Friends

Dusk Till Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suga and I entered the class hurriedly, fear laced all over our face, well on my face not his. I was mentally making up excuses for being late in the class because you know, Mr. Choi is scary. But that funny guy was nonchalantly following me from behind, his hands coolly stuffed inside his side pockets and mouth busy cracking jokes. Thankfully, Mr. Choi wasn’t there in the class yet and I could settle that eerie feelings aside and take a deep breath.

 

But something never changes like those disturbing stares from my classmates. Why won’t they mind their own fu*king businesses and stop staring at me like I’m a zombie? Okay, maybe it was because I was wearing Suga’s P.E. uniform and that didn't settle well in their narrowed brain and so they were confused but that still didn't give them any rights to disgrace me.

 

Everyone in the classroom, particularly those girls were giving me those death glares as if I’ve had committed a big crime and cursing at me in anger.

 

I ignored their stares and walked to my seat. “Chae” I heard Jamie called me cheerfully. Well, thank god, there was at least someone whom I could count as a friend.

 

“Hey” I greeted as happily and took a seat next to her.

 

“What happened to you? Are you okay?” She glanced at me worriedly as her face frowned to see me in that state.

 

Aww. I never knew she would be this upset. May be she isn’t that bad, just a little crazy? “Oh, no. I’m fine, I just got into a small accident bt-”

 

“W-what?” She didn’t even let me finish it. She then cupped my head in between her hands and examined it carefully from left to right and vice versa. “Jamie, I’m fine, seriously. You don’t have to over react. It was a small accident. Chill” I had to literally assure her that everything was perfect but then she noticed my right foot unfortunately, “Your foot. Why is it bandaged?”

 

“I accidently sprained my ankle while slipping on the wet road but I’ve already taken a pain killer and sprayed analgesic too. Don’t worry” I gave her a wide smile just to lessen her worries for me. I swear to god, this girl is such a sweet heart; I would have adopted her if possible.

 

“Oh, I didn’t know that you were close to Suga oppa” said Jamie grinning widely as she moved closer to me and linked our arms together.

 

“I just met him today and what’s with this oppa thing? Isn’t he our classmate?” I couldn’t understand why would see address him as an oppa when we shared the same age.

 

“Hmm… You don’t know? He’s a year older than us. He’d to skip a year because of an accident two years ago”

 

“Oh, what exactly happened to him?” Curiosity got the best of me as I questioned her in a low tone making sure no one could hear us after all the topic of discussion was seated just two seats away behind us and I didn’t want to make him uncomfortable.

 

“Ahh, well there was a small accident, nothing more.” Jamie sounded like she was purposely avoiding the topic. “Any ways, why did you ditch me yesterday huh?” She demanded an answer as her arms folded together over her chest and lips pouted like a five years old child.

 

But before I could even say anything, an unfamiliar lazy voice interrupted our conversation from behind.

 

“Let’s cut our class today Jimani”

 

I turned my head around. Just two seats away behind us the owner of the said voice was seated, his head rested on the desk. He was very tall, possessed a deep red dyed hair and those adorable round eyes. He was sharing a desk with Suga, who was asleep ages ago. He was looking at Jamie with his puppy eyes. I turned my attention to Jamie but found her hilariously glancing at me instead. Was she waiting for me to join them as well?? “What?” I rolled my eyes in defense.

 

Jamie took my hands in between hers and requested in her cute voice, “Let’s go Chaeyoungie huh?”

 

I immediately pulled my hands away and shook my hand.

 

“It’ll be fun, I swear” She grabbed her vocal cord and gave me a serious look as if that could make me think otherwise.

 

“Jamie, I can’t miss my classes. And just look at my condition, I won’t be able to come even if I want to” I tried to convince her sweetly.

 

She gave a quick glance at my injured knees and bandaged foot and made a grumpy face, “That’s true but hey we won’t be doing any running or walking either. We’ll take a cab so you don’t really have to worry about your wounds. Plus Mr. Choi isn’t even coming today so instead of wasting our time doing nothing let’s just go and have some fun huh?”

 

“I understand what you’re trying to say but it’s already time for the next class and you know Ms. Jeon is really strict when it comes to attendance” I tried to reason her to drop this idea of skipping class but like a spoiled child she wouldn’t let go of it and kept on insisting me to join them.

 

“Yaa, Just leave her if she doesn’t want to go then why bother her? Let it be. We can go together and still have fun. Let me remind you that we don’t need a third person to have fun, we are fine by ourselves”

 

Wow, he’s rude. I internally mumbled as I watched him yelling at Jamie which he wasn’t actually because he was side glancing at me coldly when those words left his mouth. Somewhere at the back of my head, I very well knew that those harsh words were directed to me. He continued giving me that ty look of his.

 

“Yaa, just be quiet. I know she wants to join us, right Chae?” Jamie, being that sweet little angel yelled back at that rude red headed boy which I thought he very well deserved and then mouthed a sorry on behalf of her best friend. “Sorry, this guy isn’t that rude actually and he didn’t mean to hurt you either. It’s just that sometimes I just don’t know what takes over him that he acts a little insane”

 

I actually chuckled at her sentence. She’s really fun to be with. “It’s okay. I didn’t mind it” I replied back with a reassuring smile.

 

Jamie then looked at Yugyeom and pressed him to apologize to me, which was fun to watch because no matter how rude that guy was, he was a softie to her and I envied their friendship. I saw him approaching reluctantly towards me as he apologized me shortly, “Sorry”

 

“No, it’s okay” I smiled at him and he smiled back in return.

 

“Okay, since we are all sorted out shall we go now?” Jamie suddenly plunged her arms around me and Yugyeom and screamed in excitement.

 

“May be?” I answered still not really hyped up with the idea to be honest.

 

“Wait a minute. We aren’t done yet. There’s still someone left, shouldn’t we recruit him as well?” exclaimed Jamie as she exchanged a mischievous grin with Yugyeom.

 

“Who?” I looked at them back and forth confusedly.

 

Cut to: The four of us trying to climb up the huge brick wall which was a easy escape to get out of the school without being caught. We observed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter