Chapter Twenty two

Ji Eun's idol life

We were all sitting in the van ready to got to the airoport straight to Tokyo, we were talking and telling each other about everything that we did during our little holiday we had.

"Darlings, you need to see this" Hannah said and handed Suji the phone. Suji's face fell and I snatched the phone away from her so I could see what's wrong.

Yep, Dipatch outed another one of us. This time our leader was outed and Dispathc had caught her with her boyfriend of five years and released the news.

[Breaking] Twist's Kim Suji and boyfriend Tyler were spotted out with friends:

Kim Suji and her boyfriend -CEO-Tyler have been spotted on a date in the early hours of February 1th. They were not alone though. Spotted in Cheongdam-dong, southern Seoul, the couple seemed to have a good time surrounded by friends.

Kim Suji and Tyler have been dating for 5 years now!

Suji the Leader of the second generation idol group Twist is the second member to be in a relationship after fellow member Lee Ji Eun-24- had confirmed her romance with her senior JYJ's Kim Jaejoong and the two had been dating quietly and lovingly for a year now.

YG ENT had took the matter into their own hands and commented saying:

"Suji and Tyler had been dating for five years, and that is a long period of time to prove that they are rather very serious with this relationship and we hope you could love and cherish this couple!"

1

1. [+1,305, -69] I think they'll end up getting married

2. [+1,181, -54] Good to see them dating quietly and happily together

3. [+667, -31] It's so good to see them date so quietly but happily ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+53, -23] Suji comes from a good family, has good proportions, and a good personality... I wouldn't want to lose someone like that. I think they'll continue dating for as long as he doesn't make a mistake or something.

5. [+40, -14] They're an example of a wholesome couple~ ^^

6. [+37, -2] They look happy, great!!

7. [+34, -3] Seems like the kids who brag all over SNS are the ones who break up fast while the quiet ones like this couple and Ji Eun and Jaejoong stay together longer.

8. [+28, -10] Such a lovey dovey, cute relationship. They even had their 5 year anniversary party at Hong Suk Chun's restaurant. I have a feeling they'll get married.

We all sighed in relief because of the positive and supportive messages she got from the public, We all jammed in the car to different songs and laughed together, until we were close to the airoport.

We fixed our makeup and hair so that the paps would take pictures of us at least looking presentable enough to be in the front page of the news.

We stood in front of the arioport door, the fans all bombarded the car, the security esorted us inside and the paps followed us inside taking pictures, thankfully I was wearing shades so that I won't get blinded by the crazy flashes.

We got on the plane staright to Saitama, We arrived to the hotel we were staying in. Each one of us got her own room and we went straight to bed after showering and having dinner. Tomorrow was going to be a very eventful day.

Manager oppa came to wake us up at 6 in the morning, we had breakfast and headed straight for rehearsals, I was wearing a comfortabe Nike sweatpants and sweater with some sneakers. We disussed with the crew about the set list, the outfits and just made sure that everything was ready for tomorrow.

After the rehearsals, they let us have lunch and then we headed straight to the studio to start working on our single release of Genie in the japanese version

After the rehearsals, they let us have lunch and then we headed straight to the studio to start working on our single release of Genie in the japanese version. Our japanese label decided to have us release "Genie" as a new single here in Japanese because it's been a while since we last promoted here.

We got inside the studio and greeted the producer and lyricist and sat down, I got ready to go inside the recording booth because I was the one singing the first verse.

That's right, come on

[Taeyeon's part is Ji Eun's part]

oyobi desu ka
nee iikaketa esuooesu wa maji da
hora masa ni koko de sunao janakya
nanika negau nara kimi to
koi ni ochita Genie yo

[Yoona's part is Hannah's/Seohyun's part is Clara's] kireigoto tte yori mo
[Hannah/Clara] jikochuu no hou ga mashi ne
[Hannah/Clara] mazu wa iwanakya wakannai desho

[Hyeri's part]

kotoba wa igai ni mo

maryoku wo himeteru no
shoujiki na kimi no yume wa

[All]

sou yo kono hoshi wa omoidoori

futari nara nozomidoori

[Hannah's part]

mirai sae mo omitooshi

kanaete ageru

koko ni iru wa
[Jessica's part is Suji's/Tiffanny' part is Ji Eun's] I'm genie for you boy (Come on)
kimi mo kureba
[Hannah/Clara] I'm genie for your wish
suki ni nareba
[Suji/Clara] I'm genie for your dream
motto nareba
[Hyeri/Clara] I'm genie for your world

[Suji]

kakugo dekita
taikutsu na ndeshou onaji hibi wa
mae ni susumu nara mushiro hade na

[Suji part]

tsuyoki no Go sain kimi wa

Superstar, shining star, superstar

[Clara/Ji Eun] tsujitsuma awasu you ni (awasu you ni)
[Clara/Ji Eun] unmei ni tobinotte (Yeah)
[Clara/Ji Eun] ki no muku hou e doraibu desho
(Oh woah)

[All]

sekai wa igai ni mo

tanjun ni dekiteru no (dekiteru no)
naisho da yo I'm just your biggest fan

sou yo kono hoshi wa omoidoori
(doori na no) futari nara nozomidoori
mirai sae mo omitooshi
(omitooshi) kanaete ageru

koko ni iru wa
[Hyeri/Suji] I'm genie for you boy (Come on)
kimi mo kureba
[Hannah/Clara] I'm genie for your wish (Come on)
suki ni naru wa
[Hyeri/Suji] I'm genie for your dream
motto nareba
[Hyeri/Suji] I'm genie for your world
kuse ni naru wa

Hey, tell me what you need
Tell me what you hope

DJ, put it back on

[Jess/All] marude chikyuugi wo mawasu you ni (Oh)
[Jess/All] kiseki sae tejundoori (doori)
[Tae/All] romantikku ga hoshii nara
[Tae/All] kanaete ageru

gutto kuru wa

Ji Eun: (tada kimi wa negai sae sureba)
kono mune wo kogasu Music
Ji Eun:(sou jiyuu ni naritai)
hajimari wa Automatic
Ji Eun:(tada kimi wa negai sae sureba)
tada hitori kimi wa Magic
Ji Eun:(mou hanaretakunai yo)
kanaete hoshii

koko ni iru wa
[Suji/Hyeri] I'm genie for you boy
kimi mo kureba
[Hannah/Clara] I'm genie for your wish (Hey baby)
suki ni nareba
[Suji/Hyeri] I'm genie for your dream (Boy aha)
motto nareba
[Hannah/Clara] I'm genie for your world
kitto naru wa (Woah)
[Clara/Ji Eun] I'm genie for you boy
suki ni nareba
[Ji Eun/Suji] I'm genie for your wish

We all recorded our parts successfully it was all left for the arranging team to do their job properly and went back to the hotel, we all very exhausted to even walk properly so we all said our goodnights and went to sleep.

The day of the concert had came and we all evry energetic and ready to hit the stage, I was getting my hair done when I got an Email from Jaejoong. I openned it and clicked on the MP3 File.

https://youtu.be/NOoqovj7W4M

I listened to it and it was a very nice tune and I liked it. I decided to call him and see why he sent me this.

Jae: Yo baby!

J: Yo!

The hair stylist chuckled at the way we greeted each other and proceeded to straighten my hair.

J: Jaejae, why did you sent me this file?

Jae: Do you like it?

J: I really do! Is it one of your new songs?

Jae: No, I composed this song eariler while I was at the studio and I thought of you while making it.

J: Aww, that's so sweet of you!

Jae: Thank you, you can write lyrics for it and include it in your debut solo album.

J: Really! That would be very awesome. Thank you so much!!

Jae: That is no problem! By the way, happy valentine's day baby.

J: Happy valentine's to you too, our very first valentine as a couple and we're spending it miles away from each other.

Jae: knowing that you are doing well, that is the best valentine gift for me.

J: You're gonna make me cry! I love you

Jae: I love you more. You better not cry or I'll have to book a flight to Saitama now.

J: I wis tough but you are busy! I gotta go now, the show is starting in an hour and I still need to get my makeup done and wear my outfit.

Jae: I love you baby! You are an awesome performer, I know you will be awesome!

J: Thank you and love you too Jae!

I hanged with a huge smile on my face and went to get my makeup done by our stylist Hiroshi, the styling crew handed us our openning outfit and we stood backstage ready to go on stage.

I hanged with a huge smile on my face and went to get my makeup done by our stylist Hiroshi, the styling crew handed us our openning outfit and we stood backstage ready to go on stage

1-Intro/ Genie

   https://youtu.be/EmY43gvWHv8

2-Bump It

   https://youtu.be/7LNQM8onQII

3-Mr Taxi Remix Ver

   https://youtu.be/so4voNTsi7s

4- Sorry Sorry cover + Michael Jackson Dance

4- Sorry Sorry cover + Michael Jackson Dance

   https://youtu.be/1RP_n_Ho93c

5- Mr Mr

   https://youtu.be/O_qNlCIGotI

6- Ji Eun cover of So Chan Whee Tears, Rock Ver

6- Ji Eun cover of So Chan Whee Tears, Rock Ver

   https://youtu.be/P8ew63rQemM

7- Show Girls

   https://youtu.be/lxSZslMJFyg

8- Beautiful Stranger

   https://youtu.be/ABo8T0Dm4YY

9- Clara/ Hannah/ Ji Eun dance collaboration:

9- Clara/ Hannah/ Ji Eun dance collaboration:

   https://youtu.be/lM-MMfqkr0M

10- Complete

   https://youtu.be/zxoCcHD2b4o

During this song, the japanese fans halfway through the performance, they held up banners saying "we missed you", I was singing but I couldn't help but get teary eyed a little after seeing this wonderful event they did for us.

11- Green Light

   https://youtu.be/N8P4pocGVZs

12-Kissing you

   https://youtu.be/LTIWb2X-_C8

13- Encore Stage: (Ji Eun/ Suji/ Hyeri) : Push it

https://youtu.be/bVwczpFUSq8