Five

A Goner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two weeks later*

 

Hakyeon opened his eyes slowly, after blinking a few times, he was wide awake already and actually able to keep his eyes open without having his eyelashes be dragged against eachother automatically, to check around the place, but he didn't need to observe to know, his brain had already processed where the place was.

 

The same place where he'd been waking up in for last fourteen days, after living there 24/7 for two whole weeks, hakyeon was completely familiar with the place and knew how it looked liked, he didn't need to think or look to tell he was in the hospital. 

Even though hakyeon liked to be in his home, snuggled against taekwoon's broad and warm chest like how he always did, he knew that ain't gonna happen, he knew he was in hospital, the same place where his taekwoon was at, although sadly and more importantly taekwoon wasn't exactly in a state that he could cuddle with the love of his life, no matter how much hakyeon wanted that.

Since hakyeon didn't want the first thing he did that day to be crying over his lost love, he knew he had to distract his thoughts from taekwoon, he needed to think about anything and any one but not taekwoon because he was done crying and mourning over the man when taekwoon wasn't even dead to begin with. 

 

Tilting his neck to the side, hakyeon was faced with Sanghyuk's smiling face.

The boy was looking at hakyeon with such a bright shiny smile and a bubbly cheerful expression that hakyeon couldn't help but smile back.

For a moment he could forget all about his miserable life and disasters fate brought on him, couldn't he?

 

"good morning hakyeon hyung, you know the sun is already up, so rise and shine hyung!"

Sanghyuk blabbered and hakyeon rolled his eyes.

"such a lame line to hear as first thing in morning Sanghyuk." 

Hakyeon said as he tried to sit up, hyuk rushed to his side, trying to help him get up.

"I'm fine Sanghyuk ah, I can do this on my own now."

Hakyeon shook hyuk's hand away from his shoulder, and tried to sit up without his help.

Sanghyuk's smiling face turned to a gloomy sad one, as he watched hakyeon's movement with blue eyes.

Hakyeon didn't want to be rude, nether was he trying to seem self-centered or arrogant, he just wanted hyuk to understand that he was fine enough now to be doing his own job.

Hakyeon really appreciated hyuk's sincere helps, the boy had been helping him without a single word of complain ever since he woke up in hospital, hyuk was like the brother hakyeon didn't have, he was there for hakyeon more than his own family ever was, and that meant a lot to hakyeon, he wasn't an oblivious person to people's kind hearts, hakyeon was actually so thankful of taekwoon's brother.

 

Even though hakyeon was completely uncertain of hyuk's reasons for doing this kindeness, he didn't question it, he just accepted it with open arms, as he was too desperate at the moment that he would leap at any offer of help, but in the end he was settled with thinking maybe hyuk fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter