Four

A Goner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Recommendation: you can listen to hurts like hell by fleurie while reading this.

 

 

 

 

Hakyeon was trying very hard everyday to distract himself, from the thoughts of taekwoon and the odd attractions he suddenly grew for the older man.

Its been a few days since hakyeon got out of hospital along with his husband leaving taekwoon to deal with the agonizing news on his own.

It was a heartless act of them to break the news to the ill man like that, and it was was even more cruel and merciless of them to leave him like that.

But hakyeon had no other choice if he wanted to show his husband he was by his side, than to follow him and assure him of their realationship. 

Hakyeon followed his husband that day and was also successful in making him believe in their realationship again but in other hand, these day, just the mere thought of taekwoon being faced with everything so suddenly and in such a heartbreaking way, was breaking hakyeon's own heart too, he had to try hard to distract his thoughts away from taekwoon.

It was like everything hakyeon used to feel for the sick man was coming back to him all of a sudden by his surprising awakening. 

 

Hakyeon still remembered his burning hot feelings for his ex boyfriend. 

And now it felt like the flame was igniting in his heart for the second time, hakyeon was feeling feelings that were supposed to be gone by now, but sadly they weren't and hakyeon was confused by his own heart.

Hakyeon could still remember his poor husband's severe efforts on trying to take taekwoon's place in hakyeon's heart.

Sanghyuk worked hard for a long while to win over hakyeon's heart, hakyeon could remember it easily and clearly. 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback (six years ago) :

 

 

 

 

 

Hakyeon could feel the breaking of his heart to pieces as he looked at his one and only love through the glassy window.

Tears were forming in his eyes for the umpteenth time, as he watched taekwoon's lying form, so unmoving and even.

It's been two days since he opened his eyes after the accident for the first time, two days since he's been informed that his love was in coma, but hakyeon wasn't getting used to that awful news or this awful scene ether.

Every time he saw taekwoon's unconscious body lying helplessly on bed, his heart clenched in pain and agony. 

He shed tears for his shattered heart and shattered love, for his taekwoon that was not there with him, every time.

He wasn't getting familiar or used with this, he couldn't bear with it no matter he many days passed and how many times he saw taekwoon in that state.

 

Hakyeon put his hand on the cold glass, to where he could have touched taekwoon's pretty face if there wasn't a wall blocking his way, and those cruel doctors that didn't let him visit his taekwoon.

 

"Taekwoon ah..."

 

Hakyeon called in a slow tone, like taekwoon could ever hear him. 

"wake up please, baby I'm dying here without you...you knew how much I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter