Three

A Goner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ever since taekwoon opened his eyes after long period of six years sleeping, nothing other than heartbreaking events had happened to him, after several years it felt like taekwoon was woken up only to be heartbroken over and over again. 

his heart was broken, shattered to pieces, so hurtful that taekwoon thought his poor heart was bleeding inside his chest, feeling like someone had his hand slipped into his chest and was squeezing it so hard, aiming to kill it.

 

The picture of sanghyuk and his hakyeon's hands, close to eachother with their wedding rings on their fingers wasn't leaving taekwoon's sight at all.

Taekwoon believed on that very pretty petite hand was supposed to be taekwoon's ring, it should have been matched with taekwoon's own one, taekwoon couldn't even imagine how pretty and fabulous it would look, how great their hands would look close to eachother with matching rings.

Taekwoon couldn't stop thinking. 

He could even imagine the click sound of their rings when clacking togheter when taekwoon had his love's small hand in his.

Taekwoon could imagine everything that they could have togheter and didn't. 

Hakyeon could be his, and taekwoon would bring him all the happiness.

Oh how badly taekwoon wanted that.. 

How badly he wanted hakyeon ...

But Sanghyuk made it clear that the place beside hakyeon was already taken, hakyeon's heart had already its owner and how much that taekwoon hated to admit it, it was some one else than taekwoon who owned hakyeon's heart. 

There was sanghyuk beisde taekwoon's love, his husband. 

Hakyeon had already moved on from the sick boy, and taekwoon hated it so much that hakyeon did it alone, that he didn't give taekwoon time to handle with everything, he didn't give the broken man the time and opportunity to move on too.

As soon as taekwoon opened his eyes, before even giving the man time to enjoy the sweet taste of hakyeon's lips, they broke the saddening news to him, a news that shattered him, and taekwoon hadn't been able to recover ever since then.

 

How could hakyeon marry sanghyuk ? 

Hakyeon was his one and only love, they were meant to be togheter, back then when they were togheter, they both believed they were created for eachother but now, what happened that lead to hakyeon marrying some one else?  

Maybe taekwoon wasn't around for much that hakyeon slowly started to fall out of love from him.

But still, it didn't help that taekwoon was a tad bit upset at his love, hakyeon could have wait for him, taekwoon knew it was a bit too long to expect him to wait and all but still hakyeon shouldn't go marry someone else when taekwoon was unconscious, acting like taekwoon was dead or something.

Also sanghyuk shouldn't have gone around stealing his brother's love when he was absent, taekwoon was hurt, knowing of his brother's act, he couldn't forgive him after that day in hospital when he heard his brother's sassy words .

 

 

 

 

Flash back to taekwoon's first day of awakening. 

 

 

 

 

"He's not your boyfriend anymore hyung, he's my husband."

 

Taekwoon wanted to laugh at that, but Sanghyuk's face looked so serious that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter