Two

A Goner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hakyeon felt the air getting awkard between him and his husband, never once in so many years of their realationship hakyeon felt this way, if anything they always talked it out or even fought over it but they never had things this awkard, where no one talked.

Hakyeon felt suffocated keeping all his feelings in, he wanted to talk but he couldn't because Sanghyuk wasn't talking or even yelling at him and hakyeon was too scared to talk in a situation like that where he was the guilty one, so he had to keep it all in.

Sanghyuk drove the car silently, but hakyeon could feel his husband's rage, he could see sanghyuk was mad, but for some odd reasons he didn't say anything at all.

Hakyeon couldn't blame his husband for being md though, his husband was right being angry, after all hakyeon kinda did cheated on him, even though it was small, he made out with his husband's older brother in his absence, it was a terrible thing to do even though taekwoon was sick and all, hakyeon knew that, but he just somehow couldn't stop it from happening.

and he actually felt awful about it too, but he had no idea how to fix everything now, what is done is done and nothing you can do to change it. 

Hakyeon wasn't sure how he let that happen, he always loved sanghyuk so much, he never intended to hurt him in any ways, sanghyuk was his dear husband and never in a million years he wanted him to be hurt, but why did he do something that resulted in hurting sanghyuk? why did he even shake for taekwoon when he was married to sanghyuk? When he was married to sanghyuk his feelings were supposed to be toward him not taekwoon. 

Guess his feelings for the older man never ended, they were just baried at depth of his heart when taekwoon went unconscious and now that taekwoon was awake, his feelings were too.

 

Hakyeon was shaken by his ex boyfriend and that definitely was not a good sign.

 

 

 

 

when they arrived sanghyuk got out of the car and headed to their apartment without uttering a word or sparing a single glance at hakyeon. 

Hakyeon assumed he must follow him, so he walked behind him.

Sanghyuk opened up the door and entered first, hakyeon went behind him and closed the door behind himself. 

 

"Sanghyuk wait."

 

Hakyeon called for his husband when he saw him heading to their bedroom, the latter turned around and looked at hakyeon with an angry expression, like he blamed him for everything. 

Sanghyuk walked up all the way to hakyeon in a dash, taking short steps, he acted like hakyeon's words ignited the fire in him.

Hakyeon's body tensed up, looking at his husband's dark orbs, burning in rage.

Sanghyuk was never this angry before, hakyeon hadn't seen him this furious before, even through the worst times he always acted so calm and smooth, his husband was always so kind and generous, and this change of his behavior meant somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter