth Evidence:

Dispatch has recently came out saying that they have pictures of some really popular idols on dates and that made everyone anticipate for this couple to be the one on the news!  A shipper can only dream.

SM still hasn't released any information to deny or confirm this news, in the meantime tell us guys how you feel about these two?