Let's face it all together

Acceptance

A/N: Thank you everyone who left comments on chapter 2. I’m going to end it at chapter 4, but this is an important chapter because Seulrene will find Joyri and then of course confrontation for that. But please enjoy the rest of the fic.


 

That night Seulgi and Joohyun not only looked at old family photos of them and Yerim, but they even sat and watched some old family films. Some of family vacations when Yerim was a kid. All sort of birthday parties, functions, and milestone moments. The older couple watched videos of walking their child to her first day of school, surprise birthday party when she turned 16, and when she finished high school. Their little girl was no little girl anymore as she is very much an adult. An adult who has run off to be with a woman that Joohyun isn’t okay with. The omega remembers hearing all those rumors about the younger alpha and it never set well with her. She wanted Yerim to be careful more than anything. But the more she protested against her seeing Sooyoung the harder her daughter fought to be with her.

 

It was hard for Joohyun to fall asleep even with Seulgi close by and her arms wrapped around her. She could only think about the current situation. Her daughter is god knows where and that is upsetting to her. In the middle of the night Joohyun got up from bed and made her way to Yerim’s room. She looked around at the posters, music albums stacked neatly on shelves, and her guitar. She can still remember when Yerim begged to get a guitar because she wanted to learn how to play like Seulgi could. Joohyun smiles as she can remember every precious moment spent with their daughter.


 

(Flashback)

 

Seulgi was off from work today and the family of three were planning to go to the amusement park. It has been some time since they were able to do anything like this because Seulgi is usually busy with work. Joohyun went to get their little girl who was all dressed in her favorite pink dress and matching pink shoes. She looked so adorable and doll like while she sat on her favorite giant Hello Kitty bean bag chair.

 

“Hi, baby.” The omega smiles. “Are you all ready to go to the amusement park?”

 

“Yes!” Yerim nods eagerly and runs to hug her mom. Joohyun picks her up into her arms and plants a soft kiss to the side of her cheek. It’s rare these days that they get to spend time as a family doing fun activities such as this. It’s why she and Seulgi planned it out well just to let Yerim have some fun for a change.

 

“Let’s go, Yerimie. We’re going to have a good time today.”

 

The drive to the amusement park was fun as everyone sang silly songs at the top of their lungs. Yerim talked animatedly about all the good food she would be able to eat and games. Joohyun was happy most of all to be able to spend this time with her family. She couldn’t wait to take a lot of cute pictures together with her wife and daughter. The other good thing is seeing how happy Yerim is as she holds Seulgi’s hand when they walk around. It’s adorable to see how her eyes light up when she’s being presented with the sweet treats.

 

“Do you want to ride some rides, sweetie?” Seulgi asks.

 

“Yes, but you and mama have to come too.”

 

“Of course, Yerimie. Mommy and I will go with you on the rides.” The omega promises her daughter. The family of three rode the rides as many times as their daughter wanted, because this is one of their rare family days. They also ate a lot of good food and took many photos to remember their day. The little girl was so tired by the end of it that Seulgi had to carry her to the car.

 

“But I’m not tired, mama…” Yerim yawns and that makes Joohyun smile. She pinches her cheek softly.

 

“Yes, you are. You can hardly keep your eyes open. Mommy and I will get you home soon.”

 

“Can we come back again?”

 

“Sure.” Seulgi nods. “We’ll come back soon, promise.”

 

(End)


 

Joohyun feels Seulgi hugging her from behind and she leans into her touch. Seulgi would no doubt feel that she wasn’t beside her and came to see what’s going on.

 

“Hyun, are you okay?”

 

“No,” The omega admits. “I couldn’t really sleep much. I keep thinking about our daughter.”

 

“We’re going to find her, Hyun. We just have to be a little patient.”

 

“I know, but I just need to see her for myself. I need to hold her in my arms and make sure she’s fine.”

 

“We will, soon. Let’s get you back to bed, okay. You need to get some sleep.”

 

“Okay, hey Seul?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Hyun.”



 

The morning arrived for the newlyweds and they were ready to check out and get a move on. Sooyoung had taken everything down to the car while her wife was still sleeping, and by the time Yerim woke up they had time for breakfast at least.

 

“Here, one more bite.” The alpha smiles as she feeds her mate. Just doing simple things such as feeding her wife means so much. Yerim looks so cute to with the semi annoyed expression on her face.

 

“I’m full, Soo.”

 

“Ha, no you’re not. I know when you’re really full, come on just eat a little more. I don’t want you hungry.”

 

“Okay, for you.”

 

It makes Sooyoung happy to do things like this for the woman she loves. They really do need to get going, as the sooner they get to Jeju the better. It’s important that they get to the airport soon.

 

“Hey, so we should get going soon.”

 

“I know.” Yerim nods.

 

“Do you want to call your parents again, say anything else to them?”

 

Does she want to call her parents? It’s risky to call them again even though Yerim does want to hear their voices, even her mom too who is unwilling to accept her relationship with Sooyoung.

 

“No, we should go.”

 

“Okay, we’ll get ready to go soon.”

 

It’s time to look forward to her new life and that life is with Sooyoung. Yerim can’t pretend that it won’t be hard to not be in contact with her parents, because they are her parents and she loves them. She really does, but it’s time to look forward now. She does hope her parents will be okay. Yerim never wanted to hurt anyone in this situation. Maybe, one day they will forgive her too for running off and leaving. She hopes they will.



 

Morning brought good news for the Kangs. Sometime just before breakfast Joohyun received a call from their close friends the Jungs, and apparently it was Tiffany who had seen Yerim at a hotel. Joohyun was so anxious she asked her friend several times to be sure of what she saw.

 

“You’re sure that you saw Yerim?” The omega asks into the phone for what feels like the millionth time. Seulgi is sitting nearby with coffee mug in hand as her wife sounds relieved and grateful.

 

“Yes, I do know where the hotel is, thank you. If you see my daughter again, please stall her for me. Seul and I are coming and will be there as soon as we can, Tiffany.”

 

The alpha looks at her mate with a questioning gaze. It sounds like Joohyun has heard exactly where their daughter is, and now it’s time to go get her back. The couple hurry out to their car.

 

“Tiffany is the one who saw Yerim?” Seulgi asks as she drives.

 

“Yeah, she doesn’t think Yerim saw her. But what matters most is someone saw our daughter. We just need to get her home now and away from Sooyoung.”

 

“Hyun?” The brunette sighs. “We’re not going to go there to fight her. We are going to tell her we love her and not give her reason to run away again. Try to be calm, honey.”

 

Joohyun feels Seulgi gently rub her thigh in an effort to calm her down. She knows her wife is right that she needs to be as calm as she can. The last thing they want to happen is Yerim getting further away from them. Joohyun prays for some sort of miracle to keep her daughter at that hotel.


 

They were seen.


 

Yerim knew the moment Tiffany and Jessica spotted her in the lobby as she waited for her wife that they knew. The younger omega should have really anticipated that they saw her, and worst the older couple have probably told her parents.

 

“Yerimie, is that you?” Tiffany smiles and walks over to her.

 

“Oh, .” Yerim thinks but plants a smile on her face. She won’t be rude here as the couple are family friends and she knows their daughter Seohyun.

 

“Hi, Ms. Tiffany, Ms. Jessica. How are you?”

 

“We’re good, sweetie. It’s so nice to see you, what are you doing here?”

 

She needs to think of something and quick. Sooyoung is really getting her car and driving up to pick her up, for now she must make some small talk to at least get the Jungs to stop asking a lot of questions. If it’s as bad as she thinks then there is no reason to not believe her parents are on their way.

 

“I just came to have a few days to myself.”

 

“Is that a wedding ring? Yerim, did you go get married, sweetie? Is your spouse around, Jessi and I would love to meet them?”

 

“Oh…”

 

Just as she is feeling at a loss. Yerim sees Sooyoung coming back to get her and there is nothing but immediate relief and comfort knowing that her other half is back. She is grateful to have her partner in this moment. Yerim settles down when Sooyoung walks over and politely introduces herself to the other couple, and tells them they have to go.

 

“I’m sorry, but we really should get going.”

 

“Oh, but Yerim. Seohyun has been asking about you. It would be nice if you could give her a visit sometime.”

 

“Yeah, I will. Bye Ms. Tiffany, Ms. Jessica.”

 

The older couple try once more to stall Yerim a little bit longer for Seulgi and Joohyun to get here. At the end of the day Yerim is a very married adult and if she wants to go. Yerim bids them goodbye and leaves with Sooyoung.

 

“They did see you.” The auburn-haired alpha speaks when they get to the car.

 

“Yeah, I had hope they didn’t and I know they told my parents.”

 

“Alright, let’s not panic yet. We should get going now, baby.”

 

“Yeah, let’s go. I know my parents and they will be on their way if they’re not close by now.”


 

Traffic is what held Joohyun and Seulgi up, and gave them an extra 20 minutes of riding.

 

“This traffic is terrible.” Joohyun sighs as they can see the hotel in sight, but still not close enough to reach it.

 

“I know, Hyun. It’s okay because we’re almost there.”

 

“Yerim could be gone by now, Seul!” The omega loses her composure again. Seulgi simply uses her free hand to squeeze her wife’s fingers. She knows her wife is not in a good headspace right now. It’s why she’s going to try her best to keep her calm.

 

“Hyun, baby. It’s going to be okay.”

 

“Yeah, you’re right. I’m sorry.”

 

Joohyun looks down to her phone because she’s getting a text from Tiffany telling her that she and Jessica are in the lobby. By the time they meet up with their friends the couple tell them they couldn’t keep Yerim here.

 

“Hey, Hyun.” Jessica speaks. “We saw the direction they were heading in and it’s definitely the way to the airport.”

 

“On the way to the airport, ok. Thanks, guys. Hyun and I appreciate that you even saw her.”

 

Joohyun hugs the two women and thanks them again before going with Seulgi to the car. They’re going to get to that airport and find their daughter one way or another. Meanwhile, Yerim and Sooyoung found themselves also stuck in traffic and it’s pretty bad.

 

“Fine time for traffic, huh?” The taller woman gives a small smile.

 

“Yeah, things like this usually happen, hm?” Yerim smiles some too. This will hold them up some, but hopefully they are still further ahead than her parents. Sooyoung takes a hold of her hand and kisses it when they stop at a red light.

 

“Hey, I have an idea. Don’t get mad, but I think we should stop somewhere and call your parents to meet us.”

 

“What, why?”

 

Yerim doesn’t understand where this is coming from all of a sudden. Wasn’t the entire point of leaving was so they can be together. Why does Sooyoung want her to call her parents.

 

“You are my wife now, Yerimie. You’re also my mate too, and it doesn’t matter if your mom doesn’t approve of me now. Because there isn’t anything she can do keep us apart, baby. I think it would be best if we just talk to them, do you agree?”

 

Yerim doesn’t fully agree but she understands where Sooyoung is coming from. Her wife probably also wants to stand up to her mom in particular. Yerim appreciates that she wants to. But Sooyoung doesn’t know her mom. Joohyun will be furious when she finds out they are married and mates now. She will not take this well, but then the dark-haired girl sees how important this is to her mate.

 

“Okay, let’s go back then. We can tell them we’ll meet them at home. We’ll do this together.”

 

“I’m with you, Yerimie. Nothing’s going to keep us apart, I promise.”


 

Seulgi is halfway to the airport when she gets the call. Yerim tells her that they will be heading back to the house and for herself and Joohyun to meet them back at the house. The alpha was surprised by this news because she just didn’t see it coming. At the same time it’s the best possible outcome. They can all hash things out as a family at home.

 

“What happened, Seul?” The raven asks her wife.

 

“Yerim’s going to meet us back home. We can figure this all out as family, Hyun. Promise me that you will try not to lose your temper too much. She is our daughter and needs us.”
 

“I just want to see her for myself and then we’ll have to talk about this when we see her.”

 

“Sooyoung is going to be there, Hyun.”

 

The monolid woman doesn’t miss how Joohyun tenses at the mention of her name. That isn’t going to be a good thing if Joohyun can’t control herself when they see each other. At the end of their day Yerim is their daughter and she is the most important to them both. If Yerim chooses Sooyoung it would be best if Joohyun could at least try to accept that. Then it could help matters and they won’t have to lose their daughter completely.

 

“Let’s go back home, Seul.” Is what he wife says instead. Seulgi agrees and turns back in the direction of their house. Either one something will have to be settled. The alpha is still hopeful for the best.

 

“We can’t lose our daughter because of anything like this. We’re just going to have to work it out.”


 

Yerim was nervous and Sooyoung could tell. She tried to calm her mate down by holding her, releasing her scent, and giving those soft kisses against her mark. Yerim settled some, and they waited just by her house in the car. The omega is glad that her wife is here as she’s going to need her.

 

“Hey, whatever she says or tries to do. I’m choosing you, Soo.” Yerim tells her and gives her hand with her wedding ring a squeeze. Yerim hopes for the best too, or if at least her mom will be open to giving this a chance. She loves her parents and doesn’t really want to sever all ties with her. Her mom is also a really good mom and one of the kindest people she knows. This is the woman who made all of her meals, ironed and washed her clothes, and supported her in every single thing she did. Why can’t she just understand that she is in love and happy.

 

“Here,” Sooyoung opens up a bag of what is the shorter girl’s favorite candy. The omega’s eyes light up and she leans over to kiss her wife.

 

“Thank you, Soo. You always know just want to do.”

 

“I’m your wife.”

 

“Yeah, you are.”

 

Yerim knows she is lucky to have this amazing woman as hers, and will fight her mom on it if she has to. But hopes she won’t have to. If Yerim thought she was nervous then there was no one more nervous than Joohyun. The ride back home she was filled with anxiety and when they reached their neighborhood it grew worse. She took a few deep breaths as they pulled into their driveway and Seulgi held her for a moment.

 

“Don’t worry, it’s okay.”

 

“Okay.” The raven nods. They see both Sooyoung and Yerim getting out of the car and walking over to them. Joohyun starts to walk over so she can hug her daughter. It now feels like forever since she’s seen her when it’s only been a few days. But one look at her neck where the mating mark is and the wedding ring makes the older omega stop. Seulgi can see she’s angry just by her body language and hurries to her.

 

“Hyun?”

 

“What did you do!” Joohyun demands as she directs her question to Sooyoung.

 

“Mrs. Kang, I…”

 

“What the hell did you do to my daughter!” The sheer anger and hurt in her voice is far worse than anyone could have anticipated. Seulgi hurries to hold Joohyun back from trying to hit the auburn-haired woman.

 

“No, Hyun. Stop this, come with me. Yerim, Soo you both come too.” Although, she can see as clear as day that Yerim is someone’s wife and mate now. This is not how Seulgi thought her daughter would be married, and the fact she didn’t get to walk her down the aisle or anything is disappointing.

 

“Let me go, Seul.” Her wife complains.

 

“No, not if you’re going to try to hit Sooyoung. Don’t do anything you will regret, sit down.” Seulgi gently guides her to the chair and Joohyun can’t even look at either Yerim or the taller woman because she is so upset. That hug looks like it’s going to have to wait. Seulgi looks at her daughter and now daughter-in-law.

 

“Well, it would have been nice to have an invite to your wedding. But congratulations, Yerimie and you too, Soo.”

 

Joohyun makes a sound that comes out half strangled and Seulgi touches her shoulder to help her calm down.

 

“Sorry, Mrs. Kang. We didn’t want it to have to come to this, but we didn’t have much choice.”

 

“How dare you take my daughter and marry her without my permission, and you.” Joohyun looks at Yerim. “You decided to mate with her? What were you thinking, Yerim?”

 

Sooyoung takes one of her hands as she knows her wife needs the extra support.

 

“I was thinking I needed to be with the woman I love, and you didn’t give me much choice.”

 

“I can’t believe you did this. It’s one thing that you ran away with her, but to get married and mated it's such an important decision. I just can’t believe you would do such a thing.”

 

“Such a thing?” Yerim repeats in offense. How can her mother sit her and say that to her, like it’s wrong to commit herself with the woman she loves. Sooyoung tries to be a calming presence to her right now, because she knows Yerim is getting upset and that’s the last thing she wants is her wife further upset.

 

“All I did was marry the woman I love, mom.”

 

“This girl isn’t right for you. I don’t trust her and I fear you have made a big mistake by mating with her.”

 

Sooyoung sighs. “Mrs. Kang, ma’am. I don’t know what else I could do to prove to you how in love I am with your daughter. But I love her with all of my heart, and she agreed to become my mate. I hope one day you will be able to accept this because nothing’s going to keep us apart. I won’t let it.”

 

Joohyun is quiet for such a long time that it is unsettling. Finally when she stands up she angrily points the door.

 

“You get out of my house!”

 

“Mrs. Kang..”

 

“Joohyun, no. This isn’t the way to handle this at all, honey.”

 

“I don’t care she just needs to get out of my house right now.”

 

“Well, if my wife isn’t welcome here. I am not welcome here either, let’s go, Soo.” Yerim nods to her wife and starts to leave.

 

“No, Yerimie. Please don’t go...I’m…” Joohyun stops because there are tears formed in her eyes from anger. She doesn’t want to see her daughter go, as she still hasn’t yet had the chance to properly hug her since she’s returned.

 

“If my wife can’t come here then I don’t want to either.”

 

“Yermie,” Seulgi begins. “Wait. Your mother is sorry. She’s just overwhelmed right now, sweetie. We both are, because you’re still so young and you’re married and mated already. But, don’t go. We need to talk this out properly.”

 

“I can’t talk to her right now with how she’s acting. She’s not even being fair.” The younger omega looks back to her mom. “You’re acting like grandpa and grandma didn’t want you to be with mom at first. You told me yourself that they didn’t approve of you two.” Yerim mentions her grandparents on Joohyun’s side. A long time ago she and Seulgi had to deal with some opposition because at first Seulgi wasn’t someone they approved of. But things did get better just before Joohyun became pregnant with Yerim. Their family was able to work things out for the sake of their grandchild to be, and now it’s like none of that stuff in the past even happened. Joohyun shakes her head.

 

“That was a completely different situation, Yerim. My parents weren’t against Seulgi because they didn’t trust her, it didn’t even really have anything to do with Seul back then. This is different.”

 

“Mrs. Kang, I’m not some really awful person. I know that you’ve heard bad things about me, but they aren’t true. I’m not going to hurt Yerim either because she’s the one I love. Will you at least think about giving me a chance? I know it won’t happen overnight, but there’s no reason we can’t start somewhere.”

 

Joohyun has tears silently rolling down her eyes. Seulgi knows what this is also about and when she tries to hug her wife. The omega simply moves out of her embrace and goes toward the stairs. The only thing they all hear is the bedroom door slamming shut so loudly that the hinges sound as if they could come off. Yerim is crying now too because she is not only angry she is hurt. Can this same woman be her mom right now? The same loving and kind mom that has always been there for her? She doesn’t understand anything about right now. Seulgi smiles sadly and looks at her daughter and Sooyoung.

 

“She needs some time, but I won’t give up until this family is healed. Sooyoung you are our family now too, and that means something. Maybe, you should both go for now and I’ll try to talk to her. But, Yerim please whatever you do don’t hate your mother, or feel anything too negative toward her. She isn’t in a good place right now.”

 

The younger omega blinks curiously. What does that even mean? Why does it sound so cryptic at this moment.

 

“I don’t hate her. She’s my mother and I love her just like I love you too. I love you both. I just need her to try and understand that Sooyoung isn’t going anywhere. Not now or ever because we’re married and mates. Okay, maybe I should give her time, right?”

 

Seulgi nods. She’ll do her best on her end to help things smooth over. Sooyoung thanks her mother-in-law for the support. They’ll need at least one of Yerim’s parents on board here. The younger couple exchange hugs with Seulgi and leave, but not before promising that they won’t go anywhere out of Seoul. They’ll simply stay at Sooyoung’s place for the time being until further notice. Before Yerim goes to the car the alpha pulls her into a soft hug.

 

“Mom?”

 

“I’m glad you came back, Yerimie. Your mother and I were scared we would lose you permanently. We don’t want to lose you, baby. You’re our only child and we love you very much.”

 

Yerim nods and hugs Seulgi back tightly. She loves her parents very much too.

 

“I love you both too, and…” She cries a bit harder then. Sooyoung is halfway out the car to be at her side. But stops because she knows Seulgi has this. Seulgi is her sire and there is always that bond between sire and child that is uniquely all their own.

 

“I just need to know everything’s going to be okay, Mom. I can’t go on with her hating Sooyoung forever, and I don’t want to lose either of my parents.”

 

Seulgi gently caresses her back in an effort to help calm her down. “Everything’s going to be fine, Yerimie. I know it doesn’t feel like it right now. But you will never lose us. We are your parents and you will have us, sweetie. I’ll call you tomorrow, alright?”

 

Seulgi’s words help calm her more and Yerim has to trust in what her mom is saying. Seulgi gives her a soft kiss to her cheek before sending her on her way with Sooyoung. The younger alpha gives her a silent nod in thanks. Seulgi understands and waves goodbye to them. It’s not completely fixed but at least her daughter won’t run away where she or Joohyun can’t find her. Seulgi sighs tiredly and enters the house. She has to go to her wife who needs her too. Is she happy that Joohyun reacted in that way, no. But the brunette understands completely where all this anger is coming from. Joohyun is scared at the end of that anger, and Seulgi knows she’ll be there with her and for her wife.

 

Seulgi walks up to their bedroom and before she enters the sobbing heard behind the door hits her hard. No one wants to have their significant other and spouse in pain. The alpha enters and sees Joohyun curled up on her side of the bed and holding onto a particular baby blanket that Seulgi hasn’t seen in a very long time. The alpha hurts for her wife.

 

“Hyun, honey?”

 

“L-Leave me alone…” The omega whispers in sobs. Seulgi sits too and gently tries to take the blanket.

 

“No…”

 

“Joohyun, give this to me please.”
 

“No, please...leave me...alone…”

 

“Sweetie…”

 

“Go away!” Joohyun shouts at her and pushes her wife’s arms from her. As much as she does need her wife’s support and comfort. She’s not in a good place right now and doesn’t want to hurt Seulgi. The alpha still hugs her.

 

“Don’t push me away, Joohyun. Not right now and not like this. We need each other, remember?”

 

The dark-haired woman’s cries are softer now and not full on sobbing. She no longer rejects her wife’s arms and simply lays there in her embrace for a little while. Seulgi pushes some of her dark locks away and kisses her forehead.

 

“Hey, we’re a family and we’re going to get through this time, Hyun. For now, I’ve got you.”

 

She feels her wife nodding against her. It’s going to take time but they’ll heal from this, and everything will be okay with time. Seulgi isn’t about to let her family fall apart and not do all she can to put it right.

 

“I love you, Joohyun. I love you and I’m here.”



 

When they arrived back to Sooyoung’s place. The alpha immediately went into the mode of taking care of her wife. Yerim is in no state to do much after that intense conversation with her mother. Sooyoung knows that took a toll on her mate. It’s why she helped her eat, shower, and dress for bed. The worst part was seeing how Yerim turned away in a fetal position and wasn’t responding much. The alpha wraps her arms around her shorter partner.

 

“I’m here, Yerim.” She tells her with her face buried in the crook of her neck. The omega doesn’t respond verbally but she does give Sooyoung’s bicep a small squeeze in thanks.

 

“I know how hard today was. But at least we have your mom on our side, and she’s going to do what she can. I’m not going to give up either until your mother gives me a chance, and you know they both love you, baby.”

 

Yerim nods and leans into the arms of the woman she loves. Today was much harder than even she first anticipated. Her mother was in some sort of pain about something, and Yerim didn’t know what to make of it. There’s something clearly going on with her mother that her mom knows about. Whatever it is must be huge and Yerim is worried about her parents on top of all the other issues going on. One thing she is secure about is Sooyoung and their relationship. She turns back to her wife who is looking worried about her. Yerim leans over and kisses her cheek.

 

“It wasn’t as bad as I thought, but it was still hard.”

 

“I know.” The auburn-haired woman agrees. “We’re going to get through this, Yerimie. Whatever it takes.”

 

“She was so angry about our marriage and that we’re mates now. I knew she would be, but...the way she was crying. There’s something else going on with my parents, and I’m worried about them both.”

 

Sooyoung pulls her closer and releases some of her apple scent to comfort and relax her wife. It works some and Yerim leans into her embrace further. She loves Sooyoung and is so glad to have her.

 

“I hope things with your mother will be alright too, and maybe we can all heal from this. Because I’m your wife and there’s no getting rid of me.” She pokes Yerim’s cheek playfully and that makes her laugh and lightly push her hand away. Sooyoung can always make her feel better just by doing the little things.

 

“You’re not going anywhere unless I’m going with you, Soo. You’re mine and I’m yours too. My mother will have to come around, because we’re mates too. My parents had a hard time with her grandparents at first, but I think they worked everything out by the time I was born.”

 

The alpha smiles in amusement and maneuvers herself over her mate and nuzzles her neck.

 

“Well, you know that means we need to start making babies like right now.”

 

“Soo!” Yerim laughs and hits her wife harder this time. Sooyoung laughs too and leans down to kiss her.

 

“No, I’m kidding. But one day, right?”

 

Yerim nods. “Of course, we’re going to have some pups one day. That’ll be much later though, and hopefully my mother will come around. Because I would hate to have our kids to not have both of their grandparents.”

 

“They’ll have their grandparents, baby. We just have to take this all one step at a time. We’ll be alright.”

 

Yerim can believe almost anything when her mate says it to her too. She just has to believe that everything will work out. The omega lets out a yawn and Sooyoung makes sure she’s comfortable in bed with the blankets over them.

 

“Get some sleep, baby.”

 

“You too, Soo.”

 

“I will, but this was a hard day. Try to get some sleep, Yerimie.”

 

For a long while Sooyoung simply watches her mate sleep and hugs her close. They’re going to be fine, even if it doesn’t seem like it will be right in this moment. The alpha has to believe it. Somehow, this family will have to come together in one way or another. The alternative of it not working out is one that no one wants to consider.


 

A/N: Okay, so chapter three is complete. Seulrene know the truth now, but things will come to its conclusion in the next chapter. I’ve enjoyed writing this overall, and see you all for the final chapter. Thanks for reading.